Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

+Anima(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

+Anima(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:56 am

((Okay I am so bored right now so I'm remaking one of my old rps))

In the +Anima fantasy world, some humans have an unusual gift that grants them the ability to morph one or more of their body parts, such as limbs, into a form similar to an animal's body part. Some are capable of even more radical changes, such as growing wings or full-body transformation. The transformation processes are very fast, and occur at the user's will. When inactive, the morphed areas revert back to normal, leaving person's clothing and body completely untouched. The only visual mark of this ability appears on the body of the person, in the form of a black tattoo-like marking. Occasionally, the user bears some behavioral characteristics of their animal, but this is not common. And of course humans, especially Asterian Soldiers hate these people, but some of the soldier trainees have fallen for the Anima.

+Anima: AHeartlessNobody
+Anima:
+Anima:
Asterian Trainee:
Asterian Trainee:
Asterian Trainee:
Asterian Soldiers:
Asterian Soldiers:
Asterian Soldiers:

If you do not see the animal you want above then it is free to take

Swan

Name:
Animal: (If your a +Anima)
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Amaya
Crush:
Animal: Swan
Bio: She lived on her own most of her life. She soon found out that she was a +Anima and trys to stay away from humans. She has the wings of a swan and her marking is on her hand. Due to her white wings, humans sometimes mistaken her for a angel.
Appearance: She wears a plain black dress with a hood.
Other: Never knew her parents
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: +Anima(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Best In Freakshow on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Name: Maggie Carlton
Crush: None yet
Animal:
Arctic Fox
Bio: She grew up with a fairly normal childhood. Her first transformation was at age twelve. She keeps her abnormality a secret.
Appearance:
Other: ...
-->Image<--
-->Image<--
-->Image<--
You know, everytime I see someone with eggs or dragons,I click. Do you?
And please help out these people's dragons, feel free to post your own here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Best In Freakshow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:23 pm

What's the setting of the world? More history about the Arestian soldiers and the geography of the world, notable personel should also be included.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Well, if you read the comic you should know all of that.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!