Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

L'Ange Noir:Dark Angel

a part of “L'Ange Noir:Dark Angel”, a fictional universe by MysteriouslyQuinn.

Life is all fun and games. Until she comes along. She takes your friends. Your family. The one you love. All you think about is her. L'ange Noir, The Dark Angel, the Angel of Darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “L'Ange Noir:Dark Angel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysteriouslyQuinn on Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:20 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "L'Ange Noir:Dark Angel"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MysteriouslyQuinn
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Re: L'Ange Noir:Dark Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angmarillion on Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Greetings,

I am a newbie on RolePlayGateway and barely know how to find around. What I like is the concept of 'L'Ange Noir:Dark Angel', but that doesn't mean I would enjoy any definition of roleplay, nor would it ever make me to best choice of roleplayer to participate.

Are you trying to do some crime noir kinda erotic chat, or more a Dungeons & Dragons for adults? And why did you choose not to offer us more information about the background world and the characters you would (prefer to) welcome? ;-)

Keeping the mystery running is appreciated, but I think you would score more participants, if the info needed to come up with a fitting character creation concept would be a notch more transparent aka available. Forgive me, please, if I am wrong due to being new & ill-informed...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angmarillion
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!