Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

April 1912

April 1912

a part of “April 1912”, a fictional universe by uniquest.

Second chances are not given to make things right, but are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall. I recreate the course of history not to ensure that Titanic completes its voyage, but to recreate the moments where we could have. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “April 1912”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: April 1912

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:25 pm

@Saje,

Reserved, and no you are not late. Lol. I actually had to postpone this roleplay due to nearly all my lovelies were stuck in the depths of hell that is final week. Anyway, we shall presume and start posting tomorrow.

Welcome aboard! (;
"originality is dead."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

uniquest
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm sorry, I'm very confused. Who is the other Paul Rudd face claim, and why can I not see it anywhere? I don't see it on the introduction page or in here anywhere.

EDIT
I've just seen the other reservation =/ They reserved it before me, so I will step down and find a different FC.... Somewhere.
'Cause there's only one of me
And too many of you fighting over nothing
Oh, there's never enough cool for everyone
And before you know it you're selling out to be in

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:37 pm

I'm going to be changing my FC to a younger Hugh Grant =)

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello there, I am definitely interested in this rpg, but reading the rules I was a bit confused about the password part. Where do you exactly include it and what is it suppose to look like?

I am definitely looking at 2nd class also.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:06 pm

I have completed Oscar in his entirety! I've tried changing the avatar, but from what I can see, it won't change =/

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 pm

@theultimatetrombone

I've noticed it can take a while before it updates the photo even though you've submitted it.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saje on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:39 pm

Hey! Just wanted to drop in and say I am 98% done my character with just her history to write. I also changed the FC to Grace Kelly mid-way through. ^^; I hope that's alright. I should have her done tomorrow morning.

@theultimatetrombone I think it may take a bit for the avatar to change once you've submitted a new one. I could be wrong, but I know it's happened to me before and it did end up changing after waiting just awhile. I hope it works out. ^~^

EDIT: looks like you got it Uni & Sirius. Haha. I'm glad it does change and I'm not saying crazy stuff. Also, what the heck??? That sounds crazy! I hope everything's alright. I had something along the same lines happen to my basement a few years back. Such a pain.
Last edited by Saje on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ONXXXRAINYXXXDAYS,
IXXXTHINKXXxXABOUT
YOUXXXMANYXXXTIMES
MOREXXxXTHANXXxxXI
NORMALLYXXXXXXXXDO

Saje
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:40 pm

i just experienced a major titanic moment in my house right now.

water was spurring EVERYWHERE from my downstairs bathroom into the gym. idk what the heck happened, but all of a sudden my dad was trying to put pressure on the water that was shooting out where the valve piece broke off right next to the toilet. water was at least 2 inches tall. it was a mess.

*sighhhhh*

anyway, theultimatetrombonr it will take at least 24 hours before it will successfully change. It will change though.
EDIT; the change you made is visible to me.

All, tommorrow's finally the day. Hope you're ready. (; (i have so much to do in the morning for this roleplay) :o

but, in the mean time i am off to bed, sad, cold, and indescribably soaked. what a saturday.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:10 am

Okay, I found a face claim so here goes-

Rosamund Pike

Second Class

I saw this in high school, so I was actually close to the age of the protagonists and did see in theaters. First time I saw a drama and loved it. Yes it did make me cry. Huge crush on Leonardo DeCaprio at the time. Of course I watched that movie sweep the Oscars and was a huge fan of the music. I actually still have the double video VHS tapes.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:52 am

I am very excited to get started on this! I have almost finished Coraline, I am only missing her history portion but I will do that some other day if that is okay. Right now I am focused on Noah since we will be starting today.

I almost forget, I changed Noah's FC to Victor Norlander, I hope that is okay.

Thanks!

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:49 pm

LMAO, bare with me people! I have about five posts to make. It'll be posted xD.. you crazies...

Emmie, I shall make the change once I am finished with posting.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Super excited to get this started =) Do you want us to have the character name image from the skeleton at the top of each of our posts as well? Just wondering =D

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:21 pm

The first post has been made, I know most of you are probably like "wth, she only made a post for one of her character.." I will get to the rest LATER. I just made a 1200 word post, if not longer. My fingers need a break. xD This roleplay is honestly very, very hectic. I still have things to do.

Lol, anyway, post away! I'm gonna go eat me some food. (;

theultimatetrombone, if you can that would be great. (;

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Can someone explain to me then how to create a name image? I have never done one, nor have any clue how haha XD

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saje on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:50 pm

@Sirius Baren: I usually use 1001 Fonts (I wish I could include the link but it won't allow me since I'm recently new. But you should be able to find it after searching it up.) :-) Just copy and paste from there!

Also, the first post looks awesome! I'm super stoked. I'm writing mine right now.

Saje
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:56 pm

That was very helpful, and way easier than I had anticipated it to be. Thanks @Saje!

I'm working on mine too, but it might not be until tonight that I can post.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:58 pm

@Sirius Baren,

there's also fontmeme.com. just copy and paste the text as what Saje said. (:

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Eeeyy, the first post looks great, and I'm super excited to get started!!
I'm working on a post now, but I don't think I'll be able to get it up until tomorrow.

Also, psst, @Emmie, not to be a total weirdo or anything, but is that a Good Omens quote over one of your gifs? I saw it and got really excited, haha.
(And I love Victor Norlander, I'm really glad I got to see someone use him.)

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Saje,

lmao, your post for ophelia. 'hungry vultures' xD

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saje on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:09 pm

@uniquest I tried to think of any other synonyms, but that was the only and first to come to mind. (; I lol'd too

Saje
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!