Are you the one?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Are you the one?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:47 pm

XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
I've been recently watching the MTV show 'Are you the one?' and I think it would be a super fun idea for a roleplay! The show revolves around ten men and women who take a compatibility test to determine their 'perfect match.' The contestants don't know who their perfect match is and are hoping to find not only their perfect matches, but the chance to have a twenty way split of one million dollars. I think it has all the great qualities of a roleplay: drama, romance, strategy, and character building.

I haven't been a game master before, but this is a roleplay would love to start and work on. I need a partner who can help me with plot developing and coding. I'd prefer someone who has seen the show, not really a superfan, but understands the dynamics. If you'd like to get involved, please contact me! You can comment below if you're interested, because I would like this to be a group RP. If you'd like to help, but haven't seen the show, watching one episode can give you a basic idea of what I'm going for. I'd love to get this started!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 2 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!