Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Are You Qualified To Be A Manager?

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Are You Qualified To Be A Manager?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:27 am

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will tell you whether you are qualified to be a professional manager. Scroll down for each answer. The questions are NOT difficult. But don't scroll down UNTIL you have answered the question!

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend... except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory. Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been paying attention? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry wrote:If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Re: Are You Qualified To Be A Manager?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 am

Damn! I got every one wrong!
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:17 pm

Missed the first one but after that I caught on. =) So Three correct. Woot. Must save April; Isis has her hair.

Lates.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spasms on Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:34 pm

Missed the first two, got the second two.

EDIT: A friend of mine suggested a different answer on the last question that I like better. Take the elephant out of the fridge and ride it across. Teaches you to use the recourses at your disposal. Besides, you can't leave the poor elephant in the fridge forever.
I am everything and nothing all at once, I am the imperfect perfection. I am like nothing you have ever seen, nor will ever see again, and the most common sight in existence.

I am me.

"Release the miniature throat-ripping vampire Yorkshire terriers that can control minds!"

Spasms
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:45 pm

I agree with Spasm's last answer. That is the exact answer I thought of for the last question. My answer for the first one was kind of twisted. I said chop the Giraffe up and then place the slices in the fridge. I kind of got it right. =/ I suppose based off of my answer, the answer to the third question would mean the giraffe didn't attend either then since he's all chopped up.

Damn... I messed those questions up pretty bad.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.