Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Angel....or Mutant?

Angel....or Mutant?

a part of “Angel....or Mutant?”, a fictional universe by Ichigo15.

(Open now!) You're a mutant with wings and powers. And now you are on the run. People want you to experiment on and sell for money. You want to live. In the midst of all this, a strange plan comes up that could threaten the existence of humanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel....or Mutant?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel....or Mutant?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 pm

I hope you feel better Abridged!

Also, I added Alice to the characters. I don't plan for things involving Alice to be....orthodox...she'll be one cracked up little cookie.
Favorite Series (of all sorts, listed as acronyms in no particular order): KH, LoZ, A:TLA and LoK, Batfamily stuff, ASoIaF(GoT), Disney stuff, Skyrim (never played the rest of the Elder Scrolls), DBZ, Sailor Moon, SnK(AoT), many Cartoon Network Cartoons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:36 pm

And if we're waiting on Jude, that is probably my last post until he replies. It's all up to you. I wonder what's going on though, we haven't heard from Firebird in over a week and he never replied to my PM.
To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. ~ Random Fortune Cookie

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abridged
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Eh, I'm thinking we should just leave him. If he comes back, fine, Jude can return to find Eins gone and an unconscious Vampire lying on the ground, and start tracing his way back to us from there. If not, then we don't need to worry about him freezing us up.

Posting as we speak.

Tsukiakari
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Okay guys, I haven't had time to P.M. Firebird, so I'm just going to go along with saying, as bad as it sounds, that you guys could skip on ahead without him.

On another note, Alice will be teaming up with Mike (Guardian Angel's char) who will be taking care of her for her stay in America.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:49 am

Okay guys, I'm going to add a cast list of sorts to the front page (which will include Dea and Written as I am hopeful that they will return) so

@ Tsuk and Guardian
I need pictures of you guy's characters. I understand from before Tsuk that anime pictures are your preference, so if you want you may go ahead an use one.

As for our cast, I'm banking on the idea that Dea and Written will return. If we go a prolonged amount of time without them I may consider opening up the rp again, but that's only if.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am

Sorry if my post is not very great, Tsuk. I didn't get much sleep last night, I'm still sick as a dog, and I had to drive 40 minutes up to the nearest reptile vet for my snake. Needless to say, I'm exhausted.

Also, Ichigo, I hope everyone comes back. If not, I hope they at least let us know. The worst thing is to be left hanging with no notice of whether or not someone is staying.

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:58 am

Eh, TBH Ichigo, I don't even have a defined anime image for Eins, and, given her rather unique appearance, I think I might have trouble finding one in anime, not to mention a "Real" styled picture. That's why I didn't include any sort of image or avatar with the bio. I suppose I can look for one, but finding one will be difficult, to say the least.

Tsukiakari
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

@ Abridged
Me too. I don't want to give up on them though. Both were nice enough to notify us of the reasons for their absences.

@Tsuk
It's fine if you can't find one Tsuk. On our little cast list, which I now have up, I put image pending. Nobody will ever know if I mean it or not XD. So really it's fine if you can't find one.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I posted and I'll be here for a few hours, so I can keep posting as long as I have a post to reply to. xP

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Guys just a heads up: the post referring to Michael and Alice are about 2 hours ahead of the posts concerning the rest of the characters. At this point in time, if we were being chronological, Marce and rest would be in the hospital by now. We will eventually catch up to the same time period that Mike and Alice are in, but for the sake of the convenience, of having the two meet one another, I had to skip a head in time a bit.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm

FUDGE! It's closed... :(

ItsViolet
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Well, I don't want to get your hopes up or anything, but Ichigo DID say that if some of our members left the RP (For whatever reason), there was a possibility that he would reopen it.

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey! I'm a girl! XP

I may consider making an exception guys so don't be surprised if we get a new character. We'll see.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Really Ichigo? So am I. :D Sorry. She*

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Really? Well now I know XD

But being totally honest, I get mistaken for a guy all the time. May have to do with the fact that my name probably does not indicate anything feminine....

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Finally posted and got to further demonstrate exactly how socially awkward an almost perfectly submissive person who has talked to others maybe once or twice in her life before is when met in person and given vague instructions. Ohhhhhh boy, Eins is going to be causing some really bizarre moments in the future. I just know it. XD

Tsukiakari
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm

I had a surprising amount of trouble getting that post out. xP It might be because you stated some of my actions in your post, which you rather harshly referred to as godmodding. :x It might be better if you didn't predict my actions though, just because it inhibits me a little bit when it comes to posting.

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:00 am

Sorry. I just kinda needed a way to stop Eins mid action, so I noted a burst of sudden thoughts and your character turning around. I hope I didn't do too much. X.X Anyhow, I was too busy to post today, and might not be able to until tomorrow night, but I'll try my best to get one in as soon as I can. Sorry! >.<

Tsukiakari
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Tsuk, I'm making a post right now (Which I'm going to take my time with so it's not crappy like my last two), and Marcus is going to be grabbing some clothes, so if you want to decide what they look like or whatever, feel free to let me know now. xP

EDIT: I also need to know if she's wearing shoes or not, I can't remember you mentioning it before and if she isn't he'll need to buy her some.

ANOTHER EDIT: I went ahead and posted, I left the details about the clothes vague so that you could do with them as you please. Hope it was alright. :x I won't mind editing my post if you need me to.

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am

Yeah, she was wearing some shoe/leggings along with the strait jacket. As for the clothes, I should be able to just elaborate on what you mentioned in your post. I'll have a response up soon.

Tsukiakari
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!