Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Are You Ready?

Are You Ready?

a part of “Are You Ready?”, a fictional universe by SaxyLady15.

8 strangers end up meeting by fate. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Are You Ready?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Are You Ready?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:21 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Are You Ready?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Are You Ready?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἔρεβος on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:28 am

Just to let you know, you have my interest and I would love to have the {Boy or Girl 3} role but have it as a female~.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ἔρεβος
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 am

I'd also like to have a role here, any of the female roles! I'm completely new here and really don't know what I'm doing, but I'd love to get involved!
If anyone fancies some 1x1, just drop me a message!

FantasyWreck
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:41 am

i would like to reserve boy #2 if its not taken.
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:50 am

Interested in Boy 1

Youngblood Prince
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:28 am

If Boy 3 is still open Id like to reserve that.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:40 pm

May I reserve a girl spot please?
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Could I also reserve a female role, please?

mortalcreator
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Oh goodness! Let's see:

Boy #1 @ Youngblood Prince
Girl #1 @Mei
Boy #2 @ Booker_Dewit47
Girl #2 @FantasyWreck
Boy/Girl #3 @EpeBoc
Girl #3 @ SaxyLady15

If @mortalcreator and @Comisar_Gaunt want, I can add a fourth couple. :3

Thanks for the interest, you guys!

*If you do not like your face claim you are welcome to suggest a new one.

SaxyLady15
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:36 pm

@FantasyWreck

That's a great start!
I apologize, I did not see your submitted character until just now. I'll change your faceclaim.

Anyhoo,
Would you mind adding a little background to your character? Maybe why she was thrown out of her home? Thanks!

SaxyLady15
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:24 am

I have a meeting this morning but will start my sheet this afternoon!

I'll probably change the FC, if that's alright, since I reserved without knowing which one you'd picked.

And a heads up for whoever got the female 'associated' with my reserved character: He's not going to probably be that interested in girls, so don't anticipate a romantic relationship with him in your sheet/history or whatever.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:50 pm

@SaxyLady15, thanks! I do prefer working with a faceclaim I've chosen, so thanks for saying you'll change! My character is Annika, and she's been thrown out of her home in England largely because she's transgender and her parents are somewhat transphobic. She's moved to America to get as far away from them as she can and start up her new life! (Hope that's alright for now! I'll add more later :D)

FantasyWreck
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Hey, sorry guys, I have been a bit busy at the moment and therefor have only the basic character skelly down. I am still going to do my best to get it done by the end of today, but I do warn you, I am not of the highest level of artistic ability with my sheets and often will not give a large amount of back story to my characters and therefore will try to bring it out in the role play it self.

On the matter of the face claim for my character, I would like to ask if I could change it to Jay Baruchel mainly due to the info I do already have on my sheet was made before I was able to see the face claim for him.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:49 pm

I imagine I'm being very dense, but I'm pretty new to the lingo here, what do people mean when they talk about character sheets? Sorry for this D:

FantasyWreck
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:19 pm

@FantasyWreck

Its ok, character sheet is a sheet that contains the things about your character, age, appearance, bio, things of the like. Some GMs will have premade ones, most wont, its good to know how to use them.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:27 pm

@Booker_Dewit47

Ahh, awesome, thanks for explaining! I wasn't sure if there was any set criteria you had to fill out or anything, but that's made things much clearer and I'll get on with mine tomorrow, thanks for your help!

FantasyWreck
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἔρεβος on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Could you please unreserve the {Boy or Girl 3} role for me?

Ἔρεβος
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:04 pm

@EpeBoc - Sorry to hear that! I shall unreserve you.

@ALL

I apologize for my long absences, but am only available to get on at night.

If you all wish, I may post a CS That isn't too complicated, just so you have something to go by?

Also, as far as faceclaims go, if you can post a GIF of your faceclaim, along with their name in a new board I will create, named "FaceClaims" then right before we start, I'll change everyone's at once. (:

THANK YOU ALL!

SaxyLady15
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:19 am

I was wondering if I could reserve Girl 3.
I like Emma Watson a lot.
-HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
- moved to cl.love -

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:06 am

I liked the FC that I had in Girl #1 can you say me what was her name?

Mei
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!