Any supernatural or the otherwise weird RPs out there?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Any supernatural or the otherwise weird RPs out there?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:35 am

Hey, here again! Since I've been out of action for so long, I'm again left looking for fun and intrigue! I prefer to play creatures, or, alter-humans. I don't generally play mindless creatures, or those completely detached from human psyche, more interesting and relatable that way, I feel. Also humans rather detached from humans, such as a mad doctor with his beloved experiments. Just want to have some collaborative oddball fun with others.

Any place for anything like that?
Last edited by MartinVole on Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MartinVole
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Re: Any need for supernatural or the otherwise weird?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ncfwhitetigress on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm

Wait so is this a question? I'm confused about what you're asking for here. :v

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ncfwhitetigress
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Beta Tester Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Any need for supernatural or the otherwise weird?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:05 pm

Well, asking if there is any need for monsters, supernatural beings, etc type characters in any running or planned roleplays.

MartinVole
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Re: Any supernatural or the otherwise weird RPs out there?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Still on the hunt for odd RPs to join. Intelligent creatures, mutants, shape-shifters, mad scientists with good intentions and their experiments, Evangelion-esque cyborgs, I'm into all this and willing to contribute and collaborate some fun and engaging stories.

MartinVole
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!