Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

And the Stars Revolted

And the Stars Revolted

a part of “And the Stars Revolted”, a fictional universe by The Adversary.

You are a citizen on the planet Dahl's Cradle, a world on the border of alien space. At least.. you were. When a ship comes crashing through the atmosphere, you couldn't have imagined the cargo it carried. Or what had followed it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “And the Stars Revolted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: And the Stars Revolted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mosswine Leader on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 pm

What are you gonna play as, Waltz?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mosswine Leader
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:06 pm

I think he's a bit busy for a moment, so I'll go ahead and save him the trouble. He's planning a female vyras named Collette, a character with medical expertise.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Adversary
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Someone you really don't want to piss off/get in the way of when it comes to medicine or the injured.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Okay, here we go. Unless there's any opposition, I'm considering making the intro post tomorrow. Given the holiday and all everyone can post more or less at their leisure afterward, I suppose. I feel like we've waited long enough, and really don't want to put it off much longer for fear of it "drying up".

Also, Waltz's character should be up by then. I don't want him to feel too pressured to get Collette submitted.

The Adversary
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mosswine Leader on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm ready, Freddy! I've been dying to ask also...What the hell is your avatar, Adversary? It's really cool and strangely familiar...

Mosswine Leader
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Mr. Dark from Rayman. One of my favorite villains from one of my favorite video games.

The Adversary
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mosswine Leader on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Thats what I thought. I love pixel/sprite art. It's so pleasing to the eye!

Mosswine Leader
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:12 am

Welcome aboard, me.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:14 am

In that vein, as well as one of self pity, I decided to create a jin fo character. Figured it wouldn't hurt to have another character elsewhere to shift things along where Adamma's not. That, and variety. Always variety.

**Edit**

All right, there it is. I'm definitely not the best at intros, but I think it gets the job done adequately enough.

The Adversary
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mosswine Leader on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 am

Soooo....Is everyone still on board for this?

Mosswine Leader
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm gonna assume they're doing something fr the holidays, since the people who haven't posted haven't been on for awhile. Also, I kind of want to be optimistic about it because I don't want to toss another character away because the roleplay died immediately after it started.

Lifecharacter
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Waltz has informed me that he won't be posting until after New Years at the least. As it stands I may post again myself just to keep some semblance of life going, even if a meager one.

The Adversary
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mosswine Leader on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Everyone still here? I'm waiting for the last two characters to post before I try to write something up.

Mosswine Leader
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!