Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Armored Victory - }{G's Wings

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:59 pm

He watches as she moves into the room with her back to him. He reaches up to snag a pair of boxers and jeans. he throws them on real quick before walking up behind her to prod her side lightly.

Yeah yeah, i'm decent now. So, anyways, what'd ya' wanna' tell me?

He leans his upper body back lightly as he brings his hands on upwards to cross over his chest.
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:44 pm

She turns around to look at him and as she saw the still half naked man in his pants now, she wished she hadn't. Pressing her back up against the door she leans up against it while her arms rested at her sides. As her thumbs clamped onto her belt loops of her pants, her gaze falls back to the ground before herself and Kaden.

There...there are some things that I've done in the past...that I'm not too proud about.

Mia bit her lip before she continued on. All of her past memories seemed to be stirring up in her mind, each taking blows at her everytime she acknowledged them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:48 pm

He arched a brow a he watched her movements. Obviously, something was wrong...

Well, jus' lemme know. I mean, that's pretty much the whole policy 'round 'ere. Let 'em know an they let you know.

He shoves his hands back down into his jean's pockets as he looked around for a moment, feeling kind of outta' place. His eyes then settled on the couch before turning back to her.

Hey, have a seat.

He nodded over to the nearby chair while extended his right arm towards it.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:03 pm

Pushing her back up off of the door, she paced towards the indicated chair, lazily taking a seat on it. Her eyes then peered into his as she began to speak.

When I was fairly young, I was stripped of everyone that I knew that was dear to me. I was forced to watch them all die while I was completely powerless to cease any of it.

She hesitated for a moment before continuing on.

I...I wanted...revenge. Heh...revenge. It really isn't as sweet as I thought it would be.

Her eyes then locked onto his.

I vowed then from then on, I'd save lives instead of taking them....

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:11 pm

He followed after her, watching as she sat down before taking a seat as well in the chair before the couch. He reclined into it as he listened intently. He placed his arms upon the rests as he dug around for a cigarette, though not finding one...

Well, I know how the whole revenge thing goes...but, knowin' me, i'da been pretty mad over it...

Anythin' I can do for ya'?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:22 pm

She blinked for a moment. This was the first time she'd ever admitted this to anyone and he was sitting there in front of her acting as if everyone does it.

Oh, well..umm...no I'm alright now I suppose. I just...I guess I just wanted to get that off of my chest.

She let out a heavy sigh of relief. She figured if anything, he was used to bloodshed and what not since he pretty much grew up around it.

There's also something else I've been wondering about. Why did you want me at that meeting the other day?

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:26 pm

Ehh....Well.....

He leaned forwards in his seat, placing his elbows atop of his knees as he leans. He raised his head to take in a full glance of her as he thought about what she'd said....He didn't have any real idea of what might've happened, but at this point, anything could've happened.

Yeah, sorry 'bout all that mess yesterday. Anyways, I was gonna' say, we're gonna' be movin' 'round, alot....There's gonna' be plenty of fights....And I was jus' wonderin' if you wanted to stick with us or what? I mean, I understand if you don't.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:38 pm

I like it here. It's...nice.

She gave him a smile but couldn't seem to look at him at that moment. Why would she want to leave here?? Free housing and on top of that she was getting paid. Of course there's the drawback of having to see random people in towels walking around everywhere, but she was willing to tolerate that minor detail.

I'll be ready though. You guys should be careful out there too. Medics can only do so much, you know?

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:42 pm

Hmm, she liked it here...He couldn't help but smile at the thought. He then stood from his seat to walk over to his small fridge. He leaned down to grab a small six pack of Buds. He walked back over to his seat, pulling one from the plastic. He took a seat and placed the remaining five on the glass table before them.

Well, should we celebrate? Heh...

He raised it to his lips to take a drink from the can as he leaned back into his chair once again.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:49 pm

I suppose one can't hurt--

She leaned over to tug a can free from the plastic bind. Pulling the tab, she takes a big gulp, informally wiping her lips clean with the back of her hand afterwards. She leaned back into the couch, her gaze shifting to him once again.

Have you ever been in love?

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:54 pm

He sat there, moving the tab on the can back an forth until it broke free. He then lightly tossed it atop of the glass table as he took another drink. He sat the can down on the arm rest of his chair as he raised his glance upwards to the ceiling.

Love is a rather strong word...Never know when it hits ya', that's what makes it so unpredictable...An how 'bout yourself?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:04 am

It was as if they were his own words. She couldn't believe such a well known pilot and fighter such as he was capable of poetic verses and feelings such as love.

I thought I was once.

She took another gulp, nearly emptying the can with this one.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:05 am

Kiyoshi had avoided returning to his room. Instead of being bored sitting in his room, he decided to be bored and walk around up and down the hallways of the Pegasus. He used to do this all the time in the past, when there was nothing to do. Soon he should receive a message from Han telling him if Zach wants to agree to meet with the }{G. Then things would get interesting. Either there would be an alliance or not, either way, they would be heading to Earth.

It had been awhile since Kiyoshi had been to Earth, and he wasn't looking forward to it. He preferred the Colonies simulated Earth over the real thing. Battle tactics were also different under gravity. That's not to say that Kiyoshi wasn't a master of both environments.

Kiyoshi sighed as he turned another corner and kept walking.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:07 am

He raised his can once more, finishing it off completely. He scooted upwards to set the empty can down beside the others. He pulled another from the plastic and popped it open as well.

He scooted back into his seat once again as he smirked.

So, uh, what brought up the love question?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:11 am

Curiosity.

She tossed the now empty can on top of his accumilating pile. One was definately enough for her. She had no tolerance whatsoever and was feeling extremely relaxed at the moment.

You know...I like you. You're a good guy.

She nodded while talking to him.

But why do always walk around without a shirt?

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:15 am

Heh, well, thanks...

He reached back to the top of his chair, grabbing his cowboy hat from it. He placed the hat atop of his head as he smiled over towards her.

Well, that's like askin' you why you always wear a shirt. 'S how I feel comfortable.

He raised the can to his lips as he laid his head back against the rest of the chair, his eyes closing for a moment.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:21 am

Her cheeks were a bit flushed, an effect that the slightest bit of alcohol could give her. She couldn't help but smile at him. The black cowboy hat placed on top of his head gave him such a mysterious edge. It suited him perfectly.

I'd be comfortable going shirtless too but hey, you don't see me going around doing such in public. I'm not saying you should stop though. It's just...I guess I'm just not used to it.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:35 am

He shook his head as he finally found his smoke. He lit one up as he finished off the second beer. He sat it down bside the other empty can and slid back into his chair with another. He opened it up an took a drink as he looked back to her.

Well, aint like we're in public now. Nah, I better hush, i'm jus' kiddin'. An I guess, from the way you act, it aint too bad....'Cause this is jus' how I am...

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:45 pm

A beeping of his comm unterrupted the two talking. He dug down into his pocket to produce it, reviewing the message on it. He smiled gently as his eyes read over the words, speaking them in his mind.

"Deathscythe X - 60% completed"

He replaced the comm back into his pocket as he raised his attention back to Mia sitting across from him. The brightness in his eyes was evident. The taking of MO-V was much more profitable than he'd have ever immagined.

Uhh....yeah....Jus' how I like to be, comfortable.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Neko521

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:54 pm

Lorelei awoke with a sudden start as her multi-purpose purse started to buzz and jump around. Shaking her head groggily she reached over and opened the bag. A fist sized cerulean blue (the same color as her eyes) metal robot with cat ears and a strange face hovered around bouncing up and down in the air emitting several annoying beeping noises.

Ugggggg What is it Neko521? Did you get a message or something?

THe droid whirled around and echoed a long series of shrill beeping. Lori covered her ears.

Ahhhhh I can sleep in if i WANT! GOD, your annoying. I guess that's why we get on so well.

She assesed the Neko521's data panel and read the hundreds of messages that her dad had sent her.

That old man worrys to much.

She looked around the room and with a start realized that Mia was gone- again. Lori sighed. Why was Mia always gone when she needed to talk to her?!

This could get really REALLY old. O, well. I guess I'll just have to wear her clothes for now. Serves her right for leaving me all the time.

Lori locate a ripped pair of shorts and put them on and pulled out her brush to make herself at least presentable. Then, she motioned to Neko521.

Come on your annoying creature, you have to help me from getting lost!

She opened the door and shut it after Neko521 followed her beeping importantly. Lori rounded the corner and ran head first into a guy walking.

ACK!
Last edited by Lori Sakura on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.