Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Anybody interested?

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Anybody interested?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juno Starwind on Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:25 am

La Cosa Nostra, a mafiosa Rp in the Other section, is yours to join.

(Apparently I am now the second best roleplayer because of how long the post is...haha...and that was short compared to my others...)

Any comments? Questions about it, that you don't want to PM, since you think other people might ask the same thing?
"Crawl out of one hole, and fall into another, deeper one, breaking your bones on the way down, while a bunch of people above you toss in grenades."-Juno Starwind, TLoJS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juno Starwind
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:10 pm

Where do you want the character description posted?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juno Starwind on Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:15 pm

In a PM, I'll tell you whether I approve or not and when it is, you post it in the actual Rp, entitled La Cosa Nostra in the Rp section.

Juno Starwind
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:01 pm

Can do mate.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juno Starwind on Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:56 pm

Approved, go ahead and post.

Can't figure out for the life of me why the forum won't let me send you a reply, or keep logging me off, either.

Juno Starwind
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.