Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Angelic/Demonic Wars

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Angelic/Demonic Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:21 pm

"You will stay and seek our hospitality where we can hide you or you will die by us and whatever archangels find you afterwards this is your set of choices and i suggest you choose well."I said with a smile as my soldies formed a circle around the soldiers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:26 pm

((You don't leave much choice. >_>))

"We don't hide, we wait for a more favorable time to attack."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:01 pm

((ah but who said you would lose the fight???))

"So let us join forces with you and help create the more favorable time to attack."I suggested looking to the angel and holding out my hand. "I can give you weapons i can give you power and i can give you Athens"I told him with a bigger smile.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 am

The Renegades are prepared to attack at your command sir, Give the order and we'll crush them. He sent the message to Cealeanor Hoping he would receive the go

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:16 am

"I try giving you the hospitality of my home the wonderful town of Sparta and you decline it."I started i then pointed towards athens and the soon to be approaching archangels. "I try to give you shelter for the night so those creatures of holiness wont slaughter you as demons do for the athenians do nothing but such a thing."I finished. I then walked towards them again and extended my arm. "This is a friendship nay a partnership that i am willing to give you and i can give you athens as your own if you want that as well no women or children harmed."I told them with a smile.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 pm

"I don't care about the harming of civilians. I decline because we don't need your help... I just hope to turn our defensive into an offensive. You underestimate us." Celeanor said evenly, not even moving a hand to shake. He had the urge to shake with his blackened hand, to give the demon just a taste of the power he held. But he controlled himself. Maybe this could work to the Renegades advantage. "You keep Athens. I need, nay, I want you to cover our escape as we get settled, and then we will fight alongside you against Bartaeus."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:05 pm

"You fight for us yet you claim not to work for us?"I asked him i was curious and infuriated that he did not accept my offer of peace. I looked at him and put my hand down. "If you help us capture athens you can go on your way and not be troubled by us."I told him.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:43 pm

Sir, The Renegade's are getting itchy they need orders to fight or flee, I can't keep them in check much longer.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:55 pm

"There are many other Angel outposts but i can help you find ways around those if you help me capture athens thats all i want in exchange for letting you move on."I said loud enough for all the renegades to hear. I then held out my hand again. "Do we have a deal?"I asked him as i waited for a reply.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:06 pm

Name: Mished
Race: Shedim
Looks: 6'7, bulging muscles, eyes glow red, long drooling tounge, sharp claws, yellow teeth.
Bio: A shedim who has a terrible memory, making him extremely useless in battle, at random moments, he will forget everything he learned for the past week-6 months, it is unknown why, but it still happens. Now wandering the lands in search of something even he doesn't know.
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:26 pm

Himros, have them follow me. Celeanor walked past the Demon, not even responding until he was several feet away. "We are allies, but for now it is temporary. And I only require aid against Bartaeus. He is the only Archangel we cannot defeat on our own." And with that, Celeanor coldly walked away, southwards away from Bartaeus's regimen.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:12 pm

"Raksasha prepare for war!"I roared and was greeted with over three-thousand roars of pleasure as the raksasha all formed into angels on foot and air units in spartan war gear and we marched towards athens. We would spend five days to get ther and maybe more to get it down not counting the usual patrols they had that we were getting intel about daily.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:24 am

"It'll take a few days to get there, Assuming your rakshasa don't fly like pigeons." Himros called. chest up Flying upside-down, spinning tartarus, The renegades followed Himros.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:20 pm

"Depending on the form they take my soldiers can fly like angels born to do so."I said with a smirk in their direction of course they still didnt know the flaw with my soldiers shape shifting which made me happy with them. I then looked at the soldiers i had following me no wonder my soldiers seem so weak these angels have the sky to stay happy while we have nothing.

((sorry i havent posted in awhile i have been busy))

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:42 am

The show of arial acrobatic's continued, barrel rolls, sudden dives at break neck speed pulling up just short of the ground, spinning dropping, circles in circles.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:43 pm

Himros you look like a boy who had just mastered flight. Celeanor broadcasted, humor in his voice. That was a rare thing.

Celeanor drew Thanatos, spinning around, taking to the sky, spreading his contrasting wings wide.
"Today is the day you fight beside an ally!" Celeanor called, his overpowering voice causing all noise to cease. "Treat them as if they were another Rebel, for this is the only way we can fight and ensure as little loss as possible!"

Bartaeus's regimen appeared over the horizon.

"Now, my ally." Celeanor said wickedly to the demon. "My name is Celeanor if you do not know it already. Why don't you lead your men towards battle?"

Let them be the fodder. He thought, laughing.
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:01 pm

simple things my lord, you forget, I was a master scout, and as such am required to know and actively perform such feats of evasion, that no longer applies Though, I suppose ... "Men Prepare to Unleash hell! WAIT until they are close, and strike True and Fast!"

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:32 pm

"Raksasha phalanx positions now!"I roared as all the raksasha started to file in to lines of three to make a wall of soldiers to help keep the rebels alive so they would live long and proud. Finally the angelic regiment landed across the shields. "Raksasha return these pit dogs to their homes in heaven."I said loud enough for all to hear as i launched a counter attack on their wall crashing.

Rakoshnor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:10 am

"STRIKE NOW!" the soldiers dived as one, A mass of more Bird-Men then angels, they picked key targets and struck as one.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Celeanor dove into the enemy ranks, decaying soldiers with his blackened hand and ripping others to shreds with Thanatos. The screams were loud as angels died. Three renegades had died in a matter of five minutes, though dozens of Bartaeus's had been slain as well.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.