Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Step Towards Mecha

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Another Step Towards Mecha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RemÃĻus on Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:11 pm

Just read about this ultra-lazy chair today, and I couldn't help but think of mecha. Seeing the video didn't help my cause, as the article started talking about RPGs and Machine Cannons, and then the video went and looked just like a battlemech powering up...

Pretty cool, though.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RemÃĻus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Re: Another Step Towards Mecha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:38 am

lol That's a funny coincidence. << The things people come up with.
I guess it is pretty cool. It's pretty tall too. I don't think it would ever fit in my house. v.v

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:23 pm

Wow. o_o I really want one, now.

Kasurin
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:29 am

But can it combine with Futon, and desk to form the ultiamate entertainment system.... La-z-boy!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:23 am

Seems like much more work than it's worth. Unless it's going to one day replace wheelchairs. Now that would be sick.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:08 pm

But wouldn't wheels be faster and more efficient?

And don't we already have things JUST LIKE THAT that use wheels instead?

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:23 am

Yeah, but considering the speed the legs go at, this invention is, and would be mostly for show.

I mean, by your logic, don't lazy people have legs that can go faster than that?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:17 pm

I love wheel chairs. I hope they don't take their places...well, I mean there are already electric wheel chairs...o.o scary...

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:34 pm

This looks a lot like my chair, except it doesn't have the guns, or the full suit.. Wait no.. I'm imagining things again.. These blasted chocolates.. What is my reality!?!

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:07 pm

Your Mind is your reality.
That's why I don't visit it.
Because your mind is scary.

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:43 pm

lol I suppose that would be a good reason.
Now you are making me want chocolate Vexar. ^^"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:10 am

Correct.. my mind is a scary place.. it's all.. juicy... and brainy... Ew...

-grabs mo chocolates to shove down his soultubes-

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:35 pm

Yea...ew. <<

-steals the rest of the chocolates and the cool chair-

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:35 pm

Yeah.. sorry about that... -makes a cookie mecha-

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:02 am

xD I want a chair (or something) that would bake chocolate chip cookies perfectly then bring them to me.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:17 am

Those are called maids <<; Mine works kinda opposite.. she sits in my lap afterwards <<; ... Actually it's called an amazing G/F <<;

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:57 pm

XD Well, I'm not that mean to my lover. x3
Besides, I don't have the money for a maid. << And I'm not really into that.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!