Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

We Are Nemophilist

We Are Nemophilist

a part of “We Are Nemophilist”, a fictional universe by OddFinch.

What if you were given the chance at an eternal life? An escape from the clutches of your broken life. Would you take it? Even if their was a price to be paid. Ah, but there is always a catch isn't there? {In Need of Male roles}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are Nemophilist”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We Are Nemophilist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We Are Nemophilist"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you see the beauty if everything, then you my dear, you are an artist.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OddFinch
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We Are Nemophilist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 pm

I apologize for the errors in advanced, it will not let me edit them yet. I know Female Face Claims has and E and the coding isn't right on the first male FC I apologize. I will fix it as soon as I can edit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OddFinch
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Wow, just wow! This seems so interesting, and well planned out too! Sign me up to reserve Karen Gillan please. She'll have a curse of a fairy.

Wait,wait,wait.. lol. I change my mind. I'd like to have Bella Heathcote and she'll be a fairy. I will reserve a male character too, I just don't know which yet. Sooo many exquisite faceclaims to choose from. -.-

Gawk, never mind! This is my last change I promise. I'd like Sky Ferreire and she'll be a beast, don't know which creature just yet, but I'll get back to you on that one.

And have my male be a incubus? Heavens no, haha.. I barely found out what that was. @almostinsane may have the role if she'd like. :) I'll notify you on my male character later.
Last edited by cc.jones on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.

cc.jones
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:00 pm

@cc.jones Why thank you! I'm so glad to have you! I will reserve her now!

OddFinch
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Colour me interested. Can you tell me more about a fae and incubus? For example, does a far have to be hand size?

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:23 pm

@ cc.jones haha, no worries. Sounds good. I will change it to FC Bella, now do you want your male character to be the Incubus??? Because an Incubus is a male demon. Yes, I wanted to get as many underused Face claims as possible.

@almostinsane. The incubus role may be taken, however if you are really interested I wouldn't mind adding an extra, however keep in mind that like I mentioned above an Incubus is male specific. Now as far as fae, it is really your creation. As long as they have wings and can fly and they have the general characteristics of Fae, you can make them however you please.

I want you guys to be as creative as your minds will let you be.

OddFinch
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Well, I'd be interested in creating a fae. I'll try to have my character up either today or tomorrow. :)

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:47 pm

@almostinsane alright let me know the FC as soon as possible so I can reserve the role!

OddFinch
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Hello!

This looks mighty interesting...

Would it be ok if I reserved a female character with the curse that they can only experience the memories of others and have none of their own? For the FC I was thinking that Juno Temple would do nicely...

But yes, this looks like it'll be a wonderful RP and it's such an interesting idea!

Thank you and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Anonymous Miss
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:43 pm

@Anonymous Miss Yes of course I will reserve the role now.

OddFinch
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello!^.^ May I reserve a female role with the FC Natalia Kills? With her having the curse of being Can only see during the night, blind to day.

And I will also reserve a male role with the FC Zedd with the curse of being a shapeshifter?

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:32 pm

@BleedingLover thank you for joining both characters will be reserved.

OddFinch
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Hello! Looks like fun.
Might I reserve Bella Heathcote as a fae? Also might take up a male part depending on how busy this week is. Also, just a heads up I have class from 9am-10pm, so the best I can probably do in 24 in a major WIP. Hope that's okay.

supertoastgirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:13 pm

@supertoastgirl Unfortunately at the moment all the female roles are taken, however if you are willing to take a male role as well, I can add another female I'm just trying to keep the male female ration even.

OddFinch
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Alright, found my male character. know you said that you weren't looking forward in changing the faceclaims, but I know for a fact that Dylan O'brien will fit for the Incubus role. I'm not sure if you are fond with the MTV show Teen Wolf; however, there's this season when character Stiles Stilinski (played by Dylan O'brien) is possessed by a demon, and I'd thought I'd be exhilarating to do something quite similar. If not, then that's okay. I don't want you thinking that by just saying 'no' I'm to treat it personally. :)

cc.jones
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:44 am

Oh! Didn't realize that. That's fine, I'm willing to take up a male part. Can I do unable to touch/feel other's touch? As for the FC... I'm not sure yet. I'm not feeling any of your suggestions.

Perhaps Jesse Williams

I know he is a FC in a new RP, but I don't see him very often. If not, I can find someone else. Just let me know.

supertoastgirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:58 am

@supertoastgirl Yeah you can use him that's fine! I'll reserve the role for you now.

OddFinch
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Hey, can I take Luke Pasqualino for my fae?

almostinsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OddFinch on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:54 pm

@almostinsane Yes, he's yours!

OddFinch
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:02 pm

May I please reserve a male werewolf? I will think of a face claim but none of the options really stood out for me ^^"

Edit: I would like Jason Momoa to be my face claim if you are ok with that. I haven't really been in many RPs with real-life face claims so I can't say if he's used often or not but I think he would work well for my character. Also, what CS do you have in mind or would you like us to use our own?

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!