Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Arminius joins and Sigurd Hring returns.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Arminius joins and Sigurd Hring returns.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arminius on Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Hello everyone. This is a two-fer introduction post. First I'd like to welcome back Sigurd Hring (the original, since there now seems to be 2-3 different users with that name). So welcome back Sigurd the 1st, and thank you for inviting me over here to these forums. I am Arminius, the new guy on the forums. Thank you all for having me here. Some of you might already know me from RPRepository and RPGnet, but now I'm here also so hello lol. Due to severe issues with communication on this site, on the RPG Chat server, on Discord, on Twitter, on Facebook and pretty much everything else people use to communicate, right now I can only communicate via PM through direct messages on this site so I apologize for that in advance. But that won't detour me from getting involved in a good descriptive RP plotline or story, so I might be hard to reach, but I will still be around from time to time if anyone wants to RP, and in fact I've already begun posting in the Great Ellarian Forest in the Multiverse realms as Hermann der Cherusker if anyone is interested. Sorry Sig, but you already knew we were rivals when you met me lol. Just kidding. Anyway so yeah that's about all I have to say for now. Thanks again everyone for having me and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day. See you in character. :-)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arminius
Member for 0 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Author Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!