Anyone else having this problem?

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Anyone else having this problem?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Thu May 18, 2017 10:22 am

I've been trying to post to forums, and reply to ladybugs arrival post, but it keeps telling me there is an error in row one and to contact the board admistrator. This also happens when I try to send a pm to the same person . help!
Have fun, Don't get lost, Don't fall in. Three essential rules of life - KameJLa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KameJLa
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Anyone else having this problem?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Thu May 18, 2017 11:47 am

It will let me post to some forums, but not others. I've never had this problem before. @.@

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KameJLa
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Naiiiss! To give ya a short answer : nope!
But see it from a different angle: it means you're special XD
If you happen to have a riddle for me - i will gladly accept your offer

Red_Cardinal
Member for 2 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat May 20, 2017 10:53 am

Hey KameJLa, can you screenshot the error message next time and post it in this thread? That would help us figure out the problem.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Thu May 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Same, I've had it a couple times. Refreshing the page doesn't work, but going back and clicking send again sometimes works

The Ragdoll
Member for 3 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:34 pm

@ VindicatedPurpose - I will. I was using a new ipad - android. never used it before so I didn't know how to take a screen cap. Next time I will though.

@The Ragdoll - I haven't had it since, and hope not to again. ^.^

KameJLa
Member for 7 years

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:29 am

@KameJLa
Usually to screen cap on an Android phone, it's home button + the power button/volume down button, and I think it's the same for Apple iPhones and iPads as well. I'm not exactly sure for android tablets. If it's Samsung, it should be the same.

But glad things work out.

@The Ragdoll
Is it still happening for you?

I will leave this thread unresolved until everyone is good.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:00 pm

VindicatedPurpose, yeah it still happens. :/

The Ragdoll
Member for 3 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:27 am

Annoying problem, honestly. & seemingly completely random...

harley_q
Member for 2 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perpendicular on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:07 pm

...Don't know

Perpendicular
Member for 2 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!