Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angel....or Mutant?

Angel....or Mutant?

a part of “Angel....or Mutant?”, a fictional universe by Ichigo15.

(Open now!) You're a mutant with wings and powers. And now you are on the run. People want you to experiment on and sell for money. You want to live. In the midst of all this, a strange plan comes up that could threaten the existence of humanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel....or Mutant?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Angel....or Mutant?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm

"Angel....or Mutant?"

Okay, rps up. If anyone has questions feel free to ask.
Favorite Series (of all sorts, listed as acronyms in no particular order): KH, LoZ, A:TLA and LoK, Batfamily stuff, ASoIaF(GoT), Disney stuff, Skyrim (never played the rest of the Elder Scrolls), DBZ, Sailor Moon, SnK(AoT), many Cartoon Network Cartoons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Angel....or Mutant?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

may I reserve a character or shall I just make one
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 pm

You can reserve one, if you'd like. They'll be plenty of spots open in the rp for now, since I'd rather a variety of mutants, so I I were you I wouldn't worry about. But go ahead and reserve a character, if that's what you'd like.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm

You need to credit James Patterson as your source, and the Maximum Ride series.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Yep, probably should have done that. I was just clicking through it rushing to get to the writing the introduction, and clicked the yes it was original, noted to myself to change it, and ended up forgetting. Sorry, I did make a legitimate mistake. However, edit doesn't seem to give me the option to change it. So I'm at a bit of a lost here.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_By_The_Moon on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Woah awesome. I love Maximum Ride. Cant wait for the last book to come out tomorrow. :) Ill post a character. :D

Howl_By_The_Moon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Me to. But I do have to say one thing.

It came out today :3

A lot of people are complaining about it though. Sniffle.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:27 pm

This looks like fun! I'll be sending in a character soon!
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:34 pm

This looks so cool! Just submitted a character! Hope this starts soon! If not a part of it I will definitely be reading it!
A man had sons who were always fighting. He one day told them to get a bundle of sticks. Then, he placed the bundle into the hands of each of them and told them to break it and they were unable to do it. He then opened the bundle, took the sticks separately and again put them into his sons' hands, and they broke them easily. He said: if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other you will be uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies but if you are divided you will be broken as easily as sticks.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm

I love Max ride, I'll definitely be submitting a character :) do you know when you plan on starting this? I might not be able to have my character up until later tonight.

deadaray
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

@LoveTheLight Cool. Take your time :3

@ Firebird18
Your character is almost good go except I'm going to have to ask you to remove the Diamond Hard skin and pick another power, or give it a weakness of some sort. Remember, we're going to be chase around by Vamps, and have unbreakable skin kind of the ruins the "fight for our life idea" since your character would be able to stand there and not take damage. Sorry about that :/ Everything else is two thumbs up though.

@deadaray Definitely not tonight. Maybe tomorrow night, but most probably wednesday.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Okay perfect :) Just out of curiosity, how much do you expect people to write per post? Just a paragraph or two, or do you expect much longer posts?

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Okay, when I wrote it I didn;'t mean he just stands there like you all suck. He still gets knocked down and pushed around. I was thinking more along the lines of wearing armour. Could weak points be belly/genitals, hands, feet, face? Kinda like an armadillo?

Edit: I just updated the character page. Is that good now?

Firebird18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Im here to make a vampire and maybe a bird kid.
But I was wondering if my vampire child can have a brother [a bird kid], both mutations but used for different reasons. If its allowed, is there anyone who would take the role?
But my vampire girl will probably be tortured to finally set focus on capturing the bird kids.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Im here to make a vampire and maybe a bird kid. But I was wondering if my vampire child can have a brother [a bird kid], both mutations but used for different reasons. If its allowed, is there anyone who would take the role? But my vampire girl will probably be tortured to finally set focus on capturing the bird kids.

If Ichigo allows it I would be happy to apply

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:38 pm

First of all, sorry I took so long to answer, I got caught up in America vs Canada for women's soccer Olympics. I'm still overexcited from America's win. (Sorry, if anyone was for team Canada. They put up a good game too.)

@ Firebird18. Great! I'll add you now.

@deadaray I expect long detailed posts, but you don't have to overdo it. As long as the grammer is good, and the post is descriptive and understandable (and it helps keep the rp going :D) I'm fine with at least one to two good paragraphs. If you have time though, I wouldn't mind bigger posts. The bigger the better.

@ DreamerOnTheStars That's fine. ceh12 feel free to offer your character as DreamerOnTheStars brother.

One thing I want to note, bringing up mutations and mixed breeds. Remember, the characters came from human parents. So technically the genes were implanted in them. So for anyone who is unsure, it is possible for a Vampire and an Avian Mutant to have the same parents but different mutations. Just to clear that up. Though I don't want too many Vamps, because they are in fact the bad guys. Maybe a few of them are different, but it's likely that they'll be killed or hurt by the bird kids, or even the Ward if they don't want them anymore. Just to note that. I don't want an overflow of Vamps.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Perfect :) I was hoping you would say that haha I joined one similar to this a while back but it wound up being posts that were generally no more than one line and more often then not didn't even use complete sentences. Suffice to say I asked to have my character killed off pretty soon after it started haha

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm

I know what you mean. I can't count how many time I've joined rp's with high expectations, only to have them downed when the rp'ers simply put one line of bland rping. It's frustrating, and personally, I can't see the plot going anywhere when the character barely performs plausible actions.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writteninshaddows on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 pm

@Deadaray - would you mind if I used your character sheet setup? I really like the way you wrote it out (basically I'm just going to copy and paste yours and rewrite it for my character if that's alright with you)

writteninshaddows
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Yeah definitely haha go ahead :) I had a feeling you'd be joining this one Cam

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!