Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rewritten

Announcements

a part of “Rewritten”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

At the end of the tale comes "happily ever after". But what if there's more to the stories than just that? What if the tales we knew could be changed, REWRITTEN...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rewritten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm

(Note: Only I am allowed to post here. Thank you.)

Hello everyone! This is the topic where I will be posting updates, rule changes, announcements, etc., etc. :) I don't have much to say for this first post, but there are a couple of things I'd like to mention...
  • On Saturday, I am going to post the "Places" topic. There, you will be able to put places you have invented that will be added on to the world. You can create small things like houses and taverns for characters to interact in, or large-scale things like mountains, forests, and entire kingdoms :)
  • I'm hoping we can start something by Sunday...maybe have it as the deadline for the characters to be done, if that's okay? Then again, I don't know if it's too early...basically all i'm trying to say is that i don't want to dawdle too long before this roleplay starts. Input would help; if you have any ideas for deadlines or anything, please tell me in the OOC. I've been thinking Sunday for characters due, and then Monday for the first post. (And if you're wondering, I've actually already written up the first post. Yup, I'm THAT excited guys! XD)
  • I never like saying this, but I think I'm gonna say it: it would help if we had a little bit more characters on board. We already have a good amount, but that's just it...If you've reserved only one character, it would help to reserve a bit more. In terms of the gender ratio, it's alright. Male characters would really REALLY help, but then again, females would be okay too.

Alrighty, that's about it :) I'm going to work on my last character and edit the places tab so that everyone can get an idea of the world this roleplay takes place in. I'll talk to you all again soon. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:45 pm

The Eight Articles are items that hold extremely high value in the universe where Rewritten takes place. If one of any of the valuables listed were to be sold, they would give the seller a lifetime supply of food and necessities. They are so rare that villains and heroes alike wouldn't mind killing for them. Some of the items have magical properties, while others don't. Nevertheless, each one of the articles holds extreme significance and power to anyone who manages to take possession of them.

~ The Magic Mirror ~
Located in a safe place inside Snow White's castle, the mirror was once used by the wretched former queen who once ruled the kingdom. Filled with infinite knowledge, the mirror is capable of answering any question asked. It is also trustworthy, as it will never tell a lie. Sometimes, however, it's answers are too much for those who can't handle the truth...

~ The Glass Slipper ~
Cinderella was given a wonderfully crafted glass slipper when she went to go to the prince's festival and ball. Although the shoes don't have any particularly magical properties, they do give the wearer instant beauty and attention. The glass they are made with is the purest glass in the land.

~ Lock of Rapunzel's Hair ~
Rapunzel's hair is so fine and vibrant, that it can be mistaken for gold. In fact, if sold, the price would be the same for the hair as it is for gold. Since hair always grows back, greedy fellows would view the maiden's hair as being an endless source of unending profit.

~ Queen of Hearts's Crown ~
That beautiful crown the Red Queen owns isn't just for show. It is part of a long-standing tradition that whoever possesses the crown is in charge of Wonderland. MANY have yearned to take it. Many have died trying.

~ The Lamp ~
Perhaps the most powerful of the Eight Articles, the lamp give's the holder much potential. When rubbed, a genie will appear and give it's master three wishes that will come true when said. Although there are a few restrictions to the wishes, they can mostly be used to change almost anything. It's always wise, however, to be careful what you wish for...

~ Vasilisa's Doll ~
Similar to the genie of the lamp, the doll will do whatever you ask, however the things it can do are a lot less influential. However, it is still useful. To make it obey you, you must first feed it some food.

~ The Red Rose ~
After the beast transformed back into a prince, the rose that had marked how long until he was eternally doomed bloomed back to full health. Every petal put back in place, the rose is truly a sight to behold. Thought to be the most powerful of enchanted objects, the flower is particularly useful for magic users, as it is filled with an endless amount of raw magic.

~ The Magic Beans ~
The single plant producing these beans is grown in Babayaga's garden. When planted, a magical beanstalk appears. Jack obtained the beans and used them to reach the giant's castle in the sky.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!