Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Armored Victory - }{G's Wings

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:07 pm

Zhelir made his way through the ship as he began to feel the pull of sleep on his body. It wasn't an unwelcome sensation, however; they had taken the colony, he could sleep easy, for now.

But first, he had a meeting to attend. Or so he'd heard. A quick inspection of the conference room told him it was already over. "Figures..." he muttered, pulling his comm off his belt. "This' Zhelir. Tell Kaden I need to talk to 'im about bringing a couple a' old friends aboard." He replaced the comm without waiting for a nanswer, and dropped into a seat. His body had barely hit the cusion when he slumped over the table and fell into a dead sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:02 am

>OOC< I'm posting this for Lori

Lori looked at Mia with big eyes as she entered the room. She was still just wearing towels and was turning out unsucessful at finding her clothes.

Mia: Goodness I should've knocked.

No, it's okay. I've just been trying to find my clothes... have you seen---

Operator - All }{G Pilots and Mia Sisarae to the meeting room!

Lori could tell if Mia had a choice she would rather jump into her bed than have to sit through a meeting. Lori felt bad for her as Mia sighed.

Mia: I'll be back later, don't get lost!

In here? Is that possible?

Lori sighed and plopped on the floor as Mia left the room and locked the door. She giggled at the thought of this gesture. Mia reminded her a bit of her father by telling her to not get lost -- although then again -- Mia didnt solve Lori's serious lack of direction by implanting a tracking device in her body. Lori toweled off the rest of her hair until it resembled a pink fluff ball. Her fingers unconsciouly rubbed the tattoo under her neck on the left side. She felt a bit out of the loop and wondered a bit what the meeting was about, then she shrugged.

O, well. Que sara sara. What will be will be, what won't, won't.

Then she gave up and pulled on one of Mia's large red T-shirts and began to brush out her medusa-like hair. A few minutes later, she heard the door click a couple times and in came Mia. She waved daved at her, kicked off her shoes and jumped into her bed. Lori scratched her tattoo again and then opted to flicking off the light.

Time for me to go back to bed I suppose.
Last edited by Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:25 am

Kiyoshi was tired of sitting in his room. Boredom had over taken him, and he couldn't stand it anymore. Kiyoshi decided to take a walk through the ship, hopefully avoiding everyone. He thought that would be the best thing to do. Putting his hands in his pockets he stepped out of his room and began his walk.

Kiyoshi tried to tell himself that he hadn't done wrong, but kept coming back to the conclusion that Kaden was right in a lot of ways. Zach and the Defenders were the only people from Earth Kiyoshi felt like he could trust. He knew that the only way to almost guarantee safety for the Colonies was to find peace with their mother planet. The only other option would be to kill everyone on the planet, which Kiyoshi saw as too drastic. Maybe Kaden would one day understand his actions, but he doubted it.

He stood in front of one of the windows on the Pegasus looking out towards space. He began to wonder if he should have left, but he knew that if he left this time, there would be no return. Kiyoshi leaned against the rail looking out. As much as he was out of place now, he didn't want to leave what was once his home. Up until a little while ago, it had still felt that way. He wondered if Kaden would even trust him in a mobile suit anymore, and that was the only place he was really worth anything. Kiyoshi made a heavy sigh as he rested his head against the glass.

I would wish that I was dead, but I don't think things would be much better even then.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:30 pm

The seat in his private office wasn't quite as luxurious as the one he'd had in L5, but it served it's purpose. The screen before him set off a glow through the dark office as he continuously reviewed the battle between Jyotika's mobile suit's and the others....Something wasn't quite right....

And boom, there it was. It seemed that ground forces had taken down several Aires when the others were departing...Something bad must've happened to cause this......What though...? Bad aiming..No, couldn't have been. Technology wouldn't allow it.....And there was always the possibility of an insider....

He never really did like those type of people.....It was best to always be a man about what your decisions are. Not to go around stabbing people in the back...Either fight for the ideals you agree with or don't fight at all.

Did it really matter though? This....Jyotika deserved what he got....He'd seen these types of rulers before.....Ruthless men with ideals of absolute power...

Kiyoshi, what to do.....Sure, he meant well, but still....could he have been any stupider? They were kids...If he just would've came to me then we could've discussed this and probably worked with them....They were reckless though....too much power in one's hand...

Something had to be done....something drastic..
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:34 pm

Zhelir jerked awake, his body aching from the uncomfortable position of sleeping in a chair. He quietly cursed, rising from the chair and stretching his sore muscles. Several audiable pops could be heard coming from his joints as he did this. With a drowsy shake of his head, he exited the conference room.

The hallways were, as always, nearly deserted. He wandered aimlessly, peering in on rooms that brought back old memories, when he remembered what he'd done right before he went to sleep. He pulled the comlink from his belt once more.

"Kaden, this' Zhelir. I need to talk to ya about bringing a few people abord. Where ya' at?"

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:40 pm

He dropped his hand down to the comm as it snapped his attention back to reality. He pulled it from his pocket to raise towrads his lips.

I'm in my office, we'll talk here. There's other things we need to discuss too.

He placed the comm atop the desk as he searched through other files.....Bringing up the specs of a mobile suit known as Iness Hell....

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:40 pm

After recieving the message from Han, Kiyoshi made his way down the hallway to find Kaden. He didn't want to see him right now, but there was no other choice. He had to tell him that Jyotika had now moved into the Sanc Kingdom. Kiyoshi first checked the bridge but didn't find him. Next he tried his room, but he wasn't there. So, he went to his private office. Pressing the button on the intercom to communicate to the inside.

Kaden...it's Kiyoshi. My commander on the Gilgamesh has just sent me a communication informing me that Jyotika has moved into the Sanc Kingdom.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:44 pm

Zhelir made his way down the familiar route to Derek's old office. He pulled a cigarette out of his shirt pocket and his }{G lighter from his left pocket, as he'd done so many thousands of times in the past. In a whirl, the cigarette was slowly smoledering between his lips, and the lighter was once more pocketed.

Zhelir opened the door to Kaden's office, knocking lightly as he stepped in to get his leader's attention.

"Yeah, 'bout bringin' some folks aboard. The mechanic I brought up off Earth, my secretary, and the leader of L4's Taurus division all have information I'm sure Sin would go to any lengths to extract from them. So I'm requestin' permission to bring 'em aboard."

He swung himself down into a chair, exhaling a cloud of smoke and watching Kaden, pondering what the other issues he wanted to discuss were.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:47 pm

He turned to watch Zhelir enter the room, nodding towards him before he reaches over to flick on the lights. He lean sback in his chair as he listens to Zhelir's plan..

Sure, sounds good. I mean, 's not like we aint got room.

He turns once more, his comm sounding off again. He swiped it up from the table and heard the voice of Kiyoshi.

Cloud's old office, Zhelir's here too.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:52 pm

"Excellent." Zhelir replied, relaxing in his chair. He took a second drag as Kaden replied to Kiyoshi. "One other thing, 'fore we get down to business. I think I may have located Leviathan, the ol' dropship. Sooner rather'n later, I'd like to get down there and get my baby back."

He exhaled a third cloud of smoke, before settling his eyes on the information on Jyokita. He shook his head, knowing full well it was impossible to try to assume total control of the Earth, as this man seemed to be doing.
Last edited by Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:52 pm

Cloud's office, it had been awhile since Kiyoshi had been in there. Kiyoshi made his way to it and stopped infront of the door. He looked at remembering his past. That's why he had to stay with the }{G. It was people like Cloud that Kiyoshi used to look up to, that made him strive to be a better pilot, made him proud to be a member of the }{G. Kiyoshi sighed, knocked, and then walked in.

Kiyoshi looked at Zhelir and then Kaden and then sat down. He had lost the words he wanted to say, so he just sat there quietly for the moment.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:57 pm

Ok, Kiyoshi, I want you to explain your situation with the Defendors to Zhelir. We're going to lay all our cards out on the table first an then we'll get to other matters.

He typed on the keyboard to cancel the specs of Iness Hell from viewing. He then lit up a cigarette of his own as he leaned forwards in the seat, waiting for the story.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:11 pm

Kiyoshi sighed not wanting to go into this again. Finally he began to speak.

After we had defeated the terrorists on MO-V, I left for the Defenders' ship, the Gilgamesh. Here I made a personally allegiance with the Defenders leaders, Zach and Ess. I believe that the Defenders are the only people from Earth we can trust, because of their ideals. After that, I went to L3 and instructed a few of my personal staff to head to the Gilgamesh. Commander Han Richards of the L3 Defense Force, his two Ensign's Eota Mars, and Base Rynolds, my personal secretary Lisa Nichruen, and a mobile suit designer and secretary of the mobile suit factories Stacy Matta. I did this because I did not want to leave these people on L3 because I knew that Sin would probably exploit them someway against me. I did not send them here, because I felt they would be safer, and of better use on board the Gilgamesh, considering the pilot of the Gundam does not have much experience.

Kiyoshi sighs again as he sits there, trying not to look at anyone.

I know it wasn't the best thing to do, but it's what I feel was the right thing to do. Han, Eota, and Base all engaged in the battle against Asia along with Zach in the Gundam. Their hopes were to weaken the power that this man, Jyotika, has. Even though this battle resulted in the destruction of fifty mobile suits...it's obvious that it wasn't enough since Jyotika has now moved into the Sanc Kingdom.

Kiyoshi again went silent. He sat there ready to be yelled at again, or to be told how wrong he was. It didn't matter though. What was done, was done. Kiyoshi had to live with his actions.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:21 pm

Zhelir shrugged, taking one last puff on the cigarette before placing it in the ashtray on Kaden's desk.

"It's a thin line you're walkin'. Personally, I think anyone associated to us is about as safe as can be aboard Pegasus here. Three capable pilots are a lot better than one inexperienced one, even if he's got Gundam."

He paused for a moment to light up another cigarette. At any rate, though, this might just be useful to us. Our goals are relatively similar; they want the corrupt leaders removed from Earth, we want Earth to lay off the colonies. I'm sure we could come to a 'greement with 'em of some sort to make both of them things happen."

He sat back in his chair once more, looking for Kaden to make a response.
Last edited by Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:25 pm

He breathed a sigh before flicking the ash from the end of his own cigarette. He then scooted his chair forwards as he placed both hands atop the desk.

Kiyoshi, I know I gave you some harsh words the other day, but it was all for a reason. You can have the greatest pilot in the universe on your side, but if he doesn't work with the team you place him within, the team will fail. }{G has always been about teamwork and it always will be.

If you had plans, you could've discussed them with us. Anyways, we'll leave it at that. Zhelir, you're right. We need to get in contact with these people and have a meeting. I especially want to meet Zach...

So, Kiyoshi, since you're known by them better than any of us, feel free to invite them here to MO-V.

One thing though, after this meeting, whether they join us or not....We're going to the Asian Nation. I personally wanna' see what all they've got. Sat imaging can only tell us so much.

Any disagreements?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:33 pm

Kiyoshi felt a little relieved that Zhelir understood. Kiyoshi made a slight nod to Kaden.

I'll contact Han right away, see what we can work out.

Kiyoshi began to think for a moment. If they were going to Asia, Jyotika had another thing coming. Unlike the force that attacked them before, if they ended up attacking Asia, it wouldn't just be a team of pilots that ranged from okay to really good. It would be three pilots of the }{G, that showed their skill more than any other positive adjective could.

Kiyoshi excused himself from the meeting and walked out of Kaden's Office. As he made his way down the hall, Kiyoshi contacted Han with his }{G Communicator.

Han, come in.

Han - Kiyoshi?

Looks like we are going to be doing something about the Asian problem. Kaden requests a meeting with Zach.

Han - Sounds like your spirits are back, Kiyoshi. Zach is right now on Earth having a meeting with Val...Eota's down there with him. I'll send him the message.

Kiyoshi looked surprised for a moment. Val was more alligned with earth, and Han could guess Kiyoshi's expression all the way across space.

Han - I know what your thinking. Trust me, I don't like the idea either. I'm waiting to see what happens when they come here to the Gilgamesh. Val probably has Jyotika on his tail. He's ruthless, Kiyoshi. I'm glad the }{G are going to get involved.

Kiyoshi smired to himself.

Who better to go take on a tyranical dictator, than a group of badasses?

Han - My thoughts exactly, sir.

Anyway, report back to me whatever Zach has to say. I'm sure we will be on our way to meet with the Gilgamesh soon.

Han - Yes, sir.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:19 pm

He stood from his seat, glancing about for a moment before turning towards the door. He stopped before it as he turned to look back towards Zhelir.

Do what'cha' can for the Leviathan, i'll help however I can.

He stepped through the door and out into the hallway. He shoved his hands down into his jean's pockets as he began to make his way down the hall. He turned to glance to the doors of Mia's room, pondering for a moment if he should say something. He then shook his head and waved the thought away. He turns from looking at the door to continue on down the hallway towards his own room.

He stepped through the door into his room, sliding on out of his clothes as he moved towards the bathroom. Once inside, he turned on the water and leaped in.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:36 pm

With a gasp she nearly fell off the side of the bed as she forced herself to sit up. She tried to regulate her breathing as she wiped her forehead free of sweat. It was the same dream. The same exact dream. Screams. Tears. Blood.

Her subconscious refused to allow her to keep her memories locked away. Slipping off of her bed she slid her shoes back on, pinning her hair back up so she can maneuver easily. How long was she asleep?? She tilted her head to the side to get a better view of the digital clock on the coffee table. She had been out for a while, and was never used to oversleeping. Her mind once again was able to put her dreams aside, but her thoughts fell on Kaden now.

She couldn't hide from him forever. As she opened the door quietly and stepped out she continued to contemplate. In an instant as she passed the laundry room, a vision of Kaden wrapping his arms around her clicked into her mind.

Heh...

She shook her head. She didn't know exactly what she was doing, but as she grasped onto his front door handle and prodded the door open, she knew she had to talk to him.

...Kaden..?!

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:41 pm

The steam rolling out of his open bathroom door should've been proof enough where he was. Never the less, he didn't hear her words. The water pouring down atop his head silenced everything else besides it.

He reached outside of the shower to grab a towel as he turned the water off. He then wrapped the towel around his lower half before stepping out. He stepped out of the bathroom and into the room, not noticing Mia at the door.

He stopped infront of his closet and hesitated for a moment. He looked in the mirror on the door of the closet and glanced back towards the door...

Ehh....Can I help ya'?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:55 pm

As he came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel, she nearly hit her head up against the door as she quickly turned her head away. First Lori, and now Kaden. Christ, she just needed Kiyoshi and Zhelir to parade around the corridors in their towels and she'd be all set.

Tilting her head downwards to peer at the ground, she stepped into his room, shutting the door as she entered. For a second she forgot why she was in there in the first place. She found it increasingly hard to try to come up with a coherent thought with a half-naked man that was dripping wet stand a few feet away from her. It also didn't help that didn't look half bad either.

She kept her back to him, facing the door as she talked.

I'm sorry for interrupting your...err...Ahem yea. But umm...you outta know something...

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.