Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Animi

Animi

a part of “Animi”, a fictional universe by Black.

The world-tree is beginning to wither and it's all because of the appearance of strange creatures who wish to cause chaos. It's up to the Shemhazai to stop them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Animi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Animi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm

[RP Tab] [Angel Information] [Shemhazai Information]
Arcs NPCs

Ask questions, chat, reserve and do basically anything else you like here! You can also Pm me questions and problems too.

All reservations last for 48 hours.

GMs Are: Black, Spectrum and poeticjustice8012.
Last edited by Black on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Animi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:12 pm

In loooove with the amount of thought you've put into this :D. I will definitely be joining :3.
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Could I please Reserve angel 13 please.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:15 pm

breemee wrote:In loooove with the amount of thought you've put into this :D. I will definitely be joining :3.

Thank you very much, do let me know what character spot you would like to take, when you are decided that is.

Eleera Cain wrote:Could I please Reserve angel 13 please.

Of course you can, that is reserved for you now.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Ah, I would have liked to take one of the Shemhazai... but are they all filled?

Edit: Ah, nevermind :). If the last Shimhazai is still open, I'd like to take it :3

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:18 pm

breemee wrote:Ah, I would have liked to take one of the Shemhazai... but are they all filled?

Nope, there is still one spot open. If you look at 'Other Shemhazai' you can see that there are two spaces there, you can have one of those. You have to be female though. ^^

~EDIT~ Aw damn you noticed, ah well, I will reserve that for you now.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Wow, first thing I noticed when I got on, Anime on the newest roleplay list. Yay! I'm so happy. And cant wait to roleplay with everyone.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello ^^ Well, I can't start my CS right now, but I have an idea... I'll probably end up toning him down a little, just so I don't scare anyone too much... Plus the RP is supposed to be 15 PG. I don't suppose canaiblism is allowed...? ^^"
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Cannibalism, poetic, really?! Oh my god! That's... I don't know why, but that was just a horribly funny thought to me just now. xD Haha! Your angels is gonna be a cannibal? I think it's so funny because I've never heard of that before. Ever. Never ever. That's...definitely unique! But you'd have to ask Tabby on that one, for sure. ^^ I'm just gonna add an extra paragraph to my guy's personality (because I thought of something I need to put in), fill out fears, meeting, relationships, and background and then I should be done. ...Now that I've listed it, it sounds like a lot.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Of course he is. I even have his personality pretty much done... Mentally. ^^ I'm not able to type it up right now, so yeah. IPods... Not the best for typing nbut yeah. I'm sure you'll love him, in a completely insane and scary way. He's going to be named Judas, just to put it into perspective. I'm not one hundred percent sure about his power, but yeah.... Probably something about destruction.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Pretty much done with my character. Messages you about needing some help with the meeting though :).

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Jasper Montague! Here's my character--all done and sent in! I hope you guys like him. ^^ I'm proud of him.

@Poetic: I can't wait to see your character. ^^ I'm sure he'll be uber awesome!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:58 pm

@Spec: I like him~ He's going to be a lot of fun to mess with... Just the kind of guy Judas would love to screw with: somewhat anti-social, unable to deal with things, and scared of blood. I mean, really. Just the kind of guy Judas would want to bring chaos to... Now, to finish my LOUD post so I can start my CS....

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh wait, I thinks I has an idea for my character's meeting ^_^ - *Goes to write it*

Edit: Okay, my character, Jay Floures, is done :D.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:25 pm

*sighs* I have most of Urim done...but I'm having trouble with the Arc part. And I haven't even started on Kakabel. -_-; I know I want him opposite of Urim, but his power is what I'm really not sure of, and I'm honestly too lazy to fill out the rest of his charater sheet.

So, the Angel of the Moon and the Angel of Light...anyone have any ideas for an Arc? Blackie? Spec? :-<

!EDIT!: Well, I did what I could, please let me know if anything needs fixed. I'm really not sure about their bio's and arcs, I'll let you give me pointers on that one, Blackie.

Urim & Kakabel
Last edited by CNAGamer on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm going to make my charrie control fire,but with the arc I'm having a bit of trouble with that, i think i need help with that part.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Love the characters Twili, and yeah, guys here my character, I was debating whether to show it to the public, but I will, but its like my prototype, might change it alot.

Abana

EDIT: And Twili, is it ok if I maybe steal your Idea for the feelings, ok? Ok.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:34 am

Like your character Maci, I was thinking if I had made an angel it would be cool to put the core in their eye and make it reddish too X3 (then they wear a patch over their eye to keep it hiddin :D)

Like your characters too Twili. Feel like I put a little less thought into mine compared to everyones ^_^' ... So I might go in and edit her a little... eh, nevermind :)

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:43 am

Wow...and here I thought my characters were bad...and everyone is loving them. Ya'll are gonna make me blush ^//^. I liked your charrie bree. ^^ I thought she was very well done. And if you do make an Angel, I look forward to seeing them :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 am

Thanks Bree, and I've been making my recent characters mean stuck up and a bitch lately. But this is the first to have like literaly want to killa nd destroy everything, I love her! ANd Jay is very cool too, reading it gave me the idea of redoign ehr background a little, just about family, even though she isnt even an angel, but added family history for the vessel.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!