Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

And So It Lives...

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amikira on Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:21 am

Yes, a lot of the vets are my age and older. I doubt it would be accurate to add, "and I'm sure they're busy with their complicated lives by now." After all, I still have no life. Yet I'm too busy to be very active here. O.o;; My my, how bizarre that is. Heh. ^^;

I do wish gwing.net the best of luck though! I'll pitch in my support when I can. If I can get my hands on a good tablet and Photoshop, I'll try to help out in the character art department. Considering I like to draw and all. For now... I'll just pop in every couple weeks to check on things.
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but you still cant help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

-Kira

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amikira
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversationalist

Re: And So It Lives...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninja66 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 am

Well to tell you the truth i found this site by the time I had started college and I am fairly busy with my live.
It does not have the same magic or unique feeling as g-wing. g-wing was one pf the greatest times of my life it is just not the same here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ninja66
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.