Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Demons Inside

Aries - Relationships

a part of “The Demons Inside”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

True Cross Academy - the perfect school for exorcists, until things go wrong and demons begin to grow from the inside. Things are no longer the same. Things are no longer safe. {Closed!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demons Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Aries - Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:21 pm

---

Name:
Aries | Goal: Fame | Members: Pavel Emmittson (Doctor) / R:☿Urania☿ (Tamer) / Rhea Sato (Knight) / Chiko Benjiro (Dragoon) / Feodore Rudo (Aria)

---
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage

*Feel free to post the relationships below!*
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Aries - Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:06 pm

*Note: Hearts on any of Rhea's profiles don't necessarily equal romantic feelings. She's got a thing for "aesthetically-pleasing" people*

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺ - ♥
It's Mr. Big Shot! Hah, he's walking around here like he owns the place. Probably could, coming from that wealthy family of his. Sometimes I think it's weird how we're friends even though we'll constantly argue. I can imagine it'd be pretty damn frustrating to continuously baby an independent knight, but it's not like I'm going to do anything about it, unfortunately for him. I'll get him to forgive me later. In the mean time, try to keep up with me, rich boy!

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
Pft- haha! Ah, Roman, always trying to look like such a badass guy. Listen bud, you're still three inches shorter than me and unfortunately, badassery is only for those 5'10 and up. Heh, all jokes aside... At least I've got a buddy every once and a while to hang out with me whenever class just gets too boring. He's not the funniest guy I know when he tries, but just him trying to be a 'bad boy' stereotype cracks me up every day. Maybe one day he'll pull it off. ... Nah. No he won't.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
I do look pretty nice, don't I? I've got a decent body, okay-ish personality, depending on who I'm talking to... I mean, I'm generally an okay girl, aren't I? It's not like I hate myself or anything. In fact, I love myself! Er, well, not in any narcissistic way or anything. But I think I'm alright, right? The only thing I let slip by me was that one day with that family in the alleyway... That was stupid of me and I was being a dumb ass by just standing there. But hey, at least I'm trying to do something to make up for it right? I'm trying here guys... At least let me believe I can make up for that family.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
Chiko's a sweet little girl. So short and tiny and small and adorable. So fragile and delicate like a garden rose.... Hah, just kidding. The damn girl's just about as tough as me! And that's really saying something! She's small, I'll say that, and looks pretty young - nothing wrong with that - but I think everyone in Aries knows she's got a will made out of steel. She's a great asset to the team and it's pretty fun talking to her every now and then when we come across each other.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
I wonder who could eat more... me or Feo? I'll have to challenge him on that one day, but in the mean time, a few morning runs and eating lunch together every once and a while will do. And he's so short! I'm starting to feel like a giant up here! Though, I feel like Feo's got his head in the clouds more than I do. Well, if he gets lost trying to find his class at least I'll be somewhere near by to help out. Er, maybe. Hopefully, for his sake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:02 am

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ☺ - ☺ - ☠
Who wouldn’t like me? I’m skilled, intelligent, diligent, and just. It’s easy to see I’m not humble but humility can easily get in the way of achieving great things. And I WILL achieve great things. I deserve as much. I refuse to let anything get in the way of that, especially my own hands.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ☺ - -
He and his demons are strong, so I respect him for that.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ☺ - ☺ - ☺
”Rhea’s an overbearing, obnoxious, gluttonous lout of epic proportions. She is reckless in battle and that usually means I’m the one stitching her up afterward. All while she whines like it’s my fault she got herself in too deep since she refuses to use her head. Worst of all she simply refuses to listen to my orders most of the time and acts like she knows better than me! What an utterly uncouth woman. *Grins* I wouldn’t trade her for the world.”

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ◑ - -
Chiko is like Nitroglycerin, small package high energy density.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ☺ - ☺ - ☺
Most of the time he acts the fool, though it probably isn’t an act. Which might actually be worse… Once he tried to get me to store snacks with my Doctoring supplies! Still, he is capable and professional on the battlefield, my comrade in lack of arms at the backlines. Hopefully that will change soon, but even then I can think of no one I’d rather have at my back.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:46 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Pav is a sweet guy, kinda controlling sometimes and I mean he doesn't let me hide food in his cool bag. Other than that though he's a really cool dude, him and I spend plenty of time together in the back without any real weapons to speak of, so we get to know each other pretty well. He's got older brothers which I've never had, but apparently his are mean. I told him he could be my big brother if he wanted, and I'd be the best brother for him.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

I don't know much about this dude, his demons are really tough and he is quite the imposing presence. *Makes a note to get to know him better*

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Um, she's very enthusiastic and gross and immature. Different from most girls I've known by a lot, but that doesn't make her bad! She's super cool and tough and loud. . . And pretty, but I mean most women are. Rhea is very unique, but I mean I wouldn't want any other knight at the helm of our team.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺-♥
Chiko is. . . Really feisty, she's so small and cute. Don't let that fool you though! She's really strong and scary with her guns, but I can't help but smile like a dope whenever I see her. Sure she is an odd one but I have a huge crush on her. Something about her just draws my attention like nothing else.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Me? Well there's not much of note. Oh other than I'm gonna be the best Aria that ever lived! My dad'll be so proud of me! . . . Food. *Wanders off*

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Disclaimer: was drunk when I made this

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

(|) - (|) - (|)
He seems like a good guy, a good doctor by the how fast Aeries recovers. They are a good team and a good doctor such as him is the glue. Personally I don't know him that well though, but Mom and him argue quite a bit. Apparently he is very full of himself, not really a bad thing means he won't notice me that much.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

:) - (|) - :)
He is a pretty cool person, I sometimes talk to him about tactics for summoning and subduing pets. It's always nice to have someone that you have something in common with. His pets are almost as potent as mine, though my price is most likely greater. I think it's kjnd of cute how he tries to act all tough for everyone, well he is pretty tough I guess.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

:) - (|) - (|)
Because of the way she acts I see her as more of a male, which makes her easier to talk to, plus she talks enough for two. Her loudness can be tolerable, though she hasn't really talked with me before. She never interrupts me when I study just stares as if in awe, Baka.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

(|) - (|) - (|)
A little ball of energy that one, but she leaves me alone so she is alright in my book. Though she could make a good friend one day. She is known for being deadly with guns twice her size, I have to have a respect for that kind of skill.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

<3 - :) - :)
Such a sweetheart, silly and lighthearted. He always cheers me and others up when we need it. I wonder if he ever gets sad and lonely too? I hear he loves to eat, think he would like my cooking? *Blush*

Last edited by The5thHorseman on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:09 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
'He's generous to tutor me in doctoring. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. His pride is almost as loud as his teammates. It might be rubbing off on me.'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
'Weird guy. He looks tough, kind of is, but he'll stop and talk to me occasionally. He's not that bad.'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
'I can hear her from down the hall. I don't mind hearing people talk, but her personality is a bit too overbearing for me to handle.'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
'At least I'm not the shortest one here. Isn't she three years old than me? Hm.'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
'He's an airhead from what I've seen and heard. I'm pretty sure I've seen him wandering past the bell. Does he get lost?'

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:23 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☠ - ◑ - ☺
A-Ah... to be honest, I'm just a bit intimidated. Can't blame me, right? Little country boy me and then there's Pavel coming from this gigantic wealthy family... We're both one of the older students, so I have talked to him once or twice. I can tell he doesn't really like my lack of confidence... but he does tell me to stop. It's... a bit helpful to stop my habit, actually.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☠ - ☠ - ◑
O-Oh lord... Um... Him? I have to talk about him? Here? Now? R-Roman... yeah, I know his name... he's apart of a gang, isn't he? He looks like it! With all his smoking and skipping out on classes... Oh no, I've seen him hang out with Rhea too. Does that mean she's a gangster too? Oh lord, oh lord- 'L-Let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, p-perfecting holiness out of reverence for God-'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
Please tell me she's not a gangster. Please tell me she's not. Ash hangs out with her all the time and I can't let her become a gangster too! Ahh... although... Rhea doesn't really seem like a felon. I don't know how she and Roman are friends, from my first impressions of the two, they're practically polar opposites. She's so loud and dominant, and oddly friendly... unless that's just masking her being a gangster.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
Chiko... is tiny. A-Ah, not that it's a bad thing or anything of that sort! She's just... really, short. For a seventeen year old. ((Wip))

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
Feodore seems like a really nice guy. I'm a bit concerned for his safety and health... seeing him being so clumsy wherever he goes... But he's a pretty easygoing and sociable guy, isn't he? I've heard a few of his jokes, and sometimes I'll be eavesdropping by accident and let out a laugh without meaning to. He eats... quite a bit though. I'm a bit surprised, because one, how can he eat so much? And two, how can he eat so much?

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:59 am

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ? - ◑
Frankly, I don't know how to feel about him. I can't tell if I don't like him or if I think he's intriguing, and frankly I don't care to try to figure it out. While I want to respect his sense of entitlement for not just himself but everyone, it's also unrealistic so I can't understand how he believes it could work. If two people want two conflicting things, one person isn't going to get their way - is he going to get angry then? Or will he be happy for the person who did get their way? Or both? Ugh...I dislike this line of confusing thought, he makes little sense to me. Fortunately, he doesn't seem to know I exist, so I don't have to deal with it - except when nosy people like you ask. *leer*

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

? - ? - ?
WIP

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
Perhaps one of the only people outside my team who knows who I am and one of the few people outside my team that I speak to on a regular basis - even if it is only in class. Honestly, I don't know how, when, or why we started talking, but for once I don't actually mind. I rather enjoy her company - her energy is somewhat...fun...and I feel as though she is energetic and colorful enough for the both of us - which is certainly not a bad thing. Her sense of humor is wonderful and I always seem to catch myself smiling and even laughing when she is around, even if it is only a little bit. Though it surprises even me, as we make a curious pair in class, I can honestly say I consider her a friend.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

? - ? - ?
WIP

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
While I can't say I've ever spoken to him, which I'm sure doesn't surprise you, I will say he is quite amusing. He's clumsy as can be and I find myself watching him often simply to see what silly thing he'll do next. I find generally when I'm having a bored, humorless day - he's a good person to watch to make it a little brighter. Aside from that though, I don't know much else about him.

Last edited by Cheru-Chu on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If it's the thought that counts, I should probably be in jail."

ImageImage

\( >3< )/

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:38 am

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

╔═

═╝
◑-◑-◑

"Personally, I don't have anything against him, but that entitlement his irks me quite a bit. I'll acknowledge his skills as a Docter, though he'd be more useful in battle if he knew how to at least hold a weapon properly without trembling. It's almost as if he's afraid that the weapons going to hurt him just by holding it. Eh, I'm pretty much indifferent towards him."

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

╔═

═╝
◑-◑-◑

"I barely know anything about the guy."

╔═

═╝
☺-◑-◑

"Although her cocky nature does get annoying from time to time, it's something that I can look past. In some ways she's like me, although my immaturity probably isn't virtually unnoticable. Although it is odd how she's a Knight yet better with her fist then her hands, but I guess it's not a problem if she ever loses her sword in a fight. Maybe I can help her become better with a sword?"

╔═

═╝
☺-◑-◑

???

╔═

═╝
☺-◑-◑

"Although I haven't talked to him very much he seems like a decent enough person. To be a hundred percent honest with you, I only know of him because I always see him crashing into things or tripping over his own two feat and falling in the process. Maybe I'll be able to talk him him more..."

Last edited by Daiagnosis on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:44 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
Ah... Well, normally I wouldn't like to associate myself with people like him. I've already gotta deal with the entitled annoyance that's on my team. But Pavel is tolerable, more so than the snob that's part of Dolos at least. Sure Pavel is snobby too, acting like the world is his oyster; just another item on the wishlist. However, he wishes to help others. At least... I think he does? It's kind of hard to explain, but he helps people who he deems worthy, I think. It's confusing for me to think about. Anyways, I've gotten to know the guy pretty well. He came up to me sometime ago and asked me to help him train in combat. I'll admit it was surprising, but the guy has motivation so I figured I might as well. Huh? Er... well, yeah I'm getting compensated for it. That's besides the point. Pavel has the drive necessary for this and he's got pretty good stamina. However, he has some small problems with weapons. Namely shaking when he touches one. Not sure how I can help him fix that, but maybe it'll jsut solve itself. Let's just hope he doesn't get killed before that happens.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
I'm gonna be blunt with you. Who's that?

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
Rhea is... well, she's noticeable that's for certain. I honestly don't think you could not notice her, even if you wanted to... She's extremely loud and complains about almost anything. She complains about small petty stuff like lines. For what it's worth, she's still a pretty strong person. Granted, her skilled with a sword are no much for me, but in hand-to-hand, she's got insane ability. She could probably carry three times her weight, or something like that. She is definitely a force to be reckoned with. I think she'd make a good sparring partner, if anything.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
TBA

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
To be fair, there are a few people I've never met who are on aries team.

"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:33 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

♥ - ☺- ◑
“Oh, won't you look at that. That confidence too, my, my. I've caught Pavel staring, but I don't think he can tell we were born worlds apart. It's unfortunate he's a bit of an angry man. I wonder if Pavel knows how to enjoy himself. There is no point to ambition if the journey breaks you. Still there is something captivating about him. Perhaps I'll let him have his try...”

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
Speeeeeech

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
“If she wasn't so tall, I would almost say Rhea is just adorable. She is very passionate and always up for a challenge. Well, always, sometimes I must provoke her a little, but little rivalries like that are good as long as they're friendly, are they not?”

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
Speeeeeech

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
“Oh Feodore. He is amazing at parkour. He just has to teach me. Feo does seem a little out there. An impatient Aria, a class clown with an aversion to alcohol, an urban monkey who trips over his own feet. It's cute, but a little weird as well.”
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!