Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We are kind of not really Legend. [apps ahoy!]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We are kind of not really Legend. [apps ahoy!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blockcoder on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 am

Hokay, so, let's get this started! Here's how this is going to work. The character app is vague for a reason; I expect people to be creative when it comes to making up information, and for other people to be able to roll with it.

When you post a character app, you will be posting character apps for two people. Since these are simple and vague, I don't expect them to be much trouble. Short answers are welcome, but feel free to give longggggg responses if that floats your boat. I like reading! You will also specify which you want to take and which you want to leave up for adoption. People will claim adoptees and are expected to expound on the characters in their heads. Or here, I don't really care. If there are adoptees left over, we'll sort that out and then get started! Notice that you'll be answering the applications in first-person, giving people an insight into how your character thinks and talks.

By the by, I'm not a psychologist by ANY means. Please, if you think any of these questions are utterly useless and have a good one of your own, feel free to bring it up. Por favor?

This guy is legend!
What's your name?

How old are you?

If your friends could pick THREE words to describe you, what would they be?

Do you think that about yourself?

What religion are you, and how religious?

If you could pick ONE thing about you to change, what would it be?

You see a woman in wheelchair - what is the FIRST thought that crosses your mind, no matter how socially bad it might be?

It's chilly outside, and a devilishly strong frostbite threatens to steal your fingers and toes. You've been stuck outside for who knows how long - days, hours, minutes, everything has just seemed to blur together in a flurry of white snow and a dark, moonless sky. The five human external senses are luxuries you don't get to have. Suddenly, a wood cabin with the lights on appears in your view. You rush inside, shielded from the elements. There, sitting on the couch, is ____. What is the FIRST thing that came to your mind? Why?

This guy is... also legend?
Erm, same questions as above.

This guy is my legend:

Right. So, quick note. Let's make this clear: there's adding details to someone else's character, and then there's god-modding. Obviously this is subjective, so there's gunna be a bit of leniency here. A BIT. Just because I didn't say my guy isn't really a guy doesn't mean you can say he's a girl in disguise. That's called NOT A TINY DETAIL.

Can you tell the difference? Bob is not this guy's character. He is Jerry. We know nothing about Bob's appearance. All we know is that Bob has a pistol to Jerry's head, and he pulled the trigger in the last post.

Timed seemed to slow to a stand still for Jerry. He could feel the vibrations of the barrel as the firing pin struck the bullet, and a controlled explosion propelled the bullet forwards. He stared intensely at the cold blue eyes of his killer. If there was an afterlife, it there were such things as ghosts or demons or whatever, he'd come back, and he'd remember those eyes. He'd be back for them.

Good or bad?

Ans: Good! Saying Bob's eyes are blue is a minor detail.

Jerry's heart beat wildly as the cold steel of the magnum pressed against his forehead. This is it, he thought. My life of good deeds and going to church every freaking Sunday was going to end like this. He braced himself as Bob pulled the trigger... and heard a click. The gun wasn't loaded!

Good or bad?

Ans: Bad! Bob must've been a real idiot not to have his gun loaded. Either that or a certain SOMEONE (me) was god-modding.

UP FOR ADOPTION
CLAIMED

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blockcoder
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: We are kind of not really Legend. [apps ahoy!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zombieChan51 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:42 pm

This guy is legend!
What's your name? Jonathan Ross (Nickname J.R)

How old are you? 23

Money hungry, Techie, jumpy

I guess I like money. I'm very knowledgeable about technology, that's my job(Software Developer).

What religion are you, and how religious? Atheist but I'm very open minded.

I really hate how jumpy I am. So I'd change that.

You see a woman in wheelchair - what is the FIRST thought that crosses your mind, no matter how socially bad it might be?
Um, well I would want to push her down a steep hill.

It's chilly outside, and a devilishly strong frostbite threatens to steal your fingers and toes. You've been stuck outside for who knows how long - days, hours, minutes, everything has just seemed to blur together in a flurry of white snow and a dark, moonless sky. The five human external senses are luxuries you don't get to have. Suddenly, a wood cabin with the lights on appears in your view. You rush inside, shielded from the elements. There, sitting on the couch, is ____. What is the FIRST thing that came to your mind? Why?
Laptop, I'd want to catch up on my work.

<------------------->

This guy is legend!
What's your name? Frank Rickstrom

How old are you? 67

Religious, Rude, Evil

I do worship the lord Jesus Christ. If that's an evil and rude thing in this society, than I guess I'm evil. I don't care what they think, but what god thinks.

What religion are you, and how religious?
Christian, very Religious. I go to church every Saturday and Sunday. I believes everything the bible says. I believe that children who don't respect their parents should be stoned, Evolution is a lie, and god is going to punish us all for our sin.

I have many things I would change, but I can't. Only to ask for forgiveness from Jesus Christ.

God must be punishing her for something. Probably for being a whore.

A bible, knowing that god is there for me.
What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

DnD Freeroam-> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/freeroam-t41396.html

Laws of RPing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zombieChan51
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!