Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Are You Hot?

Are You Hot?

a part of “Are You Hot?”, a fictional universe by WingedOctopus.

The game show all of America is in love with: the search for America's Sexiest Person! But beware, losing can have dire consequences... (Closed!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Are You Hot?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Are You Hot?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:44 pm

My Chara is up! I hope he's cool XD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 am

I just made like.. A really insightful post there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 am

Since this has gotten so popular, I bumped it up from eight contestants to ten, which means one more male and one more female, both of which have already been filled. Goodness. So keep in mind that it's the Final Ten now, not the Final Eight.

WingedOctopus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 am

Where did everyone go? oAo I really wanna keep RPings.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 pm

I agree.. and it's hard to keep making posts about standing around and being nervous or in Jennifer's case not nervous.. XD
So could you like.. Get the first round really started ?

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:10 pm

If i need to, i can have Jackson be forced out naked and wait for the judges to tell him that he's fugly. XD LOL

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 pm

I don't think WingedOctopus has actually logged on for a while :(
I've got the final female spot and I'm still waiting to be accepted. Otherwise, I'd try and post something for you to respond too.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 pm

*sighes and waits* XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 am

Aghjfgjavfasgy. I am a terrible person. Sorry, my brother, his girlfriend, and they adorable yet irritating TWO YEAR OLD have been staying with us. xDD Aaaand I forgot all about this site.

Yes, the first round can commence now. I think we'll just go with the flow for awhile; don't wait for me to get things moving. I'll make a post soon. The judges and the host can be controlled by anyone.

WingedOctopus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!