Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angels breath.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Angels breath.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 pm

laddie grinned and picked out what he wanted, a ham and cheese sandwich. When his was done he took it and took a large bite. "Thank you daddy." He grinned, still referring to Austin as his father. Abra smiled watching them both.

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Austin smiled listening to Laddie, he was beginning to get used to the name. "Well enjoy" he said before turning to Abra with a smile "You want the same?" he asked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Abra nodded and smiled. "yes please." She said softly. "That sounds good."
Laddie grinned and ate his sandwich. "it's a good sammich." He said lightly. "it taste good!"
Abra smiled. "I bet it does."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Austin nodded and began making the same one he did for Laddie. He laughed at the younger boy's comment, ruffling his hair "Glad you like it" he replied before going back to finish Abra's sandwich. When he was done he handed it to her in a plate before making one of his own preference. Sandwiches were one thing he easily made.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Abra smiled and took her sandwich, eating it with a smile. "Thank you Austin. It is rather good." She said softly. laddie nodded grinning. "See! It's good." He finished his sandwich.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:47 am

Austin leaned back on the counter, beginning to eat through his with a smile. He passed a nod toward Abra in acknowledgement before laughing a little at Laddie. Taking a few more bites he set his sandwich down on the plate "So shall we watch some Tv?" he asked the two of them.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Laddie grinned and nodded. "Yeah! Let's watch some Tv."
Abra smiled. "Well, there's your answer." She chuckled. "He does love the Tv." She smirked.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Austin smiled and laughed at Abra's comment "Well then he's like every other child around here" he replied "No harm?" he said then lead Laddie into the living room turning the TV on.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Austin smiled and laughed at Abra's comment "Well then he's like every other child around here" he replied "No harm?" he said then lead Laddie into the living room turning the TV on.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Abra smiled and nodded, following them. She sat down with Laddie between them and watched the TV. "As long as he's happy." She shrugged.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Austin turned on a children's show for Laddie, before leaning back letting him enjoy it. He turned to Abra and nodded in agreement "Yeah I guess" he said then smiled seeing the grin on Laddie's face.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Abra smiled. "He is so much happer here." She shook her head and relaxed into the couch. "He loves it here."
Laddie nodded and smiled. "I do." He grinned.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Austin listened to the two of them, and smiled once again "Well I'm glad he is" he responded "I mean from what I hear I don't think anyone should be treated the way you two were. It really is quite harsh" he said but shook his head "But soon enough they'll get shut down, and things will hopefully calm down" he continued to say, despite the fact he hadn't actually quite thought about the future too much.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Abra nodded and smiled. "That would be nice, to know they are shut down." She put an arm around Laddie and hugged him. Laddie smiled and hugged her back. "We're both a lot happer here." She said softly. "Really, i have to thank you again." She looked at Austin. Laddie smirked.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Austin shook his head when she thanked him once more. "I do hope they are shut down" he said and shrugged, wondering how everything was going to play out. "And really you don't have to say thank you" he said with a smile watching the two hug.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:39 am

She shrugged and smiled. "I feel like i should." She said softly. "You do so much to help us." She smiled. "There must be something we can do to repay you, or something." She smiled.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:11 am

Austin looked at her and shook his head again "There's nothing seriously" he said "Just take it as a favor you don't have to repay" he added on. "Besides having you guys here with me, is just enough" he said with a smile, it was true before he used to be so involved with his work he didn't go out much and now he had a continuous company back home.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 am

Abra nodded and smiled softly. "Alright." She said softly. "Well i like being able to do something." She said softly. She said softly. She leaned back in her seat and smiled. Laddie leaned against Austin and yawned. "We love you too...' He said softly.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:14 am

Austin listened to Abra and shrugged "I'm not stopping you from doing something. Its perfectly fine if you want to. Just don't think you need to repay me" he replied with a smile. Looking over Laddie, he put an arm around him smiling at his comment.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Abra nodded and smiled. "Alright, we'll that's good to know." She said softly. "If i think of anything to do i will anyway, but i wont think i have to." She told him. Laddie smiled. "Me too!"

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!