Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster

a part of “Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

A group of brave students are chosen to fight for humanity's right to live as it is pushed to the edge of it's limits by the evil of Daemons, yet in this world the line between enemy and ally is not so clear. [CLOSED|REBOOT]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:54 am

Welcome to Anthemia Academy

Welcome to the roleplay! You got any questions ask them here, don't be afraid, I really don't bite! Hopefully we get a lot of interest for this, and we get started ASAP, though I'm not holding a certain deadline or anything. If you need images, or icons I can also help with that as well. Also, let's try to keep this OOC active for anyone else who wants to join the fray, if you were here in the last iteration of the RP feel free to rejoin ^^. -Stark

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:40 am

Alright here we go! Gonna get my guy Resubmitted!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:12 am

Hello there~ Might I say the layout of this roleplay is absolutely incredible. I love how detailed it is!

I would really like to make a female character for this if that's alright. Her primary class would be exorcist with her secondary class as summoner.

Quick question about summoning. Is it possible for Fae to be in the shape of a weapon?

EDIT*
Must've skimmed over those last couple sentences in the summoner description by accident. Oops! Forget I asked XD
Last edited by BespectacledBeauty on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:35 am

Hey Stark! Would it be alright if I reserve a Female with her primary being Exorcists ad her secondary Summoner?
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:10 pm

This is super DUPER Cool and I would love to join. Im planning to make a female, her primary: healer and her secondary: summoner
I may create a second character for kicks depending on how my time works out^^
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:29 pm

I have re-submitted Willow. I am super excited to do this!

toajojo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:23 pm

I've resubmitted Joe. This start up is looking good so far. Can't wait to see what comes of it.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:09 pm

I'm going to wait a while before posting Lorelei's "Relationships" section, since she doesn't really know anybody yet. If anyone would like to discuss character opinions though, I'm open to do so. Just shoot me a PM! :3

Feyblue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:42 pm

I actually thought we all knew each other. All of our characters did share the same homeroom teacher.

toajojo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Resubmitted Amurel :3 can't wait to get started

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Krisuvial
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:10 am

I'll post Hector's relationship sheet later. Pm me if you have any ideas on your character's relationship with Hector.

Shiki29
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 am

@toajojo: Lorelei's a bit of an exception. She was assigned to their class right before the teacher died, so she never really actually participated in anything or met anybody. That doesn't mean they won't recognize her, though, since as my intro mentioned, she has a bit of a... reputation.

Feyblue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:39 am

Resubmitted Cuddy, finallly! X3

If anyone has any ideas in-regards to relationships then feel free to drop me a PM! C:

Kapento
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:29 pm

@Feyblue; Oh, I get it. Ah! I never told you, I absolutely love Lorelei's faceclaim! Who is it exactly?

toajojo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Hello again! Sorry if it seems like I'm just being bothersome, just wanted to give an update, if you could call it that>.>

Any how I've come to realize I really am just very busy with my own role plays and school, so I'd like to ask if it'd be alright if I can join at a later date. I have a character sheet mostly filled out for the original but I put it to the side when Stark was no longer accepting. I've yet to get a reply or just recognition for showing my interest (I'm not the only one I think), so I'm not sure if I should just submit a character sheet or do so later.

I hope someone can answer my query, I'd be a lot of help. Also in case anyone is interest or curious the character I have in mind is a Female Exorcist, Summoner from Ura. She's a nomadic merchant and is very much clueless about the cultures and technology outside of Ura. That's all I have at the current moment since I haven't had much time to work on her. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Polarisbear12

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:50 pm

I think we all saw your post. Even if we did not acknowledge it. If you want to be in the roleplay, I think submitting a character would be sufficient. Whatever is best for you. I think you should just submit it now and then bring them in later, if it's allowed.

Shiki29
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:44 am

My character is completed! I'll have my first post up tonight(that's if she's accepted, of course), I just have a lot of catch-up reading to do first which may take a little while. If I don't have one up tonight though then I'll definitely write it up tomorrow night!

@Polaris
I agree with Shiki. I think you should go ahead and finish and submit your character now and then if you're accepted you should be able to jump in whenever you're ready to.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:30 pm

@Shiki&Bespectacle
Alright will do.

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Okay! I changed my character type. Instead of healer/Summoner, Im doing slayer/Medium (or Scholar strangely) anyways she should be finished soon. Hope you like her.
I want her to be badass.

Edit: I turned in the character into the old rp, because.. I didnt make a mistake. JK
Last edited by Check Mate on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check Mate
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Ah sorry double post.

Check Mate
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!