Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Angelic/Demonic Wars

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Angelic/Demonic Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:03 pm

"General Skarnak seeing as this one is from your group i want you to take your fifty strong and go find this group aid them if they are allies and kill them if they are enemies."I told him. I then picked my sword out of the soldiers skull and then i picked up his body. Seeing as i had an open window behind me i threw it out for the buzzards that we had around the town. "Also i dont want you to fail me and come back so if you fail i want you to die."I told him in a calm and evil tone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:15 am

"move you stupid seagulls. you mull about like a bunch of sparrows! Go on find a defendable position make it discreet and DON"T SETTLE IN!" Himros yelled at the retreating rebels. only 15 or 20 of the orignal 50 who fled with them remained, Himros had grown fond of them in a manner. They where his flock to lead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:02 pm

"General Sarnak we found the group we must flag them down."Yelled a scout to the group. Sarnak walked up and looked at everyone from soldier to captain. "We will meet them and we will do what we can."He said and moved on to flag the group. They finally got up to them under the flag of parley. "Soldiers of the angels we come under parley to see which side you are on."He yelled.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:52 pm

Himros looked around for the source of The yelling, Spotting the man-thing, for he was not sure it was a man at heart, he landed, "OI we be renegade's if you must know, Not that it should bother you, so can we move one outta here before the actual angel's show up or are you going to make US fight them.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:41 pm

"Renegades our master Rakoshnor bids you welcome to the lands of Sparta and would like to know if you would take shelter with him!."He yelled as he moved up and pointed the soldiers into a certain area where they formed a wall of shields and spears. "That will hold until you make your choice."He said with a grin.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:54 pm

"OI'll suppose your gonna try and stop Us from leaving if we do say no? like your twigs could reach us if we flew clear over yah!" Himros cried back. He did not want this, trapped, pinned on both sides, He knew what would happen if they took flight, they would be either shot down or followed.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:06 pm

"Ah what ye face are more than mere mortals lad we are Raksasha the greatest shapeshifters known to man and god you wont get by us in our own lands."He said pointing in the air to half of his force that he brought with him disguised as angels so as to throw them off. "We ask again are you willing to come and take hospitality with Lord Rakoshnor Bal-Rogg lord of hades?"He asked ready to give the signal to kill them on a moments notice.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:07 am

Celeanot came out from the bunker.
"Who are thee to be commanding us so? Methinks you are bluffing. We wish you no harm, but we must be leaving. Now stand aside or you might enact the anger of myself." He drew Thanatos to make his point. "Let us pass."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:19 pm

"Rakshasa show them your true colors!"He yelled and instantly the demons turned into the shadows of people that they were and then they moved into the form of the angels. "We are you and we are them we are us and we are noone,"He yelled",We are the Rakshasa and we command that you stand down and join us or make the first move against us!" He then drew his weapon to prove his point the sword Hithanos.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:28 pm

"We will meet with your lord though I am keen to slice your throat for your insolence. Drop your weapons and we shall do the same." With a gesture of his blackened hand, the Divine Rebels stood easy. Celesul's horrible yellow eyes landed back on the herald. "I'm waiting."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:48 pm

Hefting tartarus, Himros Walked up next to Cealeanor "Are you sure about this Cel?" Himros asked "we've spent a lot of time fighting there type as well as our own. It could be a trap." Lowering the mighty Halberd Himros was prepared for a fight, even if he looked relaxed.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:36 pm

I'm going in there alone. Celeanor said to Himros telepathically. For if it is a trap, I can escape better than anyone else. And besides, I think they might actually hold their word for once. But then again I can't see too much inside of their stronghold.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:56 pm

Sir, I'm good to have in a tight spot let me come. Himros responded telepathically I'm not surprised they probably have it warded

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:13 pm

I'm not one to be prideful, but I'm leaving you behind. We need someone I can fully trust to command while I'm inside there. Understood?

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:31 pm

OI, sir

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:08 pm

I walked out to meet the angels that they had brought back. "Welcome visitors to the humble aboad of Rakoshnor lord of Sparta."I yelled in greeting as i walked up to them. "You all look tired and battle weary please take hospitality in our ranks we have a barracks just for our guests to use and we can converse after you are settled."I told them with a smile.
Last edited by Rakoshnor on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:33 pm

((as a group the Divine renegades devolped a bird flocking mechanism, Which gave them mild telepathy. we where talking with our minds))

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:49 am

((.....oh...... ok then lol))

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 pm

I walked up to who i suspected was the leader and put my arm around his neck. "So tell me friend why come to sparta the most disliked town in the known Greek world."I said as we started to walk. I was going to enjoy extracting everything out of these people and making them my new soldiers of war.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:55 pm

Celeanor removed the arm from around his neck.
"Do not touch me fool, lest you hurt yourself."
With this, he gestured to his blackened hand. "I chose not to come here. The decision was made for me when the Arch-Angel Bartaeus found our camp. And we're not here to rest. Your men told me you wanted to speak with me, as I have done. Now let us pass."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.