Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angelic/Demonic Wars

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Angelic/Demonic Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:23 am

http://www.the-dungeon.de/rpg/frpg/f_ms ... hordes.htm
go to this site ^ for demon race info and choices and join soon ;)

Ok so maybe you see alot of these but thats because they are fun to rp in... i just have a few rules that you need to abide by to have things go smoothly in this rp...
1.No god moding
2.No power playing
3. Romance and Violence are allowed but nothing that the site would want kept to a minimum
4. Be atleast semi-literate please

Info:This is a territorial thing the demons are taking what countries they can get that are controlled during the times of zeus and hades you have only enough to control one town at a time where we shall battle it out for each others territories and grow for more countries demons will have a way of contacting demons and angels with angels we will allow romance and of course alot of violence post with a character sheet and your intro.

character sheet
Name:
Race:
Bio:

Name:Rakoshnor
Race:Baal-Rog
Looks:Rakoshnor is a 7ft tall well built soldier is now a demon that can at will turn into a human form or demon form he looks in his human form like any other person with a very big height difference he weilds two broadswords that he can always put into flame and a bow with fire arrows that he always douses in oil and lights on fire. He always wears a black spartan war uniform with a helmet of unimaginable greatness he also has a shield that is blood red and covered in arrow heads. In his demon form he is still 7ft tall and has a black shadow like form that is covered in flame and eyes that penetrate your soul to the very core.
Bio: Rakoshnor was once a human who was killed and was sent to hell he wanted a chance to live again any chance at all. He agreed to Hades proposal to become a terrible demon he is now a demon leader and leads many groups of demonic leagions to the battle of hell versus heaven. He now leads sparta to conquer all of greece the setting of the story.

Intro
I was walking along the walls of sparta to make sure that all the defenses were secure for when he left to attack another town to become a ruler of greece and then to come back and make the defenses stronger. I then went to check with my generals that the soldiers were prepped and ready for movement. I found him in the Castle i looked in a War Strategy room because one of the three was always used for one thing or another we had a planned attack on Athens and whatever towns we can get ahold of including Troy. "Jhorin are we ready to move out yet?"I roared as i walked in to the room. "Almost sire we just need a couple more days."I was told. I walked up to him and punched him in the gut and looked down at him. "I told you to have it ready today!"I yelled.
Last edited by Rakoshnor on Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rakoshnor
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Angelic/Demonic Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aldorian on Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:50 am

Name: Akameda
Race: Night Owl
Looks: Extremely skinny, yet, is very strong for his stature. He is covered in a full black with a face mask and a red, blood-stained tattered scarf that stretches about 7 feet from his neck. He is extremely dark skinned, almost pitch-black with catseye red-slipped eyes. daggers cover each fore-arm for quick and easy access. He is equipped with a blackwood longbow with many demoic symbols, two demon-song daggers and one large sword that is poorly taken care of, and is bloodstained. You cannot tell whether the blood is fresh, or dried-out.
Biography: A taxman took all of his money and possesions, and one day later, his entire family was killed. Blaming his god, Zeus, he killed himself and pledged himself as a scout to Hades. Hades had bigger plans for him. He ended up becoming a Night Owl, who was a rogue/hunter of angelic races.

"There seems to be some kind of gathering going on," Akameda wrote in my scout-book. "It seems that the Angelic forces are pulling together all of their troops for one final clash against us." They seem to be gathering mainly in Athens."

Akameda glanced up, and looked in awe of a towering massive angelic creature looking straight down at him. Instinct told him to Vanish and fade into the darkness, report back to Sparta, and warn the Baal-rog about this, but he thought differently.

He vanished, ripped into the back end of the now-cowering angelic creature that had not been identified yet, and pulled out a rope. He began to tie the rope harshly around the legs of the creature, and left a little bit of strand to drag it away. The creature was still fidgiting but could not break free. Akameda pulled out a large sack, almost looking as if it were a sack used for carrying paraphanelia, and threw it over the creature's face and torso. He bound it again with a rope. He vanished away with it in it's grasp, just sneaking past a immense being, most likely a higher arch form of an angel.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aldorian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:34 pm

I was too interested not to notice, I'll post a Bio but tell me if the Character is too powerful.

True Name: Torqueo Dominus Adnihilo

Common Name: Demagiel

Age: 2,647 years old from conception, several days from his newest reincarnation into the multiverse.

Race: Angel-Daemon hybrid.

Appearance: Demagiel stands about 6 ft. tall with long flowing black hair down to his shoulders. He has a sinuous, muscular frame. His eyes are a dark sapphire color and his expression is always calm and serene. He wears loose black cotton pants and a matching black cotton t-shirt. Underneath his shirt a tattoo covers his entire torso in a thorn vine pattern., which all culminate in the center of his back to form a Rose. When he assumes his angelic form magnificent white wings burst forth from his back but within minutes of them appearing the great feathers fade to black as a sign of his heritage.

Abilities: Of his many abilities and talents the most obvious stem from his bloodlines. He may fly upon his great wings and the strange mixture of Celestial and Infernal blood renders him immune to fire, ice and conventional weapons. He can sense other beings of power within a twenty mile radius but only those of Angelic or Daemonic blood will be positively identified, all others appear as simple power signatures with perhaps a slight clue as to their nature. His offensive abilities are fearsome and well-developed over his lifetime of combat. He is an expert swordsman and his divine blood grants him incredible speed and strength. At any time he may summon to his hand his sword Dvininus Aequitas (meaning Divine Justice). However he rarely relies on his martial ability to win his battles. Demagiel can heal himself or others at will, however the strength of the healing spell is dependant upon the time of day and is most effective at Noon. Conversely he can create balls of Hellfire laced with a slight essence of death itself, this ability is also dependant upon the hour of the day and is most effective at Midnight. Demagiel also has the ability to manipulate matter a la telekinesis style. His relative strength while using this power is approximately one and a half times his real physical strength. However this is not conferred through power of thought and therefore an assault upon his mind would not nullify the ability. His supreme destructive ability is that he can revert to a terrible daemonic form if the battle is intense enough, unfortunately in this form Demagiel loses all knowledge of alliances or friendships and anyone unlucky enough to be on the battlefield at the time will be attacked. He has several other matter manipulation abilities however these are generally whimisical and mostly for show or entertainment.

History: Demagiel’s conception was an unholy sight to witness and the abomination that was his birth bore him many enemies from the start of his life. His mother was a Seraphim in the service of Heaven’s armies when she was captured during an ill-fated assault on a Daemonic stronghold in the plane of Gehenna. Taken into the depths of the stronghold’s dungeons she was tortured by The Lord Torturer of Gehenna in an attempt to glean some of Heaven’s secrets. After having torn her wings from her back he raped her then set her broken body loose in the blistering and ash covered wastes around the citadel.

However, luck was on her side and his mother was rescued by a vanguard and taken to the Holy Fortress to heal. It was there that she was discovered to be pregnant, with a greater daemon’s child, no less. The elders of Heaven debated many long hours and listened to her pleas that the child be saved before finally allowing her to keep him.

Unfortunately the stress of his birth was too great for the weakened angel and she died soon after he was born. Demagiel was put in the care of Heaven’s custodians and he was brought up to serve in its armies. He developed to be among the foremost of the battle angels, however, his inherent destructive ability through his Daemonic blood often gave him trouble.

It was because of this that Demagiel came to his first life on Earth. During a battle against the denizens of Hell Demagiel became enraged as the stresses of combat took their toll on him and eventually he snapped. His daemonic bloodline surged to the surface during the middle of the conflict and he changed rapidly, suddenly and hideously. His body became wracked and tormented with pain as huge spikes began to burst from his spine and shoulders and large curved horns sprouted from his forehead. His complexion became copper colored and he had formed a large spiked tail, the feathers of his wings fell off revealing enormous black bat wings. He was destruction incarnate and the slaughter that followed his transformation was glorious and hellish. By the time the bloodbath ended he had slain all of the daemons but also had turned on his angelic allies, killing several of them. His allies hastily retreated with their dead and left him stranded in the desolation of the battle ground.

When he finally came to the realization he was alone he painfully reverted back to his normal form and collapsed, weeping and exhausted. He lost consciousness soon thereafter and it wasn’t until waking that he heard the voice of the High Heavens again. He had been cast out of its ranks and in penance for his transgression he would be condemned to walk the Earth until he had earned his place in Heaven again.

Demagiel wandered the Earth for 2,646 years, watching civilizations rise and fall. The creation of religions, the rise of new peoples and petty wars that humanity produced. He waged his own private war on the denizens of Lower Planes and it was in one fateful day that he met his first death. It was in Gehenna, where he sought to confront his father. Demagiel gleaned no such chance, and instead the Grand Custodian of the fortress met him in single combat. Of course the battle was furious and bloody but in the end Demagiel was on the losing side. He did not have the millennia of experience the Greater Daemon had and he fell to his unholy blade.

It was in Purgatory that he was next reborn and there he sat in Judgment. The Angel of Judgment, however, decreed that two and half thousand years on Earth was not enough penance for the crime he had committed against heaven and gave him a new sentence.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:14 pm

Name: Celeanor, Angel of Wrath
Race: Seraph
Looks: 6'6", Leanly Muscled, Snow white hair, long bangs, side parted with ghastly yellow eyes. Slightly broad shoulders, sporting 4 wings, 2 black, 2 white. Half of his body is completely black, as is the other side very pale.
Abilities: Flight, immunity to Petrification. Clairvoyance, extreme speed. He wields the greatsword Thanatos, that burns all its cursed blade touches. His left hand, the black one has the ability to decay things he touches. His right hand, the white one, has the ability to cause things he touches to rengenerate. Beserking, where he attacks anything with such fury that he'll fight till death.
BIo: While not a fallen angel, Celeanor was easily angered from the start. He had never respected authority, and it showed when he led the Divine Rebellion, however unsuccessful, alongside Astaroth, who wraught half of Celeanor's body with death. The Arch-Angels decided his punishment would be to never die, cast out from heaven, as he walks earth, Immortal, yet not invincible.
--------------
Ah, the third faction, rarely ever spoken of. They battle Heaven, for they are enemies of Heaven, and they battle hell, for demons care little of an Angel's motives. Celeanor had created this after the Divine Rebellion, which made up of only a few dozen angels, is mostly on the defensive.
Celeanor's eyes regained focus. "The arch-angel has found our hideout." He whispered to Himros.
Last edited by Mikhos on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:30 pm

Name: Himros, Angel Of Deceit
Race: Cherubim
Looks: 6'4, Brown mop that just reaches eye level, Well muscled, Gray angel wings. blue eyes.
Divine abilities: Immunity to petrification, Knowledge of tongues, Cherubim nails (claw like fingernails)
Abilities: Beserking
Bio: one of the general's In cealeanor's rebellion Himros Shared A similar fate, However where Cealeanor was made immortal, Himros was cursed with pain, ever would he be connected with tartarus, A halberd of great power and heavy enchantment, when it broke Himros would die. However to prevent Complete immortality Himros himself is capable of being killed if his wings are removed, he is very much a mortal, but the bond with tartarus goes two ways, if he is killed it brakes.
=======

"shall we move it yet again then? or should we stay and lose more good men?" Himros replied angrily, Hefting tartarus he was ready for either
Last edited by Himros on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:14 am

The Angelic Warriors are taken unless you want to join the side of light just let me know if you want to ;)

I was following the instructions of Hades to the letter one town at a time one corruption per church to get the rest and yet it wasnt satisfying I wanted to do more and i couldnt i was ready to move since sparta was corrupt and ready for war of unimaginable power. I went walking to find something to amuse me and i found a beggar on the side of the road and feeling unmerciful today i killed him instantly. His blood was warm as it hit my skin and i walked on as his body was removed from the area.

Rakoshnor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aldorian on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:40 am

Akameda began to see the rustic gates of old-sparta that was recently destroyed by the Baal-rog, Rakoshnor that was assigned to corrupt it. Akameda glanced backwards, to see if anyone or anything was following him. Nothing was there... Akameda then began to approach the Baal-rog that had recently gotten back from a daily patrol, and as usual he was bloodstained... Most likely from a villager that had passed by at the wrong time. The Baal-rog studied Akameda for a second, and then spoke...

Aldorian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:42 am

"You my friend had best have good news because i almost killed the only general worth keeping around and then you would have had his job without all the freedoms you have now."I said with a chuckle. I knew how much that would destroy him to be kept out of the wilderness scouting for us and giving good information i then saw him carrying something. "Now what would that be?"I asked him curiously.

Rakoshnor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aldorian on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:47 am

"Well... it's something good, but we must have someone who can speak the common toungue of the angels... ," I spoke with a quiver. "It is an angelic creature, unidentified yet, but it seems to me that it must be someone from the middle anarchy. Perhaps we could get something out of him. Also, some reports that I have found out is that The forces of Zeus are meeting mainly in Athens... Probably gathering for some attack that is about to or nearing to take place... There is one good thing that I have found out... We surely have more forces then they do, but i'll have to go scouting to check and see if they have grown at all. As you probably know, they most likely have."

Aldorian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:57 am

"For your sake and ours they better not be growing we are told to move slow to corrupt our recruits i want you to head to sicily and start working on the greeks there we need more members."I told him i grabbed the angel that was securely tied up and threw him on my back. "I will take care of our guest and join you there in five days time."I said and then saluted him and walked away to find my general again.

Rakoshnor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:01 pm

(( wait, so We can't be a third party?))

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:14 pm

The Angelic Warriors are taken unless you want to join the side of light just let me know if you want to ;)

((What does that mean? If we can't be renegade angels then count us out.))

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:07 pm

no no no you misunderstand i said unless you want to be the good guys lol you can be neutral ground or evil but the good is a npc type thing unless you want to be on the team of the angels.

Rakoshnor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:00 pm

Rakoshnor wrote:no no no you misunderstand i said unless you want to be the good guys lol you can be neutral ground or evil but the good is a npc type thing unless you want to be on the team of the angels.

((Sorry, still don't know what you mean. If we're angels, we must be good? Or can we not be angels at all?))

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:34 pm

you said renegade angels which usually means your either evil or neutral but if you want to be an Angel on the good side then you pick from archangel or make your own as long as they sound like a good side.

Rakoshnor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:50 pm

((OH, ok I get it now, wooh, that was headed in an unpleasent direction)) Himros Hefted tartarus once more waiting for a reply from Cealeanor< in a minute he would rush out if there was still no answer.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:22 am

((Oh no. We're deffinitly evil/neutral.))
"We move once more, Himros. Tell your subordinates to pack up. Remember what happened last time we met them on their terms. We lost Irgaces." Celeanor's eyes shifted back to a far away place. "Tell them all to head out, actually. I'll be with you in a few minutes."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:27 pm

"yes General, it will be done as you say." turning his back to cealeanor he turned to the group of hardy rebels "you heard him pack it up Or I'll have your head as surely as an arch-angel! GO!" the rebels Wxploded into action grabbing weapons and trying to pack armor but stumbling over each other in haste, heading out as quickly as possible.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rakoshnor on Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:42 pm

A soldier came running into the castle and burst through my doors without announcement. "Sir we have found a camp of advance fighters or rebels close to our front."He told me as he ran up and kneeled at my feet. I got up and drew my sword which at the time was a black from an upset mood. "You come in here to tell me something that i could care less about we are in Sparta and we are defended exteremly well."I said. I then stabbed the man in the skull to pin him to the ground.

Rakoshnor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:11 pm

The Divine renegades Finished their scrambling and egan an organized retreat, Himros at the front of thr line looked back "Cealeanor! Are you coming or are you going to provide a clean Escape?" If the general didn't want to leave, Himros didn't Wan't to leave him at those odds.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!