Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Year at Fulton University!

Another Year at Fulton University!

a part of “Another Year at Fulton University!”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

When you go to Fulton, you aren't anyone until you pledge a house. And boy, there's nothing like the drama you can stir up once you have chosen...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Another Year at Fulton University!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Another Year at Fulton University!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:01 pm

I'm nearly done with Juliette whose hex will be #1010CE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:53 pm

I also started my male, Wes, a Beta, under the Francisco Lachowski face claim. I hope to have him done by tonight or tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:17 pm

I should have my male character up either tonight or tomorrow.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello! I was surfing through and came across this roller coaster of a story. I'd like to reserve one of the jerks.
I mean one of the Beta Gamma Omega boys :D I have my eye on the Junior under Rain's FC. I might change the FC, if that's alright. Maybe, i'm not entirely sure yet.

But if i do, i'll change it to Takuya Terada :)

and my favorite ice cream flavor would either be triple chocolate fudge brownie or espresso ^^
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:50 am

NAOMI is all done, save for her history, which I'll try to get up tomorrow! Please feel free to PM me about relationships and such. I'm so excited for this- everybody's characters look awesome so far! :D
Edit: for some reason, the site isn't letting me give her an icon atm, but I'll try again tomorrow. ;)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:00 pm

@SleepingInTheGardens, reserved.

For everyone else, I'm looking over characters and everyone's kinda great. Like RubyTuesday said, I can't wait to start cuz y'all are awesome.

If anyone knows anyone, or if any of you would be willing, to take on a Kappa, Theta or even Sigma, please send them our way. I'd kinda like some more of those roles to be taken before we start, though that's not really mandatory. I just like a little balance and with the Alphas, Betas and Zetas pretty much filled up, the numbers just are unfair lol.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:40 pm

hey, thanks for the invite, so excited this was rebooted!

now, for the logistics. i would like to reserve the Lucky Blue faceclaim, with the html code: #A0C379. i love love love cappucino icecream from Haagen Das, it's life giving.
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:46 pm

@The Writer's Voice: Welcome back, love!!! <3

Make sure that you all are checking the bulletin board tab that I posted. I will start working on my character relations and messaging those I have not been in contact with yet, but I am posting in the Bulletin Board with information that you guys will need or just to keep you updated.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:55 pm

@Girl2Fine2 thank yuuu!! I have started working on my boy, but I won't be able to get him in till tonight cause I have class this afternoon. But I'll try to have at least the most important info finished by tonight ^^

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Could I reserve Chloe Bennet and Jack Falahee please?
My favourite ice cream flavour is gingerbread. As for colour codes, could I get back you on that? Just I'm on my phone at the moment and hex codes are kinda awkward

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:49 pm

@phoenixheart, You are reserved, lovely!!!

@SleepingInTheGardens, as long as your sheet can possibly be finished by Friday and you start working on Relations since I think I'm gonna make the first post on Saturday, then we should be good.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:46 am

@Girl2Fine2
I basically have Tate finished. Just need to do the college career section then I'll be done but everything else is completed.

If we haven't discussed relations between our characters yet then please don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be sending out my own PM's after work today. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:25 am

Okay! Maddox is up and running. He's finished for the most part, I just need to add small details like style and his thoughts on Greek life.

I'm ready for plotting and relationshipping! :)

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:11 am

Hey, could I reserve FC: Lauren Jauregui? My favourite ice cream is probably cookie dough or rocky road, although I did have jellybean once and that was lovely! I'll get back to you about the hex code colour because I'm on mobile and that's the kind of thing that's easier on a desktop. I should have something in this evening and will aim to have her done by Friday!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:38 am

For FC Chloe my hex colour is #abd3c0
For FC Jack my hex colour is #472747

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:00 pm

@iCat, yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! I love Lauren, so yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! Thanks for reserving.

Also, at this point, we don't need ANYMORE female reservations. We need the last of the senior and junior males to be reserved before I accept anymore female reservations. Also, don't forget to be working on your relationships. NO ONE is allowed to post until they have a sheet completed with the requirement I gave you.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Daisy's hex code colour is going to be #57454d!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:17 pm

@Girl2Fine2, I was wondering whether Avan Jogia was still reserved? I know that it says he is on the front page but I can't for the life of me see who reserved him (I'm honestly so blind). If he is free I would be more than happy to take on another guy with his FC and try to even out the gender ratio a little more.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:44 pm

@la.lune, if you want him, you go right ahead and make that character sheet. lostsoulsbleed reserved for him, but there's been no sheet yet and until her week is up or I accept a character before hers, her reservation still stands. But you go right ahead, I welcome it.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 am

Centuries later, Ben is finished! Relationships will be worked out shortly!

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!