Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Another Routine Day

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Another Routine Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:11 pm

The "Advent Emblem" had made a successful landing at the international Madagascar spaceport located in the heart of Antananarivo. The captain of the ship let out a sigh and opened up communications with the traffic control tower, they had to confirm landing and their hanger assignment for the duration of their stay.

"Now you're on Lane 6, so we're gonna have you go ahead and roll into Hanger B5 on your six o' clock. Do you read me BE-74 "Advent Emblem""An almost distinctly out of place southern accent said over the communications link.

"I copy Tower, proceeding now to Hanger B5 as per requested."A collected female voice responded.

The female captain rain a hand through her curled hair and fixed her hat. She motioned to the first mate to go ahead and take the ship into the hanger, and yawned. It had been a tiring week, but her job was done for now, and it was time to get paid. The hatch door opened with a slow gasp of air and the cargo doors in the back swung down with a slow methodical whirr. The captain stepped out first, now removing the cap at her head the lavender tusseled hair fell swiftly to her shoulders, and behind this lavender vision was a young girl a teenager she seemed relieved to be back on earth, she was no member of the crew and almost seemed in a hurry to get down the walkway and as far away from anywhere headed to space as possible.

"Well miss you'll soon be seeing your loverly loving family soon, welcome to Earth."Saying this the captain seemed almost at a grin, she obviously loved her job, or just irritating the poor whelp of a girl.

"I..i..is my father he...her...here?"The childish teen tottered out saying following the captain quickly.

In fact here he is now Miss. VendaiShe motioned as a black car, very official looking national Madagascarian flags in front and all, pulled to a stop close by the "AE". Exiting the car was a man in a business suit who ran up to the young teen and gave her a big hug. The captain seemed almost touched by this display. Another man dressed in black with the typical sunglasses on and ear-piece that marked he was some sort of bodyguard walked up to the captain and handed her a briefcase.

"Your Payment for services Ms. Sho"As quick as his payment to the captain Ms. Sho was, was his retreat to Mr. Vendai and his daughter, speaking briefly into the man's ear they all bowed quickly to the captain and left in their car as quickly as they came.

"Hey guys Let's go eat!"The captain of the "AE" and it's crew; Three rather average men, one old, one young, and one middled aged. As well were two ladies, twins if it were about 24 maybe 25 by the looks of it. They all nodded in agreement with the suggestion, then each voiced their thoughts on what to eat obviously the captain's suggestion had come to pass as the best choice cause they found themselves in a Korean Barbeque gathered around a large hotplate table. A TV hanging above for their viewing pleasure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karaudu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:32 pm

While taking in their well earned meal, the crew of the "AE" saw what to many would be a disaster, to them for their sake of living it was more like a business contract waiting to fall into their hands. On the Television set hanging above their table they saw a news broadcast this telling of a sudden abrupt attack in Australia.

"Check please! we'll take this go!...looks like we're back in business, Chuck get the V ready we're heading back immediately to the Lady Emblem!"Ms. Sho had siezed up her cap, tossed more then enough money on the table to cover the bill, and ran outside, Chuck the middle aged man with a gruff haircut, and a 5 o' clock had gone out before her and pulled up to the front of the restaurant in the Humvee, the transportation of choice for the group.

"Need a lift pretty lady?"Chuck grinned to his captain, she in turn rolled her eyes and hopped in shotgun. The rest of the crew filed in carrying styrofoam "To-Go" boxes. With everyone secure and in the vehicle Chuck floored it. Getting to the site of the incident first was absolutely top priority. No mercenary group was gonna beat them.

"Think this worth our time or just a tiny skirmish that's gonna fade out before we get a chance to get in there."The young boy questioned his fellow mercenaries.

"Well darling I do hope myself that this continues so that we can get paid, I'd hate to see us leave here in such a rush and see not a penny for it. Isn't that right Lali?"A red haired twin turned to face her shy sister

"...quite I suppose, but I do wonder why you find conflict so entertaining Lilu."Brushing hair aside the shy twin continued to watch the outside world blur by as the group sped off to the spaceport

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karaudu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:35 am

The Crew of the "AE" had boarded their ship and taken care of all pre-launch pre-requisites, and were headed down the runway

"Ok, crew we're heading into dangerous territory, we'll be hopping out of the atmosphere above the middle east and hopping back in over australia for our survey of the situation. The current situation is that there has been an armed attack on the government in Australia. the locals seem at a disadvantage and are probably more likely to hire us then the people attacking. Let's see what we can stir up folks"The captain laid a breaf update of their plan, as they took off. The ship went seamlessly into the sky, and out of the atmosphere

The "AE" and her crew were ready for Australia, but what exactly were they flying themselves into. Could the small mercenary group really have what it takes?

Karaudu
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.