Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Armored Victory - }{G's Wings

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:19 am

He took in a heavy breath as Kiyoshi returned the same cold stare that he'd issued. He stood there for a moment before Kiyoshi turned away to look towards the people beneath them.

Hmm, well, the las' thing we need is any traitors. Yet, if you say that's what you did, then i'll give ya' the benefit of the doubt.

He also turned to look towards the people as they moved towards them, now stopping at the foot of their suits as they cheered to them both.

Jus' keep in mind one thing, you got a problem with }{G, then take off. We never have taken any shit, and we still don't. If for some reason you believe you'd do better at the opposite side of the fighting lines, that's your choice.
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:30 am

Kiyoshi continues to look down at the people below.

My mission is to bring peace to both the Colonies and Earth. The leaderships in place over them are all evil men. None of them should have the power that they have over their people. Their goals are range from subtle conquest to full blown domination of both the land and seas of Earth, and the black abyss of space that the Colonies inhabit. I don't think you have those kinds of plans in your mind. If I am wrong, we will deal with that at some later time. For now, I want to re-establish the team that helped made me the pilot, no the man, I am today, as they should be. Not as what they could have become before you stepped in.

Kiyoshi slowly looked to Kaden again.

I hope that helps clarify where my loyalties are. For now, I am "Future", the pilot of }{G. I am not Kiyoshi Kazami, some leader for some revolution of peace.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:43 am

He raises his glance from the people to the stars above them, visible through the skies of the Colony. He slid his hands down into the pockets of his flight suit as he closed his eyes.

Future, the ideals of mean are easily corrupted by greed and power. Peace is only the blink of an eye, before realizing that war surrounds you at all times. Everyone has their own opinion and believe that it should work according to their frame of mind. If someone disagrees to it, then they're ready to fight but when they fight, they send others to the front line.

There will always be war...there will always be corrupt leaders. The only thing we can do is try to stand as a stable force that will protect the citizens of Earth and the Colonies from needless blood shed....

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:56 am

He turned to step back into the cockpit of the suit, the door closing at his back. The people down below already caught onto what was about to happen, forcing them to run from the surrounding suits.

He fired his thrusters, lifting his suit up into the air before bursting away from the area and back towards the Pegasus.

-

The Virgo moves back into the docking bay of the Pegasus, the hangar bay doors having already closed and stabilized the area around the ship. He moved his seat back into it's designated area before opening to the cockpit door to float down from it.

He landed against the ground, the zero gravity making it much quicker to move around. He then kicked off of the ground to push himself over into the locker room of the hangar bay to change back into his regular jeans and combat boots.

He stepped back out from the locker room to make his way back into the innards of the Pegasus. He raised his head as the surrounding crewmen gave him a few cheers on the victory. He smiled and gave them a gentle wave as he made his way further down the hall.

He stepped through the door into his room to make his way over to the bed. He dropped down atop the bed, laying atop of his stomach. After a few moments the light turned off, due to his lack of movement. He closed his eyes as he drifted back off to sleep once more, the "}{G" tattoo on his back seeming to glow through the darkness.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:13 am

Kiyoshi watched as Kaden flew off. Kiyoshi jumped back into the cockpit of his Virgo. Strapping himself in he closed the cockpit door and did a quick systems check. Kiyoshi then took off in a similar fashion following Kaden's course.

I'm glad we see eye to eye more than I thought, Kaden.

Kiyoshi sighed as he piloted the Virgo back into the Pegasus. It had been a long time since he had got any good sleep. All the traveling he had done had warn him out, and if a battle had occurred, he would not have been at the top of his game. Making sure the Virgo was secured in position. Kiyoshi opened the cockpit and floated out. Kiyoshi changed in the locker room. Kiyoshi hadn't noticed the pictures inside his old locker. He didn't notice because it was almost second nature for him to just hurry down to the locker room, change, and then be on his way. One of the pictures was of Kiyoshi in the Neo Zero during a training session with Cloud. Kiyoshi shook his head as he put the last of his pilot suit gear into the locker and closed it.

I can't continue to live in the past...

Kiyoshi was again back in his beige uniform, as he walked down the halls of the Pegasus. First he stopped by the laundry room and took his clothes out of the washer. After putting his clothes in the dryer, he started it up and went back to his room. He didn't bother to turn on the lights, making his way to his bed. He knew exactly where his bed was, so he didn't need lights to confirm this. Sitting down on the bed, Kiyoshi took off his shoes and undressed hanging his clothes up on a nearby hook. Getting into bed and pulling the covers over him, Kiyoshi again felt like a child. He wasn't sure if this was a bad feeling, but like he had reminded himself earlier. He couldn't continue to live in the past.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:42 pm

Zhelir lowered the guns from backs of both men, holstering them with a slight flourish. "Good job. If ya decide to stick around with us, there'll be an extra somethin' in your paycheck for havin' to put up with my shit."

He grinned for a moment, before turning back to the stairwell and making a rapid descent.

A few brief minutes later, he exited the stairwell, pike in hand, and proceeded back into the street. It didn't take him long to return to Mercurius, and so it wasn't long before its large black and gold frame was marching toward the hanger bay, to dock once more on the Pegasus.

"This' Zhelir. I'm returnin' home."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:37 pm

Kaden:You've gotta' be kiddin' me...Tell 'er that i'll be back when i'm damn good an ready. Crazy woman....

Her eyes widened for an instant as they slowly began to narrow at the large screen in front of her. Her right hand slowly took the form of a clenched fist as she opened her mouth to speak.

Did he...did he just call me,"Woman?!?"

Here she was, as his medic of course, worried about his own being and he goes and pulls a 'woman' on her.

That ungrateful son of a...

Unit: Mitch!! Prepare the hangar, our boys are coming back!!

She looked over her shoulder as soldiers and various other units began to gather around the hangar entrance, awaiting their pilots. She let out a heavy sigh as she thought to herself,'I better go check on Lori and see if the medication helped her any' Weaving herself through the forming crowd she merely caught a glimpse of an exhausted looking, but satisfied Kaden being congradulated.

Heh..

Breaking free from the crowd her hips lightly swayed as she paced on towards her room. Approaching her bedroom door she shoved the door open, making her way in.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:42 pm

Lori awoke feeling very refreshed after her who-knows-how-long-nap. Her fever was gone and she was feeling beyond ravenous. She opened her conviently large purse that had virtually everything that she needed to sustain life and pulled out a water bottle and a bag of hot Galactic Cheetos.

After wolfing down the whole bag and feeling as if someone has started a fire in her throat she began to feel immensely happy for some odd reason. Inspired, she went and took a quick shower-giving a silent apology to Mia for using her bath things (although loving the Ecllipse shampoo that smelled quote on quote like "night time roses").

Humming merrily to herself she got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around her and her hair, and then went to rummage around to try and find clothes for herself. She wondered where on earth (or space) her baggage had gotten to.

Maybe Mia has them in a drawer or something

She began to open drawers trying to find anything that resembled her clothes- just as Mia herself came walking through the door.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:57 pm

Kiyoshi woke up with a yawn and stretched out. Looking around he got up, stretched and yawned again, then put on his sunglasses. Kiyoshi then sleepily walked out of his room down the hall in his black boxers, grumbling to himself. He wasn't a morning person today. He wanted to get his clothes from the laundry room, since he didn't want to have to wear the same thing he wore yesterday again today.

Kiyoshi opened the dryer he had put his clothes in and took them out. Kiyoshi mumbled something angrily because of them being wrinkled, but there was an ironing board in the laundry room for just this purpose. Kiyoshi walked over to the wall and pulled down the ironing board, and took out the iron that was in a small wall unit next to the board. Plugging it in Kiyoshi stood there waiting for it to heat up.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:10 pm

He rolled over in the bed, not quite sure of it's exact length. To his suprise, he found it wasn't as wide as he thought and pitched himself out onto the floor. He smacked against it with a thud, enough to rouse a curse from his lips as he sat upright. He reached his hand up to rub his head lightly before grabbing hold of the side of the bed to tug himself back upwards to stand.

Morning..again...

He tstepped over his clothes and disappeared into his bathroom. Several minutes later, steam poured from the bathroom as the door opened, revealing Kaden with a towel wrapped around his waist. He stepped over to the closet and dug out a pair of boxers as well as a pair of pants. He slide into his clothes and stepped outside of his room into the hall. He was forced to raise his hand to shield his eyes from the lights that seemed to glare down right upon him. He reached out to snag an officer by the arm, tugging her over. His voice was low as he spoke to her, not in a rude manner, just a lazy one.

Call for all }{G pilots, meeting room. Mia too.

He released the officer and began to walk towards the meeting room, ignoring her cheery "Yes Sir!" reply. He shook his head as he lit a cigarette, still dwelling on his battle with AB. He'd read up on him before, but it seemed there were no records of the gundam he piloted.....It obviously didn't matter anymore, there was no way to recruit him into }{G at this point. He really wished things could've went better....But after seeing so much death, it can warp a man's mind...

Lost in thought he nearly wandered past the Meeting Room. He stopped in mid step to turn and enter the room, making his way upwards towards his seat. He placed his right hand atop of it, scooting it outwrads so he could fall lazily into it.

He scooted his seat back up before the table, going to work on the computer to begin to organize the next mission's plans as he awaited everyone else.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:19 pm

Kiyoshi finished ironing his pants and pulled them on.

Operator - All }{G Pilots and Mia Sisarae to the meeting room!

Shit! Hot!

Quickly he ironed his shirt, threw it over his shoulder and ran down the hall to the meeting room. As he walked in he pulled the shirt over his scarred body and buttoned it up before sitting down.

You called for a meeting?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:45 pm

He turns to nod towards Kiyoshi as he thought for a minute....

Well, I aint gonna' waste no time. Zhelir is still on his way back and Mia, well, she's a woman. Simple as that.

Anyways.....

He typed on the keyboard again to bring up tape of the battle that raged on in Asia while they'd slept. He noted the three Taurus and the gundam

Look here, it's our good buddy Zach. As for the other suits.....They're not from Zach's group. If they were, then they would've been deployed during the battle at L3.....Now, this only brings up further question as to where these three other pilots came from.

He swiveled in his chair over to look towards Kiyoshi, his hands moving upwards to tap their fingertips against that of the other hand.

You said you had to make arrangements and I believe your exact words were..."I will not say where I sent them to, but, they are more needed where they are now."

Care to elaborate on that one a lil' bit more?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:52 pm

Her eyes widened as she found Lori shuffling in her drawer wearing nothing but towels.

Goodness I should've knocked.

But before she can question Lori about what she was looking for, an announcement blared across the corridors.

Operator - All }{G Pilots and Mia Sisarae to the meeting room!

She was incredibly tired, having not an ounce of sleep the past night due to running around everywhere trying to figure out what was going on and taking care of Lori. With a heavy sigh, she turns back to Lori.

I'll be back later, don't get lost!

She then closed the door behind her, locking it with her keys to make sure no one walks in on her intern. Quickly pacing, she had to ask for directions towards the meeting room, having not been there before.

Finally getting there, she stumbled through the doors that had the }{G symbol embedded on them.

With a quick glance she saw Kiyoshi and Kaden there as she found an empty seat next to Kiyoshi. The meeting obviously had already started.

Gentleman..

She nods to the both of them, taking her seat.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:55 pm

Kiyoshi made a slight nod to Mia and then focused on Kaden again. He knew there was no point in trying to deny it any longer. He would have to admit to what he had done.

Your assumptions are correct. Those are the men I sent to join with the Defenders. The only explanation I can give is that the Defenders are the only ones from Earth I can trust. Zach's attack against the Pegasus that destroyed your Leo, was a drastic attempt to escape. His intention was not to destroy the Pegasus. Zach has little experience compared to us, it's understandable. The Defenders mission is to defend Earth, and try and end this war. They also haven't killed anyone yet. Granted, you were nearly killed, and that would have been a loss for all of us, but i think that was an accident as well.

Kiyoshi went quiet as he closed his eyes.

You said yesterday that peace only lasts a blink of an eye. I want to live in that blink of an eye, and I believe that some allegiance with someone from earth can help bring that about. The Defenders understand, and wish to proceed with an allegiance, but that is up to you. My men, as well as my former Secretary, and a young girl who is designing me a personal mobile suit, will remain on board the Gilgamesh, and will participate in whatever objectives they may plan to carry out.

Kiyoshi opened his eyes and looked to Kaden again.

I hope you understand. I mean this in no way to go against your authority of the }{G.

Kiyoshi again went quiet and sat back.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:08 am

He sat there for a moment, gnawing on the butt of the cigarette before he flung his right hand outward, sending a glass atop the table crashing into a nearby wall. He slammed both hands down on the desk as he rose to a stand, only fueling his assertiveness.

A drastic attempt to escape?!?! Are you out of your mind?!? He fired missiles at my fucking crew on this ship! The ship might stand as a proud symbol of }{G but i'll be damned if some snot nosed brat is gonna' endanger the lives of MY crew and then try to suggest that he didn't mean it!

You think he fired those missiles at the Pegasus jus' for shits an giggles? Hell no, and while it wouldn't have taken down the ship it would've killed and injured countless crew members! If he was here to defend earth then why did he send his lil' aide to impant a virus on a Colony that hasn't even gave a mean look towards Earth?! Each leader of a certain Colony has their own words for their Colony at the meeting tables, I know, I was one of them. I NEVER saw L3 lift a finger towards Earth and I know you wouldn't have allowed it! Now, tell me, how many people from Earth did he save when he almost tore apart L3?!? Huh, how many?!?

The worst thing 'bout it is that you're supposed to be my senior officer! Jus' 'cause you had a shitty time and decided to run away don't mean shit! Now you tell me you want to make an alliance with this guy!?!? No, HELL no, if this guy wants to say something to me, then I want HIM to say it, not send you as a messenger. Me and him have to have a talk anyways. You get this guy here and then WE'LL talk about what needs to be done.

What you do with your men is your own damn choice, but I refuse to send mine down to Asia to fight some guy on a power trip when we're not even halfway prepared for it!

This isn't even the fucking reason I called this meeting! I was going to address the problem with Jyotika slowly! Get out suits ready and prepare for an advance on him. You jumped the gun and you SAW what happened!

He turns to point the right hand towrads the screen, noting the battle.

You call that a victory?!? No, that's a poorly thought up plan that forced them to retreat! You placed YOUR men's lives in that kid's hands! Tell me, you still think that's the bes' place they should be?!? Well?!

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:17 am

It was one surprise after another, except this one wasn't wrapped in a towel. Mia couldn't believe her ears as Kiyoshi explained just exactly how the attack on Pegasus came about. And to top it off, he was allied with the very people that tried to eliminate Kaden!!

Her eyes shifted from Kiyoshi to Kaden, and then to the screen. She kept a apathetic expression as her mind begins to think up the possible reasons of Kiyoshi's actions. She also wondered if the were effective or not, towards his peaceful intentions.

And as Kaden spoke, her mind raced to thoughts back on earth. Ever since she left that beautifully corrupted planet, she hadn't given much thought into what exactly was going on over there. Hell, she had trouble trying to keep up with what was going on in Pegasus alone!

She uneasily squirmed in her chair as she continued to listen to the two, her eyes now peering at a random corner as though not to make eye contact with either of the two. The atmosphere was tense enough, and neither of the two needed her glare at this particular moment.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:25 am

Kiyoshi glared at Kaden. He took off his sunglasses and placed them on the table to not shield his cold eyes from anyone.

I'm not anyone's messenger! I am the one acting all of these events out, because I'm tired of being someone's puppet! That's all I ever was in the previous wars! I'm not too sure how far you've read into my file, and I'm not too sure how much was dug up on me before I joined, so you probably don't even know what I was supposed to be!

I'm not saying what the Defenders did was right, it caused a lot of problems for all of the colonies. They put agents in on all of the colonies and infected all of the LCISS systems! Not just L3's. Kaden, that kid was trying to stay alive! You should know how that is! When someone is attacking you, and is a more skilled pilot than you, you'll do whatever you can to keep from being destroyed! Again, I state that I'm not trying to condone any of his actions!

About my people...if what you told me about Sin is true, they are safer on the Gilgamesh. Commander Han Richards is a experienced combat veteran, his two Ensigns both show great potential, my secretary knows the workings of the colonies better than any one, and Stacy Matta is a brilliant young girl when it comes to mobile suits! If they would have stayed on L3 they could have been killed or exploited because of their connection to me!

Kiyoshi stands to his feet and points to the screen.

You of all people should know a mission doesn't always go according to plan! They were ambushed! From what I was told the Defenders thought Asia had less of a force than, obviously, what they do! That can't be helped!

We're going to be looked down upon just as bad as the Defenders! We're both are going to be seen as terrorist factions that broke away from the ideals of our home states! It won't matter that we're from the Colonies and they're from Earth! We'll be attacked by everyone. You, Zhelir, myself, we're all excellent pilots, but we can't win this war alone! Your a fool if you think that.

Kiyoshi sits angrily down. His eyes show anger and pain.

I won't be a puppet anymore...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:38 am

He narrowed his eyes as he returned the same cold stare towards Kiyoshi. His teeth grinded together as he planted both hands down on the table before him.

You think you're a puppet?!? No one told you that you have to be here! You came on your own accord! We're all fighting for peace but at least some of us have sense to know what's right and wrong!

You say that you're not agreeing with his actions, but you are! You say it with every word! These people have absolutely no clue what to do and the sad thing about it is that you sent YOUR men to be there with them! You could've brought them here where you know they would've been safe!

And don't you DARE called us a terrorist faction! If anything, we're people's saviours! We're not perfect but we do what we can and we do it to the best of our abilities! If you really wanted to be a leader to your men then you'd be there with them, right now, assisting in every way!

I NEVER want to leave my crew 'cause I know each and every one of them would give their lives for me and I the same.

You want the honest brutal truth!? Well, here it is! You're right, there's no possible way we can win this war, but that's not what we're here to do! We're here to protect people! So what if they've never killed anyone! People die in wars, it's as simple as that.

And you, calling yourself a puppet.....You were NEVER a puppet! Every pilot in }{G always had the choice to leave and do what they wanted to! If that wasn't the case then you would've been gunned down when YOU left! No one's telling you to do a god damned thing! You make your own damn choices and go where they lead you! If they lead you off of this ship then pack your shit and go!

}{G was here long before me or you ever existed! It'll always be here whether under my lead or someone else's!

This meeting is over, you now have your choice. Either stay here with us or go be with your men. Do whatever you want to do, it doesn't even matter to me anymore.

He turned from the table and stormed out of the room. Once in the hallway, with the door shut at his back, he turned to slam his fist into a nearby wall. Out of sheer stupidity this nearly his knuckles to pieces....He swung his hand down at his side as he stormed away from the area, already beginning to wrap it in some gauze.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:51 am

Kiyoshi sat there not sure what to do anymore. He didn't know what to say. He just sat there quiet. Kaden didn't understand what he meant by as a puppet, but it didn't matter. Kiyoshi just continued to sit there in silence.

Kaden wasn't entirely wrong in what he had said, but he didn't think Kaden understood why he was here and not on the Gilgamesh, but it didn't matter to explain that he knew this is where he belonged, that he should have never left in the first place long ago. He was only trying to do the best for both Earth and the Colonies. Trying to be as non-bias as he could be.

Kiyoshi let out a sigh as he put on his sunglasses and stood to his feet. He only looked at Mia only for a second before walking out of the meeting room. Slowly, he walked down the hallway towards his room. Kiyoshi thought about how he liked it better when he was practically no one, when he first came back from deep space. Kiyoshi walked into his room and sat down in the chair in front of his desk. He had decided to stay, but didn't think it mattered much. Kaden wouldn't trust him anymore, and with out trust within the team, it would be difficult. Kiyoshi decided to just stay in his room until he was called for. Realizing he didn't take a shower today, he went into his bathroom and attempted to wash the events that had transpired earlier out of his mind. Kiyoshi knew he would fail at this too.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:30 pm

As her eyes briefly locked with Kiyoshi's, she could almost grasp the feeling of hurt and sorrow in his eyes. She gave him a most sympathetic expression, knowing that his intentions were for the best, but his recent actions were flawed. As the heavy door closed behind him, she leaned back in her chair, contemplating for a moment.

Kaden was quick to gather background information on Kiyoshi. This only meant that she had only a certain amount of time before he confronted her about her own past. The government was quick to compensate for her loss, and yet they were also quick to keep the entire tragedy under wraps. Information still could have leaked out though, for all she knew.

Putting it all aside, she pushed herself up off of the chair, shutting the screen off as she made her way out of the door. She thought it best to keep a good distance from Kaden for now, so as she turned the corner past his room, she quickened her pace towards her own room. She clearly needed some rest as she found herself beginning to trip and catch herself along the corridor walls.

Reaching her bedroom door once again, after the fifth attempt, she finally shoved the door open, stumbling in. With a tired and slight wave to Lori, she kicked off her shoes and jumped into the bottom bunk, burying herself in the bed covers...

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.