Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angel....or Mutant?

Angel....or Mutant?

a part of “Angel....or Mutant?”, a fictional universe by Ichigo15.

(Open now!) You're a mutant with wings and powers. And now you are on the run. People want you to experiment on and sell for money. You want to live. In the midst of all this, a strange plan comes up that could threaten the existence of humanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel....or Mutant?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel....or Mutant?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Wow, I like my post this time. It came out so smoothly. Hopefully this keeps happening. xP
To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. ~ Random Fortune Cookie

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abridged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

I removed some inactive characters. I'm going to be posting in the forums in search of some literate players (like two).
Favorite Series (of all sorts, listed as acronyms in no particular order): KH, LoZ, A:TLA and LoK, Batfamily stuff, ASoIaF(GoT), Disney stuff, Skyrim (never played the rest of the Elder Scrolls), DBZ, Sailor Moon, SnK(AoT), many Cartoon Network Cartoons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Whilst I wait for replies, I shall do some catching up with Euro and Solo.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Well, I have to go to work guys! I'll be back probably in about seven or eight hours and I'll post then. :)

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:02 am

I made a separate post for Euro and, as of now, Aqua.

I'll have Marce and Alice in later.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:08 pm

It's become a bit...quiet...

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 pm

I suppose I can post before Tsuk, and if we dont hear from her soon, skip her.

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:33 pm

So sorry. X.X I've been really busy lately. Getting a post up now.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:08 pm

I posted and I am a little bit worried about Marcus's abilities coming off as godmoddy. IF anything in my post seems too unrealistic or godmoddy please let me know, I don't mind changing it.

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 am

Sorry for the absence guys. College/senior stuff is beginning to take it's toll.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 am

I've been thinking about my second character, the one I said I was going to make a while ago. I really want to try something that I think would be interesting, but first I want to make sure people are okay with it.

My character is going to be mute. I really want to try a character who can't communicate verbally, because it'd be an intriguing angle in the RP.

I don't know yet if it will be a physical issue, if she (probably she) just won't know language, or will just for some reason refuse to talk, I haven't decided. She will definitely understand language when she hears it, she'll just be unable to reciprocate. I do want there to be an alternate method for her to communicate though, obviously sign language would be difficult for the bird kids to learn.

I was thinking maybe she has the mental ability to send thoughts(not words, obviously she will be having difficulty with those) but maybe in like terms of images or "video" if that makes any sense. Just like we can remember and "imagine" a video we watched, she would be able to send that to someone. It's just a suggestion, but I felt like Tsuk might have an objection since her character can send thoughts.

If you do have an objection Tsuk, please let me know. It's the first thing I came up with, but I'm thinking of other things. A second option would be her having an ability to communicate through touch, with a side ability of psychometry. Basically the ability to experience an object's past and present, or sense events that happened around or directly with the object. To be honest, I really like the touch idea. But I want suggestions if anyone is willing to give them. And also, ichigo, if you think I should wait to add my character to the roleplay, that's fine. Things are kind of weird right now and I'm not sure how I'm going to throw her in.

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 pm

@ Abridged

I'm all for the originality of the character that you're offering (especially since MR rp's tend to have a repetition of blind characters rather than anything else) but I'm not sure exactly how you want to go about the whole muteness thing. You have to remember that mute people are, generally, deaf or traumatized people.I think, if I remember correctly (someone can fact check me on it) it can also occur from brain damage to a certain area of said brain. I think if you're going with the idea that she just won't know how talk, she should eventually, as the rp progresses learn language. Otherwise, having said scientist fiddle with her brain, as an alternate option, seems nice too. It's up to you, since those are just suggestions, but if you keep with this character I really like the image projection powers. Perhaps those powers could even serve as the catalyst as to why she doesn't speak.

As for not being able to post; I apologize to everyone (and for holding up your rp too, Abridged). I have drafts of all the posts I need for my rps, so the only thing I have to do now is brush them up and send them in.

EDIT: BTW. Feel free to send her in when you're ready. While I don't think we'd be able to incorporate her in the plot immediately, it would do good if you got up a small introductory post describing her location etc. rather than us randomly or abruptly running into her.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Okay, so now that we're all coming together, I'm a little bit confused. Who should I wait on before I post again?

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 pm

You can post but after that we're just waiting for _NotTheNormalOne_ and that's it, since I think besides me both Tsuk and TheFlag have already posted.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Ok, I don't have internet acess and won't have it for god knows how long. Sorry ;A;
So, I think it would be best if you guys went on without me ^_^ actually I would perfer if you did

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Are we dead then?

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashed-Rabbit on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 am

Okay so I'm not apart of this RP, but I've spoken with Ichigo and she told me to tell you guys the reason she hasn't posted in a while is, first because she'll be going to college next year and she has a lot of college-related things to take care of, second, she's sick right now, and third, her computer is having issues right now.

Ashed-Rabbit
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks for letting us known Ashed, I was kind of wondering about it.

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Okay guys I'm so sorry I disappeared on you all. My computer is still broken, and life's pretty full to the brim what with college and so I don't have lots of time between freedom with my friends, college forms, and whatever else gets thrown in there. The remaining of October and the beginning of November are going to be very hectic for me, so I'm still on a tough schedule.

I just need to know who's still on board and if I should continue the rp or not. I'll try to get a post off of this computer, but it isn't mine, so I can't ensure anything.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 am

I'm still here and happy to roleplay if the roleplay will continue. I may just quit that KH Rp, by the way. Just not enough people interested.

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!