Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

[Multiuniverse] Aneras

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

[Multiuniverse] Aneras

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aneras on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:03 am

Name: Aneras (she doesn't have a last name)
Type of Animal: Arctic Wolf

Appearance:
Aneras has whitish blue fur, as it keeps her warm in the arctic regions. In the warmer areas, she can get very hot, which causes her to love swimming in lakes, oceans, ponds, or any other kinds of water. She has firm paws, as they grip onto objects easily. Her claws are sharp needles, while her fangs are knives that thirst for blood of her enemy. Her eyes are sharp, and she is usually able to see her surroundings very clearly, and notice any hidden prey. Her ears can hear even the slightest pin drop, as her nose can sniff even the slightest of scents. Her tail is fluffy, as it is dragged as she walks in a depressed mood, but is usually up and waving around, as she is usually very active and happy. Her toungue will sometimes hang out of her mouth, especially after a long run, or chasing a prey. Her fur is usually wet from swimming so often, but is also very soft.

Personality:
Aneras loves to play, and is very active. She hates to sit still for long periods of time. She is usually jumping around, and seems to have unlimited energy. Her favorite thing to do is swim. She will never turn down a chance to swim anywhere, even when sad or in a bad mood. She is very happy to help other animals when in need, especially when being attacked by another bigger than itself. Although on the other hand, she loves to hunt for squirrels and birds, since they are her favorite foods.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aneras
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter

Re: [Multiuniverse] Aneras

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Power 'Lord on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:10 am

Good job, Aneras. Looks like she won't be protecting her young from Wolf. But that doesn't mean Wolf will fall in love, he wants to protect his young and wherever another animal in sight is, he'll go for them. To anyone who is reading this, Aneras is just new. She posted this today and she forgot to mention her Arctic Wolf is in Wildlife.
Time To Go Boingy Boingy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Power 'Lord
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Seems to me, that if this character is for the Wildlife rp, she should be putting [Wildlife] Aneras, not [Multiuniverse] Aneras. Did she tell you somewhere she is playing it? Or did you assume that just because it's an animal character? I play a tigress, and she is in no way involved in the Wildlife rp.

Aneras, if you are indeed playing the Wildlife rp, then please change the title of your post. If not, please set Power`Lord straight for that. Thank you.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Power 'Lord on Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:23 am

Miyumi, please don't tell me that I don't know when I do. I asked her on the chat and she said she wanted to join. So, please, miyumi, don't put your two cents in until you know every detail of the situation.

Power 'Lord
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:43 am

Power`Lord,

I don't know. That's why I asked. Now let Aneras speak for herself.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:07 pm

Power 'Lord wrote:Miyumi, please don't tell me that I don't know when I do. I asked her on the chat and she said she wanted to join. So, please, miyumi, don't put your two cents in until you know every detail of the situation.

Mmkay, here is my quick two cents.

Power`Lord, Miyumi is a Mod, so when she comes in and makes a comment, or suggestion, or asks a question, please treat her with some respect, okay? And not just because she is a Mod, but from what I can see, everything she said in her first post made sense and were the same things I was wondering. And as you tried to clarify for Aneras you only confused the rest of us further.

Your defensive reaction is uncalled for. And Miyumi is quite correct when she said that if this character has been written for a specific RP then the thread title needs to be changed.

I would like to thank you, Power`Lord, for taking the time and energy to try to help and make this easier for the rest of us to understand, but as I stated before, it would be more effective in the future if you do so in a more respectful manner toward both member and staff alike.

So, that being said, it is up to Aneras if he/she needs to change this, and it would much appreciated if he/she does so.

Thanks for listening, kids,
Skuld [The Ice Queen]

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:01 pm

HowEVER - the thread naming procedure is not mandatory, but is a general guideline that members can choose to follow or not.

Anyone have change for a nickel?

P.S.: Mega welcome to the forum, Aneras!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Power 'Lord on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:36 pm

Can someone please tell her to change this post on the chat please? Sorry, Miyumi. I can't seem to get on the chat. I can't connect due to some sort of SecurityExceptionEx. Aneras is known as Sarena on the chat. You can find her in #*Sarena's_Chatters* (yes, with the stars). She really needs to change it. So, whoever helps, I am grateful to you. Oh, and can you help me with my SecurityExceptionEx problem unable to connect thing aswell? Thanks.

p.s really sorry Miyumi. How can I make it up to you?

Power 'Lord
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.