Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Angel....or Mutant?

Angel....or Mutant?

a part of “Angel....or Mutant?”, a fictional universe by Ichigo15.

(Open now!) You're a mutant with wings and powers. And now you are on the run. People want you to experiment on and sell for money. You want to live. In the midst of all this, a strange plan comes up that could threaten the existence of humanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel....or Mutant?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel....or Mutant?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey guys, I spent a very full day today, and I'm feeling quite tired, so I may not get a post up till tomorrow.
Favorite Series (of all sorts, listed as acronyms in no particular order): KH, LoZ, A:TLA and LoK, Batfamily stuff, ASoIaF(GoT), Disney stuff, Skyrim (never played the rest of the Elder Scrolls), DBZ, Sailor Moon, SnK(AoT), many Cartoon Network Cartoons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:32 pm

I just wanted to mention this here, for those who are curious. I changed Marcus's personality in his description. You'll notice that the way I've been RPing him doesn't match his personality description, but it's my belief that I jumped the gun a bit when I described his personality. Now that I've had a chance to make a few posts, I see that he is a little more aloof and less friendly (not mean, just not, you know, warm and cuddly friendly) than I originally thought he would be. If this is making any sense.

So yeah, his description has been edited.
To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. ~ Random Fortune Cookie

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abridged
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Sorry about not having a post up yet, everyone. I should have one up later tonight, or early tomorrow.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm assuming Marceline landed in the same alley as Eins and Marcus?

Tsukiakari
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 pm

No not the same, that would be too cliche. From what I understand, or rather assume, Abridged is working on a post, and I think Marcus is going to spot her going down, or something along those lines. I'm not quite sure how she interpreted the post yet.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Sorry guys, I had writer's block. In fact, I've had writer's block since I started this RP. I'm hoping it will ease up and I will post better soon. :( Until then bear with me!

EDIT: Lmao! I thought in your post that you meant the same alley. I'd better go back and fix mine... don't read it yet!

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 am

XD alright

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:33 am

Okay, fixed. Sorry about that. xP

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:39 am

No prob. I'm off to read now :)

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:24 am

Okay guys, I figured that I'm going to separately post for each of my characters unless they're in the same area. Tagging all characters in one post seems a bit much.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Question: Should I open up the rp and attempt to get about two more people or should I leave it be?

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:45 pm

I don't think it could hurt to let a couple more people in, but that's just me ^_^

EDIT: I'm thinking about making a second character. If you don't want me to do this, or if you have another plot angle you'd like explored, let me know. :D

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:07 pm

@ Abridged
Second character would be fine. Just send it in when your ready :)

And I think two more people may be needed. Still mulling over the whole idea.

EDIT: I'm beginning to think that Marce and Marcus are going have a very Fang/Max esque relationship...the attitudes...the appearance...jeezus

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 pm

xD I totally didn't mean to copy Fang, but I see what you mean.

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Eins is just me throwing a strange girl character into the mix to generally screw with every situation I possibly can. Mind you, I didn't read much of Max Ride, so I have no idea if they did that too.

Tsukiakari
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 am

I don't know if you guys are just busy (that's fine with me), but for some reason I feel like you're waiting on me... I posted hours ago, but it was kind of hidden by Mike's post.

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 pm

@ TheFlag and Ichigo
I'm sorry im so slow at posting I feel like im holding you guys back Dx
I'll try and get a decent sized post out faster from now on

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:02 pm

@ Abridged
I was under the assumption we were waiting for Tsuk?

@NTNO
It's all right NTNO! So long as you post I'm happy :D

@ everyone

School just started, and let me tell you I have a very messed up schedule, which I (and a couple other thousand students) need to get fixed. So I'm probably not going to be on much for the next two days. Having too much stress. I'll try, but this is just a heads up if I don't.

Ichigo15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:08 pm

I don't know, I wasn't sure if you guys had seen my post. Oh well! And thanks for letting us know Ichigo. :)

Abridged
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Sorry for the late post, I've been trying to get back into the swing of things since School's started. I probably won't be as active on weekdays, but I'll still try to post regularly.
Yes, I could use some great philosophical quote that would mind f%?@ you or I could do something worthwhile hmm!?

TheFlag
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!