Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Armored Core: For Answer (Who Has it?)

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Armored Core: For Answer (Who Has it?)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm

This is how is goes: I'm a MASSIVE gundam fan

Gundam Fan = Likes Combat + Cool looking Robots that destroy things

Likes Combat + Cool looking Robots that destroy things = Gundam & AC4A

ACFA = Gundam (On a spiritual level)

I love both series (G Gundam & Gundam Seed is trash imo) BUT I was wondering if anyone has a PS3 and AC4A? I'd love to meet some more folks online and go at it a couple of rounds. I play with 4-5 friends on my PSN but I'd love to know more that play

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Liquidus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Armored Core: For Answer (Who Has it?)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm a Gundam fan as well ever since I first saw Gundam wing and MS team (two Best Gundam series yea I said it.)

I've also been a Armored core fan for a long time I have every game since it's start on the PS1.

My PSN is Icer11590

Also you should check out this Armored Core roleplay we need one more person anyway.
armored-core-pray-for-power-t34949.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Big Boss
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:56 pm

OMG Ice it's THE Liquidus Hime. I already know you man. We play MW2, MGO, and AC4A together lol I didn't know you Rp'd though. That's pretty cool, I keep running into folks I know here lol.

Liquidus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Lol what are the odds of that? Though I had a feeling it was you just by your name, anyway what up Liquid! Yea I've been role-playing for awhile now I think its been about 5 years.

Big Boss
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 am

I've been at it maybe 2-3 years lol Good to see someone else I know here. Sadly, I haven't been on PSN because I'm sick as a dog. I can't even look at the regular PS3 screen without getting lightheaded. I've been sleep most of the time, my sinuses are all messing up. Massive migraines, coughing up lungs...etc I've been resting up a bit, taking some nyquil, and tomorrow if I'm well enough I get to party on my birthday! :D Woot!!! Lol

Liquidus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am

Well that sucks man. Anyway feel better and happy birth day send me a pm if you want to role-play or stop by my sig shop I'll hook you up.

Big Boss
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:37 am

Sweet, I wish I could screenshot with my PS3 (Or they came out with a patch to add it ._.) I'd really be able to get a REAL picture of some of my own custom ACs to use in the Rp. I'm thinking of joining, but I'm not sure. I'm reading through the OOC right now. I just know some badass sesigns I made that would be great to add to an AC based character.

Liquidus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:45 am

I have a few AC pics saved on my computer so if you need something to use ask me I'll send you some pics. Anyway good night man hope you join the rp I'm going to go pass out.

Big Boss
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:52 am

Sleep well man. Lol, If you can we may be able to get a couple of mine up. Can you take screenshots of your PS3? I could trade you some schematics and you can get pictures of them, considering you can in the first place. If so we can do that almost instantly.

Liquidus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am

I can't take screen shots but I have pics of AC's like models and stuff like that.

Big Boss
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:02 am

Sweet o.o lol

Liquidus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:53 am

Bump O_O I still want to know who has it... :D

Liquidus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Star on Sun May 30, 2010 5:53 am

Hell I been trying to get my hands on that game for a while, there either sold out, or out of stock. Same crap every time. I even written down the days places re-stalk and yet the same crap -__- Honestly it's an epic game, online plays a bit choppy but that's because everyone is always challenging the top players, and never just entering a random match like people do in most games. Damn it I want that game!

Dark Star
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 am

Doesn't really fit the D&D forum, topic moved.

Nyxeth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 am

o.o Wow other people answered this? I still have it if anyone wants to play and goof off, trade ACs and Emblems :D

Liquidus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Played it. Beat it repeatedly in a single week. Have all the singleplayer achievements. Traded it in.

I'd possibly do the multiplayer achievements if I still had it, and if I had an XBlive gold subscription. But my time playing Halo online has taught me that dealing with racist 13-year-olds is not beneficial to my sanity, and have opted to avoid it.
AceDarkfire's deviantArt page
Former RPGateway Admin

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!