Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

April 1912

April 1912

a part of “April 1912”, a fictional universe by uniquest.

Second chances are not given to make things right, but are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall. I recreate the course of history not to ensure that Titanic completes its voyage, but to recreate the moments where we could have. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “April 1912”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: April 1912

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Sorry for the wait, been busy. I'm hoping to post either tonight or tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:08 pm

No worries. I wonder what happened to our GM though and others. I know 2 players here started their own private RPG about the Titanic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Hey Insane, I am sorry but with our GM MIA for almost a month now and no one else posting, I think I will leave this RPG. Just wanted to let you know. I'll be doing this for now on when I decided to leave an rpg so I don't keep people hanging anymore. Hopefully we can meet up in another RPG.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:34 pm

I figured as much, given that the RP is dead. Thanks for letting me know though. Good luck with your future RP adventures!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Anytime. Never change that bird icon, it'll always crack me up hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!