Aquarium/exhibit roleplay

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Aquarium/exhibit roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimlilgina on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:21 pm

I had this idea upon seeing this illustration. I give full credit to the artist.

The idea was that an organization set out deep into the ocean to find the myth of a mermaid. Upon finding one, they had captured on and taken her to the aquarium, thinking to just make a profit off the poor thing. However, since no one really knows about mermaids, they don't understand they can't be held in captivity as long as fish and other sea creatures can be. They need the open space and freedom the ocean allows.

This is just a rough idea of what id like to do for the role play, Ideally I would like two mermaids, four henchmen (they guard the tank), the head of the organization, the guy who wants to help them, Maybe the owner of the aquarium, and a few extra people who want to help out the mermaids. None of the plot is set in stone we can always rewrite or come up with additional ideas and story lines.

Pm me for any questions or concerns. The universe isn't actually created yet, but i do plan on getting that laid out within the next few days or even today. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope some on you are interested. Have a great day :)

IF anyone is interested and for anyone who has a hard tome finding fellow role plays for their stories feel free to join my discord server. https://discord.gg/26hvne I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ahimlilgina
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Author Person of Interest Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!