Them & They

MY APOLOGIES

a part of “Them & They”, a fictional universe by valid posts.

Ever wake up and feel lost, but you realize you are in your own room? Well take that feeling and instead of being in your own room, you are in a white room, no windows or doors just an open bathroom and 9 others.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Them & They”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] MY APOLOGIES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby valid posts on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:28 pm

MY INTERNET IS DOWN AND I CANNOT GET ON, IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THE RP AND MAKE UP THINGS, YOU MAY DO SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. I CAN ANSWER MESSAGES I JUST CANT GO INTO THE ACTIVITIES V.V STUPID SLOW NET.

IM SORRY YOU GUYS.

UNTIL THEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING JUST PUT THE RP ON PAUSE. I WILL BE RETURNING SOON.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

valid posts
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] MY APOLOGIES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:06 am

Um, hey. Since this is apparently a place where you apologized, I have to apologize for something too.
Due to my exams, I won't be around for a week or so. I'm really sorry about this. I think you guys should be able to go on as per normal, only please don't start the challenge, I want in. I'll be around Sunday, you can update me, then it's the exam hall for me. Thanks so much and I hope you understand.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: MY APOLOGIES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever_dreaming on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:56 pm

I apologise, but - as this isn't active - I'm going to abandon my character along with this roleplay. I truly hate having extra roleplays when they're not active, and I'm very sorry that this didn't work out:/ Hope it's alright.
I can't control them: these things that I see. . . It's too much, at times, but I would never wish them away. . . No matter what I do, I'll be forever dreaming. . .

4ever_dreaming
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!