Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Armored Victory - }{G's Wings

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:53 pm

Kiyoshi's new }{G comm began to go off as he heard Zhelir's message. He noticed that the signal came out clearer than the previous }{G communicator.

So, they did upgrade this a little more than just a new dedicated channel.

Pressing the button to communicate with Zhelir.

Rain, this is Future. I've taken out the secondary communications tower on my own. Tower's been destroyed so no one is going to have this one up and running anytime soon.

Kiyoshi then let go of the button and sat back still pointing his beam cannon down at the men. Kiyoshi shook his head and opened the cockpit hatch and leaned out a little bit.

You all get the hell out of here! Get off of MO-V, it belongs to the }{G now!

The terrorists below looked up in shock. Kiyoshi closed the hatch once more. Seeing that the terrorist still didn't take his chance to escape, he decided to have a little fun.

I said get out of here!

Kiyoshi raised his Virgo's foot up as if he was going to stomp on the men underneath his foot. The men ran off in separate directions in fear. Kiyoshi put back down his foot and stood upright again laughing to himself.

That's right you better run.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:28 pm

Mia put the back of her hand up against Lori's forehead.

Goodness! You're burning up!! Lay down, I'm going to go get my backpack.

Getting off of the bed once more she goes to retrieve her bag, emptying some of its contents onto the glass coffee table. She pulls out a thermometer out of its case and asks Lori to put it under her tongue. She then gets a small clean towel from her closet and rinses it off with cool water. After wringing it out she goes back to Lori.

After folding the small towel into thirds, she places it on Lori's head, taking the thermometer from her mouth.

Whoa--102 degrees--you definately need some rest.

She took a new syringe from her bag, placing it on top of the coffee table with the safety on. Pulling out a small box, she flips the lid open, revealing several different kinds of capsules with various liquids in them. Pulling one with a purple label on it out, she pulls the safety off of the needle and stabs it into the capsule, filling the syringe with 500mg of the transparent liquid.

Pressing the end of it a bit, she frees the syringe from any kind of air as a bit of liquid squirts out. With her free hand she tears an alcohol patch free from it's wrapper, walking on over to Lori. She cleans the middle of her arm, the spot on the otherside of her elbow.

This is just an acetaminophen, it should make you feel much better when you wake up. Now on the count of three. One..two--

She caught one of her veins before she reached three. It was a medical technique to take patients by surprise when injecting them. She wasn't sure if Lori knew about it yet or not, but she was just now finding out if otherwise. She then placed the alcohol patch over her skin, quickly pulling the needle out. She had a bandaid in her other hand ready to stick on her. Afterwards, she put the safety back on the needle and tossed it into the trash can.

There you go, now just get some rest, Lori. I'll come back to check on you later.

She flicks the light off for her on her way out, lightly closing her door behind her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:37 pm

All of a sudden Mia went into doctor mode and Lori could not have felt more grateful. Although when she got out the needle Lori had to fight the impluse to cringe and roll into a little ball. Blood she could handle, but sharp pointy things going into her own skin were a diffrent matter.
Mia: This is just an acetaminophen, it should make you feel much better when you wake up. Now on the count of three. One..two--

Lori closed her eyes quickly and tried to think of something else other than something sticking into her flesh. Why did doctors always say they would count to three then stick you at number 2????? Well, aside from that, she was surprised that Mia didnt impale her like a lot of doctors do, and she felt somehow instantly better after she carefully put the bandaid on her.

Mia: There you go, now just get some rest, Lori. I'll come back to check on you later.

Thank you, Mia-sensei.

She fell asleep before Mia even turned out the light.

I love Sailor Moon bandaids.... she murmured in her sleep.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:01 pm

Kiyoshi turned his Virgo around and began walking back the way he came. He wanted to savor the moment in the cockpit because he wasn't sure when he'd be in one again. His mind began to wander onto the plans he was forming. This would be his first objective. Weaken the power of the colonies. By helping establish }{G as a separate force from it's leader Sin, it made it so the colonies could not rely on the strong pilots that were at one point their leaders. Kiyoshi had guessed that this would anger Sin greatly and the }{G's new base on MO-V would be attacked severely within the near future.

This would cause confusion in space. Another major problem would be Earth. The Earth forces were still badly separated. The advantage the colonies did have was the fact that they were united as one strong force. Now they would not have that advantage. If Earth was smart they would not sit back and let this opportunity pass. This made MO-V a target, mostly for the fact that if a large Earth Force attacked MO-V, no matter the level of experience the pilots of }{G had, they would not be able to hold out long with such few numbers within their ranks. Furthermore, MO-V would give the Earth forces not only a base of operations in space, but also abundant natural resources for mobile suit production.

Kiyoshi understood that he was at this moment was in the middle of a square of power. In one corner of this square, was Milliardo Peacecraft, who had been absent for sometime. In another was Sin, who Kiyoshi had originally told him he would not let him down, Kiyoshi would not have made such a promise if he knew the truth about him then. In another corner was Kaden. Even though, if Kiyoshi had not left, he would have had seniority over Kaden, he looked to him as the leader of }{G, he thought it was only right. Kaden was the one who brought the Pegasus into space, and the one that had planned the MO-V take over operation. In the last corner was this man in Asia that Kaden had spoke of. Asia could easily allow massive mobile suit production if done properly. A colony invasion force could easily be brought together if there were enough pilots and mobile suits.

Kiyoshi knew that if his mission was to protect his home, the colonies, he would have to be a much bigger man. However, he alone could not do that. Kiyoshi was certain that if he asked the people of L3 to fight along side him, they would, but that would not be enough. Many lives would be needlessly lost, and the chance of failure was much to high. He would have to turn to a small force, with a powerful weapon.

At that moment, Kiyoshi's mission became one of peace. He only hoped that when the time came, others would listen to him, and join in arms. If not, it would not matter where a person lived. The Colonies, nor Earth would be in true peace, and would be shaped into the ideals of dark men.

Kiyoshi continued to make his Virgo walk along the road. Each step seemed to confirm what he had to do next. After this operation was complete he would begin his section objective: Alligence.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:06 am

He continued down the street of the Colony, randomly glancing about for something he knew was there, but jus' hadn't made itself present yet. He'd intercepted the words between Kiyoshi and Zhelir, the first part of the mission was complete. Now, came the hard part, the part he really didn't want to have to do, but it had to be done.

He opened up a comm between Future and Rain as he reclined in his seat...

Men, lemme be the firs' to say, damn good job. As for the next part of the misson, we need to take care of the remaining terrorists with mobile suits. I think our bes' pl-...

He was cut off by the ringing of his radar, showing that several mobile suits were approaching at his back. He powered his planet defensors out behind his back, shielding it as he attempted to finish the sentance.

Take out the terorrists! All bets are off, these guys are really pissin' me off!

He whipped his suit around, beam saber in one hand and beam cannon in the other. A glint in his eye showed his ferocity to any that still saw him on their screens....But something was different.....a voice came across his system that linked up with the old }{G crew.....

Voice - Hells Gundam my ass, been there done that. If you haven't caught onto the name yet, it's Armored Bull, former pilot of }{G.
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:17 am

This was just great, a former pilot of }{G. He shook his head as he looked over the face of the heavily scarred man. He narrowed his eyes as he glared back towards the man.

Hilarious, I see you've got beef. Well, guess what, I aint here to bicker with some old fart. You can talk shit 'bout me, you can talk shit 'bout my ship, but when you get to }{G, that's too damn far.

The suit finally moved into his view range, another damn gundam....It was evident though, the battle scarred gundam definantly carried the }{G symbol on it. Yet, the suit was damaged, the paint having peeled and died long ago. A dual beam trident was held in hand, appearing to be the only weapon that the suit had except for it's vulcans. The suit, although, did carry a shield at it's side, which it cast away.

The gundam stepped forwards, twirling the beamed weapon in hand in the same exact form that he himself had been taught.

Cloud's teaching, no doubt. Hate to tell ya' buddy, I got the same trainin'.

Armored Bull - Stupid kid, you don't know shit. Think you can take on a vet? I hate to tell you, but you're in for a rude awakening.

He'd had enough, he threw him beam cannon to his side. He stood his suit upright, the planet defensors falling to the ground. A quick slice through the air sent a hum about his suit as he braced himself for battle.

Bring your old ass on, I aint got all day.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:21 am

Kiyoshi heard the voice. It was a voice from the past and it broke through his concentration. Suddenly, his radar had several blips on it. Seven in all.

Damnit Wind! If you wanted us to take out the terrorists, you should have let us do that from the begining!

Kiyoshi quickly launched his planetary defensors as he was hit by gataling gun fire. The defensers held off the attack but then his back began to get pounded. Kiyoshi turned up the power on the beam cannon from it's low setting and fired at the Serpent infront of him. The blast ripped through the Serpent, as Kiyoshi lept into the air turning around and aiming at the Serpent behind him. Then he was attacked from the side by another one.

So, you Terrorists were holding back before! Well I'm not ready to go down yet!

Kiyoshi fired the beam cannon hitting the Serpent that first fired at him from behind, destroying it. Kiyoshi was lucky that these weren't the best pilots in the world, but they were using group tactics to try and take him out.

Landing on the ground Kiyoshi drew his beam saber and used his verniers to fly at the other Serpent that had come out of hiding.

No way I'm going down here!
Last edited by FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:44 am

As soon as the defensors had dropped the gundam advanced. Man, it was fast, no doubt it had more than two verniers. He barely had enough time to raise his beam saber to block a downward slash from the weapon. The next move was completely unexpected.....the gundam shifted the weight of the slash, using his own block as leverage to sling the bottom blade of the trident towards the groin of his own suit. He bursted back as quick as his suit would allow, yet he was still clipped by the blade enough to bring him up from his feet.

His own engines then fired at full as he regained his leverage in the air. The engines had pushed too hard, they overheated and dropped his Virgo back to the ground. He was now prepared though, he had underestimated a gundam before and wasn't going to do it again. The suit made a similiar movement in towards his own, this time edging towards the outter edge of his own. He knew this move.....He'd used it so many time....

The gundam extended it's trident as it neared him, aiming towards his side. Thankfully his engines had finally cooled, and he bursted himself up enough over the trident. He then extended his arm, trailing the beam saber down towrads the shoulder of the gundam as it flew by him. The beam cut easily into the shoulder of the gundam, forcing it off balance to topple backwards.

His own suit then dropped, aiming the tip of his beam saber towards the same shoulder of the gundam as it continued to fall. It was a bullshit move though, as the gundam fell it fired it's vulcans up into the upper body of his suit. Sure, the blade had moved down into the remnants of the suit's shoulder, but the vulcans at close range did more than dent his suit.

He stumbled back once more, his view shifting upwards to the sky of the colony before he regained his balance. By the time he looked towrads the gundam, it was already upon him. A quick burst from his right engine, canceling out that of his left, sent his Virgo out in a spin around the gundam. He extended the blade once more, aiming it towards the gundam's side as he moved about it. He'd overshot his spin, the blade was supposed to do heavy damage on the suit. Instead, it barely sliced through the outer edge of the gundam. This failure had left his shoulder open, which the veteran pilot took.

The slamming of the trident into his shoulder sent him falling over to his side. The gundam's vulcans sprayed constantly against him as he fell. He stuck his free hand out, trying to catch himself from falling completely onto his side. Instead, his hand was too late, he crumpled to the ground.

Teachings had told him that he was to never stay there like that, in one place. Instead, he made a quick roll to the side, just in time to dodge the trident's slam into the ground beside him. Luck had been on his side that time, but he wondered how long it would last.

The Gundam bursted backwards from his suit, standing there menacingly.

Armored Bull - What's wrong, kid? You seem a bit different than earlier. I'm still waiting on you to take me down....Or maybe I should just end it here and now...

He glanced back to the screen once again, the wound on his head having already opened again as blood began to pour down his face...

You'll never kill me....

That was it, silence...Everything seemed to stand still....Except for one thing, the gundam. It began to move in towards his suit, it's speed almost blinding. He'd planned on this one though.....

He fired all his thrusters to launch his suit over from it's back and leaning it's upper body forwards. The gundam was holding the trident over it's head, preparing for the same downwards slash that he'd attempted earlier. One thing though, he didn't expect a full on attack from the Virgo...Not at all..

He lowered his Virgo's shoulder, aiming it towards the midsection of the suit before he slammed into it. The sheer force of their suits meeting sent out a long clash into the entire colony, yet it didn't stop him. He continued, lifting the gundam upon his shoulder as he propelled the suit forwards. The gundam didn't take much time to be phased. The trident then began to lower towards his back, knowing it was fully exposed to attack.

It was time for phase two, he pulled the beam saber back, placing his other hand at the bottom of it. He then shoved both hands towards the gut of the suit, using power from them both to completely impale the suit. The trident fell from the gundam's hands as it hung limp from his own suit's blade....

He removed his hand from the butt of the saber, placing it onto the chest of the gundam. With a quick shove, he sent the mass of gundanium flying away from his own and into a nearby building...He took a step back from all the burning buildings...still watching the gundam as it layed motionless....

His sensors came alive, he knew it was possible but he didn't think the pilot would EVER do this! He began running away at full trot, his engines almost in ruins and afraid to push them much farther....The gundam began to glow a bright red........He couldn't hold off anymore, he fired both engines at full power to burst his suit away from the gundam as it exploded into flames.

The sheer force of the explosion sent his own suit flying away through the remnants of several buildings, laying it onto it's front. He dropped the saber, moving both hands now upwards to place against the ground to push his suit over to it's back. He then pushed himself back up to a sitting position, the Virgo barely recognizable....

Mission complete..

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:04 am

Kiyoshi cut through the Serpent in one quick motion then thrust backwards as it exploded. When his Virgo landed on the ground he felt the ground shake and wondered what the hell was going on. Kiyoshi had a brief moment of peace to again focus his thoughts, as he replaced the beam saber.

Was that Armored Bull that I just heard?

The Virgo's cockpit let out another loud warning. Kiyoshi shifted the Virgo's weight turning it around and fired the beam cannon making another Serpent drop to the ground completely disabled. He was glad that he was in a Virgo for this type of mission. It's Gundanium armor and high powered beam cannon, plus his years of combat experience made it so he could take out the Serpents one by one. The Serpent's, near Gundanium strength, Neo-Titanium kept them safe if they were at a certain range, but if they weren't, like anything else they would take enough damage to go down.

Two other Serpents came out from the side firing their missiles. Kiyoshi used his verniers to strafe far to the left and then straight at them drawing his beam saber. Kiyoshi pulled the saber across cutting into the mobile suits and then looked at his radar locating the last one in the distance. Kiyoshi's eyes widened as he jumped in the air. The last Serpent was armed with a beam cannon too. Kiyoshi aimed while in the air and fired sending out the planetary defensers to protect him. The Serpent fired it's beam cannon up at Kiyoshi, but was destroyed from Kiyoshi's attack. Kiyoshi didn't have enough time to dodge the attack from the beam cannon, but the Planetery Defensers did their job before they were completely destroyed.

Kiyoshi landed on the ground with a loud thud. He breathed heavily and opened his helmet to wipe the sweat from his brow.

This is Future, what's everyone's situation?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:09 am

He slide his hands upwards, taking off the helmet to throw it to the side as he opened the cockpit door. He stepped outwards to take in a deep breath of the artificial air as he received Kiyoshi's message..

I've defeated the gundam, it's the only resistance i've found left. It seemed like he was the rebel leader. With word of his defeat spreading, I doubt we'll have any more resistance....You still alive out there Zhelir?

Ah well, moving on. Zhelir, I want you to take control of the Colony's defenses and communications inside, it's time for a speech. As for you Kiyoshi, I want you to look into the MS factories and see what you can find that's wasn't taken by the rebels. I think...i'ma take a break for second...

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:34 am

Pacing quickly through the corridors while passing several busy units, she makes her way towards the bridge, just barely catching the lift.

Hold it!!

She steps inside, the door swiftly closing behind her as she turns around. After a moment, the door opened again letting her and everyone else out. She peered around, walking towards main controls now.

Her eyes darted back and forth from screen to screen as she tried to comprehend the current situation. She knew Pegasus had docked, and she knew a few people went out for some odd reason, but she didn't know why or exactly who.

Tapping on one of the unit's back she questions him.

Sir, can you run a current status check on the units out there?

And within a few seconds, the names of the people that were out and their current health status' were up.

What's Kaden doing out there?!?! He's gone insane!! Tell him to come back this instant!!

But, but miss--

Just do it!!

And with that a short message was sent to him.

'Attn:Wind

Miss Siserae wants you to return to Pegasus immediately.

Mia in the background-"You're in BIG trouble Mister!!" '

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:23 am

Kiyoshi had followed orders and had checked out the long line of factories. It had taken him awhile since he made sure to comb through each of the factories, checking each nook and cranny for any remaining terrorist. It appeared that most of them had looted the place leaving only a handful of completed mobile suits, but also stripping many of them for valuable parts.

Kiyoshi walked his Virgo to the last factory and opened the hatch. Riding the zip line down to the ground, Kiyoshi drew the simple 9mm side arm that was on his pilot suit and walked into the factory. This factory was in charge of building the Serpent mobile suits. There was only one Serpent left that was complete, but there were a few that was just the frame of the mobile suit.

After checking throughout the entire factory, Kiyoshi walked outside and holstered his side arm and took out his }{G Communicator.

This is Future, the MS Factories are completely clear. I'm returning to the Pegasus.

Kiyoshi rode the zip line back up into his Virgo and jumped into the cockpit. Closing the hatch he turned his Virgo and made his way back to the Pegasus. It was a long walk, but continued to focus his mind.

Armored Bull fought with Kaden and Kaden had defeated him. It was an impressive feet. Bull was a strong pilot and couldn't have gone down easily. Kiyoshi only regretted that he wasn't near he battle, Bull might have actually remembered him, unlike Kaden, who only knew him from old logs. Now he was about to leave the Pegasus once more. He completed his first objective of establishing }{G outside of Sin's control, and now he had to move on. Whether it was a good idea or not, he didn't want to think about too much. He had to follow his feelings and had to accomplish is new goal of peace, for both earth and space.

He arrived at the Pegasus and made sure his Virgo was secure in the bay, before exiting out of the cockpit. Kiyoshi floated down towards he ship he had borrowed from L3. Turning around he looked to the Virgo that he had piloted. She was damaged, but she had served her purpose well enough, and had reminded him of who he was. Kiyoshi grabbed the handrail and looked around the hangar on the Pegasus. He wondered if he would see it again. This had been his home for years, and it's members might see him as turning his back on them. He didn't want that, but there wasn't any other option. He hoped that when the time came, everyone would understand why he has do this. Kiyoshi climbed into the shuttle and closed the hatch. Going through the airlock, he walked back into a pressurized environment. Kiyoshi took off his helmet as he made his way to the controls. Typing in a few commands he made a connection to the bridge.

This is Kiyoshi Kazami, I have matters that I must take care of at L3. Tell Kaden that the MS Factories completely check out, and there were no terrorists left within them. I will return once I have matters straightened out.

Kiyoshi then cut the communication and started up the shuttle. Exiting out of the Pegasus, Kiyoshi took the shuttle out into space.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:07 pm

Zhelir lowered the Casulls, but kept the same firm tone with the two controllers.

"You heard the man," he began, nodding at the control consoles, "I want everythin' locked down, nothin' gets in our out of this colony, save for the Cruiser we boarded in, the Mercurius I'm pilotin', the Virgo Wind's pilotin', and the shuttle preparin' to leave."

The tech on the right nodded and set to work, as the one of the left awaited instruction. "Also," Zhelir continued, "establish a link 'tween the colony's broadcast system and Wind's Virgo."

The left nodded and proceeded to work, as well. A few minutes of silence, punctured only by the rapid punching of keys, ensued. After a moment, both turned around and nodded, their nervousness seeming to fade a bit.

"I've got no intention of hurtin' you guys. But remember, any funny stuff, and both of ya are in for a long drop." He nodded at the shattered window, before picking up his }{G comm.

"Whenever you're ready, boss-man."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:11 am

After his meeting on L3, Kiyoshi returned to his shuttle and made his way back to MO-V. Kiyoshi had decided to continue to stay with the }{G for now, because that's where he belonged. Plus, he did not want }{G to be too undermanned. His skills as a pilot would be needed in the future, and here, he could be just that: a pilot.

Locating the Pegasus he made a comm. transmission.

This is Future, returning to Pegasus.

Kiyoshi had accomplished all of his goals. From his second objective, to at least making an attempt to put his friends somewhere safer than L3, though that wasn't saying much since they would soon be going into a fight against Joytika. Perhaps, Kiyoshi could convince Kaden to go there as well, and maybe they wouldn't arrive there too late to lend a hand.

Kiyoshi pulled his shuttle into the docking bay. After putting on his pilot suit and helmet, so he could exit in the still atmosphere-less environment within the bay, Kiyoshi made his way out. Kiyoshi floated to a hand railing and looked up at the nearby Virgo that he had piloted.

I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long...

Pushing off of the railing, Kiyoshi made his way back up to the cockpit of the Virgo and sat down in the pilot seat.

Future here, awaiting orders...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:51 pm

He opened his eyes, not really noticing that he'd nodded off on the cockpit door....He turned his attention into the cockpit to intercept the message from the Pegasus...

You've gotta' be kiddin' me...Tell 'er that i'll be back when i'm damn good an ready. Crazy woman....

He cancels the feed as he attempts to sink back down into his slumber once again. Another call from a feed breaks through his slumber once more..He accesses the comm to get the message from Zhelir..

Ah, alright...

He reaches upwards to remove his helmet. His right hand then moves upwards to brush his hair, as well as the blood across his face, back from his face. He then turns to the screen, giving it a demanding look for all that saw it.

Ladies and Gentlemen still remaining on MO-V. First and foremost, i'm more than happy to point out that all residents of MO-V are now free from the rule of General Sin. Power has now shifted to the forces of }{ell's Gundams. We do not plan to rule this Colony as the others have been.

Let me be the first to introduce myself to those that don't know me. I am the former leader of L5, Kaden. I now present to you all....a new future...We're not here to force people into the military, nor are we here to enforce any type of martial law. We're here to help protect you, the Colonists. A war is coming....Will you let us protect you?

Will you let us aid you in this battle? If the answer to this question is yes, then we issue a call to arms. Everyone that has knowledge of the mobile suit factories, please, report to your posts. We would like to begin completion of as many mobile suits as possible. Wars these days aren't won with soldiers, their won with mobile suits. A pilot isn't needed these days....People send soulless machines to fight their battles...If a battle mus' be fought an won, then it should have emotion in the attacks....We will not be using mobile dolls in these battles, we ask that anyone with some type of military experience come to the recruiting offices.

Please, aid us in helping you. If you wish to leave, please do so. Our soldiers will assist you in any way possible.

Soldiers, this is your time! MO-V will no longer be in the shadow of the other Colonies! Please, stand with me, no, fight with me!

He canceled the feed before falling back into his seat. He took in a deep breath as he closed his eyes once more, thoughts rushing through his mind....."Gonna' be one hell of a fight...."

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:17 am

Kiyoshi overheard Kaden's speech over his comm. link. Kiyoshi forms a smirk, while he sits back in the Virgo cockpit. Kaden spoke like a true leader, which didn't surprise him at all. Now, to see if he could convince Kaden to go after Asia.

Future! Launching in Virgo!

Kiyoshi gave his launch command and launched out of the Pegasus not waiting for any approval. After entering MO-V, Kiyoshi located Kaden and used his verniers to reach his position as quick as possible. Kiyoshi landed the Virgo beside Kaden and opened up a comm. channel to him.

Nice speech, Kaden. The people of MO-V should be quite pleased. They were against Sin to begin with.

Kiyoshi paused for a minute, but finally jumped right in to what he wanted to suggest.

I believe Asia is becoming a larger threat than we realize. After we prepare defenses for MO-V, since I'm sure the rest of the Colonies won't like us taking over and all, I believe that the Asian government should be our target. This would also give us a good position on Earth with plenty of resources and factories for mobile suit production.

Kiyoshi looked at the damaged Virgo. He didn't know if Kaden would go along with it, and he would follow Kaden's orders, whatever they might be, for now. If Kaden did not go after Asia, Kiyoshi would have to leave that in the hands of the Defenders and the L3 Defense Force. He only hoped that Asia was still behind on mobile suit production. If they were, a Gundam and a team of Taurus mobile suits could do plenty of damage.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:38 am

He throws his helmet out of the cockpit before stepping out atop the door, he then turns to glance towards the behemoth of gundanium standing before him.

Yeah, I know all 'bout 'em. We've received sat imaging from the area. Mobile suit is in mass production....

I've got plans to tackle 'em, but first I wanna' get some more ships and mobile suit's built. On the other hand, now would be a great time to hit 'em, before they can get such a large force of mobile suits behind them....

I dunno man, we've jus' gotta' get some planning go'in on before we can do anything...

He shook his head as he reached down into the pocket of his flight suit, producing the normal cigarette and lighter. Inhaling the now lit cigarette produced smoke as he glanced away from the Virg and out towards the nearly barren street of MO-V. This was changing though, people were pouring from their homes to view the two monstrosities that loomed over them.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:57 am

Kiyoshi opened his cockpit door and stepped out a little ways. Taking of his helmet, he threw his hair back and looked down at the people through his sunglasses. Kiyoshi shook his head as he put his helmet under his right arm. Even though the Virgo was technically a Gundam, because of it's Gundanium construction, Kiyoshi thought that the look of a true Gundam would help motivate these people even more.

The People look up at the two pilots almost as if they were movie stars or personal heroes. Kiyoshi didn't like this. He had never felt like a hero, and he didn't like being a celebrity. It was one of the reasons he hated to be the leader of L3. At the time though, L3 needed him to put them on the right track. He wondered who would be put in his place on his home. Kiyoshi had gotten out the people he had come to care for, and so he had been trying to disassociate himself from his home colony.

Here he wasn't Kiyoshi Kazami - Leader of L3. He was Kiyoshi Kazami, Code Named - "Future" of the }{G. He was a pilot, and for now, that was comforting. Even if he still had his own mission and it's objectives to accomplish.

You're right. We should at least get everything set up on MO-V first, and plan. It would be foolish to rush head-first into a battle against a country quickly growing into a super power.

Kiyoshi then looked up thinking about Han and the others on the Gilgamesh. The Defenders had already had their mission to Asia planned out, before he had arrived. With the added help from the Taurus mobile suits, he had provided. They could accomplish quick guerrilla warfare type missions.

We need to prepare ourselves in case of an attack from the Colonies though. Sin won't like what we're doing at all.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:07 am

He turned to look towards Kiyoshi once more, his demanor having changed. He'd shrugged the tired look away, now taking on a more fierce look as he stared across towards the man.

Setting that aside for now, i'd like to know where exactly you went. It's not like a pilot to leave his crew behind after a battle happened only hours ago..

So, please, do tell.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:14 am

Kiyoshi focused his eyes with Kaden's. Kiyoshi kept all emotion but his cold demeanor from showing.

I had to make arrangements for a few people I care about on L3. I could not let them suffer for my own decisions. They had connections high within the government I established, as well as the mobile suit forces I formed. Sin would have probably seen them as threats and would not have spared them. I will not say where I sent them to, but, they are more needed where they are now.

Kiyoshi made sure each word was precise as it left his mouth. He kept his eyes focused on Kaden's for several minutes after speaking, then looked back down at the people below.

Right now your mission is similar to my own. I do not know how similar, but it is enough for me to remain a member of the }{G.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.