Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Another open challenge to whoever it may interest.

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Another open challenge to whoever it may interest.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:47 pm

It's been a long time since I had a decent fight so whoever wishes to challenge me simply post on here and you'll get your fight.

Style will be preferably fantasy but we can go realistic to whoever wants to do that too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucroas
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:29 pm

Link, we shall have another fight, like good ol' times. Because it is I, Forsakengod.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:48 am

Alright then good. So what style will be it be for the fight?

Fantasy or realism?

Alucroas
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:18 pm

Fantasy, and I'll bring out Forsakengod when we fight.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:45 pm

I'll be using Seil then for this battle since you decided to make it fantasy.

Alucroas
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:14 am

Anyways I'm going to make my stance now. so hold on before making yours whenever you do it. I'd hate to use an already done post, however I simply edited it slightly and added a few things on from that RP Death of a nightmare which I'm still pissed about for not being allowed in simply because my character is from a video game.

Alucroas
Member for 18 years

Entrance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:17 am

A man of dark ambition treaded that massive valley each foot crushing one of just billions of living things that had been feeding off the warmth of the mother's tender embrace.

Manifestations of the wicked and the wretched abominations that had fueled countless religious hatreds and discriminatory wars was something this man had posssessed deep within his soiled heart. Underneath that ominous being of utter despair was a hero who had saved a land from peril and had brought piece and prosperity to those who were deserving of it.

That spirit had been corrupted, taken over and infested by pure darkness and malevolence which destroyed it's counter-part otherwise known as benevolence. Generosity for those who treated others with compassion was as close to oblivion as one could ever come to in the mind Seil.

Garbed in a tunic of achromatic colour that contrasted to the very persona he had allowed into his mind, skin pigments were of an utter grotesque and pallid paleness, veins of oceanic colours were pulsating through his neck, pumping those crimson fluids ever increasing that destructive energy that coursed through his system.

Chest plated armor glistened from the orange hues of the sun, penetrating against his left pectorial engravement of the golden crescent moon and the triangle of similar color on the right, illuminating the sapphire beeded necklace that bounced against his leather undersuit which muffled the sound of it battering his collar bone.

A weapon suited for a demi-god such as himself would be his unparallelled double helixed sword, six feet in length; A blade he had great skill with in both utilizing it for simultaneous offense and defense to take down even the strongest of opposition - His height of seven foot three and weight of 310 pounds made it very possible for him to use a blade of such epic proportions and size.

Then... an image developed within those pure white luminescent orbs - an obscured creature who had just arrived at the scene. Both of his forearms rose up, their defense secured by the silver gauntlets he wore, each one had a maroon band latched around it, further reflecting the light that had been shining down on his form.

The left hand stopped as the right continued, wrapping and coiling those large beheamothen hands around that blade and giving a light tug, allowing it's steel surface to scratch the back plated armor which completed his secure frame...

"Well..looks I might be able to have some fun after all..." That deep and slightly raspy voice added onto his sheer presence, possibly convoluting and worsening the situation of what might had been in store for his opposition that lay dead ahead.

It wasn't out of hate for all life forms that he fought for, nor was it his over-zealous will to take out he gods who so arrogantly shackled and restrained men with their rules - Experience told him this and it had been engraved in his mind, embedded in his heart and consumed his soul that he continued his bellicose tendencies for only one, single, solitary reason which was in fact quite logical and simple when contemplated long enough.....Pleasure.

Mutilation, abomination - Catastrophic foes and beasts he got the thrill of ripping apart and obliterating, sending them back to the pandemonium where that blazing infinitely vast inferno resided.

This demi-god was considered a hellspawn in his own right by those who were unfortunate enough to encounter him, ironically though despite having no link to that purgatory whatsoever, he sure as shit did a good job at being pseudo with it.

Alucroas
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:06 am

A man standing around 6'0" wearing a completly black robe, stained with the bloods of hell stood not to far from this being. A few breathes escaped his mouth before black blood trickled down his mouth. The blood trickling down his one of a kind demon fangs as he sat there and stared at his opponent.

Every so often, a wind filled with the essence of chaos, death & destruction blew by, carrying the smell of dead carcases. He slowly lifted up his right hand, placing it on the front of his hood, pulling it back slowly, revealing a silky black hair that appeared as Sephiroths, but a face like no others.

"Like old times my good friend. But this shall be the hardest fight you have ever had in your demi-god life because now you fight the Lord of Hell, of the Forsaken God. But enjoy the blood spill."

Slowly, straps began to wrap around the chest of Forsakengod, clinging tightly to his muscular upper body as his eye's went from black to crimson red.

The rest of this man was hidden under a cloak, or within his body and aura, what would this man be hiding? And what is his power, has it increased or decreased since these two men battled last time on Animeforum.com.

((I'm praying to have a great amount of fun with this, like old times. Let's see who has gotten stronger andif you can beat me yet, shall we?))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:40 pm

OOC: Try to make a description of your character or send me a link or something since I really haver no idea what your character actually looks like.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orbs flashed only briefly, staring down his newfound adversary. It had been a while since he got to fight another apparently dark entity such as himself, in response that blade had continued its scraping against the silver armor across his back, as if tempting his foe to attack him.
"Come at me..."

In that moment, the blade finally came down from atop his back and had stricken the ground with an utmost ferocity and voracity behind it, urging to rip flesh from bone, cleave bodies and cause overall bloodshed throughout the general area. It was a lust that he had used to associate with demonic entities, and it was a means of coercing them into battle just as he was trying to do with this demi-god of sorts.

Winds started blowing at gale force, whipping against the grass and providing a sort of cinematic epic atmosphere to the fight, of course
it wasn't his doing but he could if need be.

The expression upon his face changed as a sort of apathetic persona began to encompass his visage followed by an immediate outburst of the vocals. "ATTACK."

Alucroas
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:50 pm

Forsakengod sat there with a grim smirk on his face. His white fangs begining to glare in the dark light, as blood began to trickle off his gums, down his fangs then to his neck, staining his wardrobe.

His lips began to move in a steady motion followed by his tounge, "Do you think I would be so dumbfounded as to attack you? I know you better than that. If you don't remember, I've foughten you as Project Revelation, my secondary form."

His lips and tounge stopped their motion, his appearance becoming one filled with cockiness as he felt the wind gain power. Forsakengod then lifted his arms from his sides, crossing them across his chest, holding his ribs. With this motion, the atmosphere around Forsakengod began to sparkle with black diamonds sort of. With each force of wind, the air sparkled around Forsakengod, causing a sudden stop of the gale.

"If you wish for me to attack you, then dare attack me. Since..well, I am of the weaker form."

With these words, Forsakengod closed his eye's, keeping quiet till his adversary declared his motions.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:44 pm

Seil acted on pure instinct alone, although he did not want to be the first to attack, his ambition and utter impatience cerced him into doing it, despite the reluctancy he possessed within the confines of his mind.

Achromatically white orbs flashed, giving off their distorted myst like luminence, breathing was steadied and heart had started pumping to a meager rythm, compsing himself and readying his body for what was to come.

"Looks like I'll have murder you on the spot..stupid annoyance.."

Calf muscles worked in short unison, stomping against the terra pushing down the heated up chunks of rock and debris that had been scattered throughout the vicinity, rushing along the ground and dragging that monstrous double helixed sword through the ground.

A monstrous whiplash of the blade was initiated going clear over his back in a full arch and aiming to move the blade up and over his head and down onto the cranium of the Forsaken god.

Alucroas
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:11 pm

((Forsakengod is one word.))

Forsakengod sat there laughing a bit. He raised his fight palm onto the top of his cloak, quickly tearing it off. As he did, two monstrous dragon burst from Forsakengod's back, spewing black clood onto the ground, burning straight through.

"I'm not that easy to kill.."

The wings shot above Forsakengod, crossing their paths as the sword came down. The wings had haulted the blade without even the slightest drop of blood spewed from the attack.

"My turn."

Forsakengod had jolsted his wings up, pushing the blade into the air, throwing the behemoth off balance. Quickly, the shial-based element from earlier that sparkled as the wind hit it formed into the palm of Forsakengod's right arm.

Quickly, he lashed it forward towards the gut of Seil. This was only for a quick stun, no lethal damage dealt. As he lashed the orb forward, Forsakengod dug his wings into the ground, shooting himself backwards at a high rate of speed.

"Have fun with this fight, it may be your last if you get too cocky."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:21 pm

It came as a surprise at first when the attack had been seemingly countered, however cognition would be the life saving factor in this particular bout even if it was just a stun and a light one at that due to the armor covering his front and backside, he didn't feel like letting that demon get away without taking a hit.

" Goddamned hellspawns and their antics..."

His right elbow elevated upwards while his left hand remained at the ball of his hilt, shoulder muscles working together in unison and whiplashing the blade upwards, ensnaring Forsakengod's leg within the first helix and overall using it like an extra arm to throw the man a good distance back in the direction where Seil had originally approached him..

" You should know, this isn't the same person you fought before... and I say that quite LITERALLY!"

Alucroas
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun May 06, 2007 2:05 am

Forsakengod chuckled a bit as he felt the blade simply cut through the bottom of his boot, tickling his foot. When he had reached his destination, he sat there, a simple smile on his face.

"I am not the same either. Wait till you meet my new Rage form.."

A simple laugh came from the beasts mouth. Forsakengod then lifted his wings into the air, and slammed them into the ground holding them their. Quickly, a vine like object began to pillar under the ground moving towards his opponent. The ground making no movement till the objects shot up from the ground, covored in spike. They began to whip around and stab at Link. Aiming for the less vital areas of the being forms. A few chipped at the armor, leaving their mark, cracking and puncturing it, but whether any hit or not was up to Link, would he be able to avoid them.

"Please, so called Demi-god, show your power. I would rather enjoy it."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!