Anonymous Heroes

Anonymous Heroes

a part of “Anonymous Heroes”, a fictional universe by Fated.

::CLOSED::

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anonymous Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Anonymous Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/anonymous-heroes/

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by Fated on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fated
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Collected Masks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:48 pm

This seems cool! Anyways, I've got on question for ya', what type of powers/abilities are allowed and witch ones are not allowed?
"When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces." "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted." "I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right." Beast of the Soulthern Wild

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IAmAlien
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

When somebody's finsidhed creating a character, do we message you the skeleton or do we submit the character and you message us the power of that character?
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:17 pm

I'd love to join this. I have a character already created but I'm not sure if you want if we should leave the ability part blank and then add it in when you give us the power you want us to have.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 pm

This sounds pretty cool and I'd really enjoy to be a part of this. Can't wait to make a character.

Blueshadow
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Well heeellloooo everybody! If your interested then make a character. It wont go through until I approve. I already have quite a few people wanting to join and im quite surprised at the rate of interested people. I hope I can tie all us in @[email protected] As far as powers go, i say if you can explain the ability with a scientific explanation then your good. The stronger the power, the more draw back it will need, to keep things balanced. And when you submit your profile, and if you have a power in mind, I will critique it and kinda meet you half way on what i deem acceptable.

Just so you know, im looking for adult role-players and not preteen anime lovers. This is going to be a serious role-play where I want you to drive deep into the mind of a human being who has developed a special gift... try and avoid being a stereotype as well...

All in all im glad to see so many interested. looking forward to your submissions!!!

Fated
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Anonymous Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:51 pm

So I have posted a Character and I am just wondering if it has been approved yet or not. I would also like to note that the ability I gave him along with the codename were just things i put for what i would like. If they do not suit the RP I understand and would play with any ability you give me.
- =There is Always Room For Justice= -

Pyronide
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Anonymous Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:24 am

So I just submitted a Profile app, and I'm sorry that it does not have a picture, but I could not find any that fit him. I have a sprite that would go with it quite well, but I doubt you want that. sorry.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!