Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arcbell Academy

Arcbell Academy

a part of “Arcbell Academy”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

There are many thing's history books don't teach or reveal. The existence of us... Is one of them. But the few of you who will have your eyes ripped open to truth... Well the ones who survive... Will be the lucky ones.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arcbell Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Arcbell Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Arcbell Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Arcbell Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:08 am

This sounds alright, I'll make a character tomorrow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:06 am

*dances*

Ok so I just finished making 3 characters for this... Mainly because I'm indecisive and because I was in the mood too!

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Hey I should maybe make two or three characters two female one male a demon, werewolf and D'hampir. If that's ok?
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:57 pm

What type of things would angels and demons be able to do? are we talking their just normal people with like wings and claws or like angelic and demonic powers?

EDIT: and if so, would vampires have anything special other than fangs as well?

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:15 pm

@Iezobel: That is up to you Iezobel I am putting no limit on characters so long as you can handle them.

@whscorbin: Demons can have all sorts of things from wings to claw to a mouth on the chest thats very free range they can have elemental powers but don't over do it.

Angels have wings and yes they have angelic abilities.

Vampires can run ridiculously fast are strong but not as strong as werewolves during full moons also few they have wayyyy higher pain tolerance are basically WAY better undead blood drinking humans.

Be creative and stuff!

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trystain on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Hey. I'm new here, sorta. Been on a 3-year "vacation" from RP Gateway. Thought I'd start up again, and this RP caught my eye. I've submitted a character, and I'm hoping acceptance is in my future.

Trystain
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:06 pm

WASSSUPP MY SEXY PEOPLE! I have submitted a ghost character. Thought there wasn't enough ghost people. Hope im accepted!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Are the species limited to those given?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:32 pm

I finally finished the history for my character. It's a very dark past.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu May 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Hey, friendly neighborhood Xunn here. This RP looks pretty interesting. Just submitted a character, although I know I'm kinda late. Oh well~

Looks like no one wanted their character to be 15, so I accept this challenge!
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!