Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Armored Victory - }{G's Wings

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Armored Victory - }{G's Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:35 pm

He turned over on his bed, the beeping from the Comm on his nightsand enough to wake up anyone, though he wasn't quite ready for it. He reached over to grab a pillow, shoving it over his head. He finally threw the pillow from the bed as he reached up to grab the comm. On it's screen it showed that the Pegasus was nearing MO-V. Radio contact had been attempted, no response. Surely, a bunch of terrorists hadn't found out how to operate the colony's defenses, at least he hoped.

He stood up from the bed, throwing on a few clothes before stepping out into the hallway. He made his way to the bridge, passing a few officers who were still working on random things about the ship. He stepped through the door and onto the bridge, a pilot already moving towards him with a report.

Pilot - Sir, we've found that the a hangar bay door is still open. It seems that everyone who could get off of MO-V did before all the shuttles were taken. We believe that all the people left on the Colony...could be the rough kind.

Alright, dock us into the Pegasus and send a few men out in their flight suits to close the door so we can stabalize the area and get oxygen in there.

The pilot nodded as he ran off to begin prepping everything for the docking. He stepped over to his own panel, activating the ship's comm system.

Kiyoshi and Zhelir, report to the bridge immediately for mission plans.

He canceled the feed before falling back into his seat. He brought his hands up, popping his still bruised knuckles, while staring out through the screen before him towards the massive colony as they approached.
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:49 pm

Kiyoshi hearing the announcement from Kaden to report to the bridge pushed himself off of the dryer he was sitting on and made his way to the bridge.

I guess it's almost time to become who you once were, Kiyoshi.

He said it to himself an not anyone in particular, since he didn't think anyone else was around. Walking onto the bridge he looked to Kaden and made a slight nod. Kiyoshi's eyes focused on the main screen. He was still wearing his sunglasses but could still see clearly MO-V.

I take it we haven't established any radio contact, and the situation looks grimm.

Kiyoshi smiled as he walked over to stand beside Kaden with his arms crossed.

Just the type of mission for me of our calibur...

Kiyoshi didn't think he would be so willing to go back into combat. Something inside him had been awaken being back on the Pegasus, and he was more like his old self. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not yet. He only hopes that he would be able to perform at the best of hi ability, and that his skills had weakened as much as he thought they had.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:58 pm

He catches the view of Kioshi out of the side of his eye, nodding in return to him as he reviewed his screen once again.

Nah, no radio contact. Like I said, this place has been under anarchy for a while. 'S alright though, we're gonna' enter in our suits.

He now turned to Kiyoshi and smirked at his statement.

Yeah, 'men of our calibur', should be easy. That is, unless some of the remaining people got ahold of whatever suits the government had stored up, then we might meet some resistance.

Anyways, tell me, are the modifications on the Virgos complete?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:22 pm

Should be, I hadn't checked before coming here...

Kiyoshi turned and walked over to a console and made a connection to the men preparing the Virgo's.

This is, Kiyoshi...are the Virgo modification's complete...

Technician - Yes, sir. The Mobile Doll system has been removed and the beam sabers have been added to both of the Virgo's. They have been prepped and ready for whatever they might want to throw at you.

Good work. Standby for further orders.

Kiyoshi walked back over to Kaden after closing off the connection to the crew near the Virgo's.

They're ready. So, you and me with the Virgo's...Zhelir with the Merc...guess Sin will know pretty quickly that we're doing our own thing now.

Kiyoshi looked back towards the screen at MO-V. It had been awhile since he had been there.

Terrorists can be such an annoyance. We better watch our backs when we go in. Things would be easier if this was like the old days, but we'll have to make do.

Kiyoshi again crossed his arms as he went quiet.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:28 pm

Zhelir sprinted down the hallway at the sound of the call. His hand shot out to catch the edge of the lift to the bridge as he nearly passed it. In a quick jerk of his arm, his form had been flung back into the compartment, barely even winded.

A short ride took him to the bridge. He stepped out to find Kiyoshi and Kaden already in the area. He half jogged toward them, though focusing his eyes on the main screens.

"I take it we're here." He said, gazing around the visual of the hanger. "So, what're our orders?"

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:38 pm

He stood before the two, looking over them. He moved his hands behind his back, his fingers interlocking together as he thought for a moment.

Zhelir, prep Merc, Kiyoshi and me'll be takin' our Virgos. We're going to dock with MO-V and enter via mobile suits. I do ask that we keep all of our heavier weapons to a complete minimum. Puncturing through the colony is NOT something we wanna' do.

He turned around to make his way down from his area, nearing the two as he smirked.

We want this to be a peace mission, in other words, no kills 'less for some reason you've gotta'. I know this'll be difficult for some over us.

He turns to look towards Kiyoshi, arching a brow lightly.

I know it's been a while for ya' man but don't worry 'bout it. You've got us 'ere whit'cha' if you need a hand with somethin'.

Well, it's time. Gentlemen, suit up.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:54 pm

Kiyoshi made a slight nod then turned and made his way to the Virgo's. After putting on one of the pilot space suits and helmet, he jumped into the cockpit. A strange sense of relief came over him. He was again in his element. Where he belonged. Strapping himself in, he closed the cockpit and started the Virgo up. The screens came on displaying his surroundings and he smiled.

MO-V...here we come.

Kiyoshi made a quick check on the planet defensers, beam cannon, and the beam saber that was added then made a slight step forward. His eyes shifted in away. Growing from the cold hard glaze that he hid under his sunglasses, to a ready for battle, intense, fiery glare. This was the Kiyoshi that was known before he left for Deep Space. This was the Kiyoshi that was a pilot.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:15 pm

He turns to exit with Kiyoshi, following at his side as they moved towards the bay. No words were exchanged between the two as they moved into the dressing rooms. He reemrged, donned in his black and gold flight suit.

He raised his eyes to the mammoth of gundanium before him. A smile crossed his lips as he lowered his head.

Ah man, this is gonna' be great...

He snapped his right hand out, grabbing hold of a zipline, blurring him upwards to the cockpit. He let loose of the line to land atop of the open cockpit door with a thug. He stepped into the cockpit and began powering up the systems, nodding as he found everything in order.

Oh yeah, here we go.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:22 pm

Kiyoshi opened a comm. channel to Kaden.

We using code names on this mission?

Kiyoshi sat back in his cockpit, anyone could tell that he was almost a different person. His hands were firmly placed on the controls and his feet were in a resting position on the pedals. This would be his triumphant return. He only hoped that his old friends in the }{G, who had now gone off to the afterlife, were watching over him, and he would make them proud.

He looked over at the other Virgo and then at the Mercurius. He realized that they weren't necessarily the }{ell's Gundams from the past, but they would not bring dishonor to the name.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:28 pm

He raised his head to glance to the face of Kiyoshi as it appeared on his screen. It barely even looked like the man he'd spoken to only moments ago. He was, sure though, that he looked different as well.

Change in plans. We're going to take over MO-V. First thing we need done is the communications taken out. It shouldn't be hard to distinguish them.

He sat there in the cockpit, running a few simulations as he waited for Zhelir to appear.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:38 pm

She was just folding and putting away the last of her dried clothes up when she peered out of the door to see what all the commotion was about. There were men running about everywhere and she could feel the hint of anxious atmosphere that seemed to drive them. With her laundry basket in her arms, and her bagstrap slung over her shoulder, she made her way out of the laundry room.

Her new room assignment was scribbled on a small piece of paper that she had layed out on top of her clean laundry.

Excuse me sir, would you mind directing me to..

The unit simply walked past her shaking his head. Grumbling she tired another officer and got an answer this time. Following his directions she finally got to the door to her room. Kicking the door open from the lack of free hands, she stumbled in, briefly peering about.

Hmm...not bad--

Soft black couch, circular glass coffee table, bunk bed in the corner, and a door to her own bathroom in the opposite corner. Hell, they even put a small fridge at the foot of the bed. She put her clothes in the shelves provided hopped into the bottom bunk of her bed.

I suppose they'll call when they need me.

Crawling under her covers after kicking her shoes off, she laid her head on her pillow, finding the bed to be rather comfortable. Her violet eyes came to a close as she drifted off to sleep.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:46 pm

Communications won't be too hard. They should have a main station as well as a back up off site from the main. I can take out one, but if we don't take out both at roughly the same time there might be enough time to send out a signal.

Kiyoshi looked at his console and typed in his old codename. "Future", he was called future for a few reasons. One main one was because he was referred to as that by a loved one once, and it just stuck.

Kiyoshi knew that the ease of the take over depended on how many of the terrorists were left on MO-V and how they armed themselves. Kiyoshi wasn't too worried. He had faith in the two pilots with him.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:52 pm

A loud rumbling signaled their docking into the colony. He glanced around the bay once again, looking to see if Zhelir had made it yet, but didn't find him.

Screw it, alright Future, we're gonna' go in on our own.

He then opened up his own suit's comm to announce to everyone still standing around in the bay.

Everyone not in a flight suit must evacuate the bay and move into the inner ship. Once the doors open, air drops to zero.

He turned off the comm and watched as people poured out of the bay and back into the ship. He then signaled for the crew to turn off the oxygen to the bay. The doors of the bay then opened, revealing the black space outside the colony's bay door. His suit then walked out and mvoed outside of the bay. The zero gravity kicked in and his suit began to float lightly. He propelled off of his right foot to move his suit out of the Pegasus' bay and into the Colony's own. He set his suit down and walked towards the Colony itself.

Future, follow close behind me.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:57 pm

Kiyoshi continued to smile as he saw the doors open. He moved his Virgo in a similar fashion as Kaden had and moved behind him, keeping his eyes on the sensors and radar in his Virgo.

They call this mobile suit the "virgin", well, don't worry...I'll be gentle as I break you in.

Kiyoshi stayed behind Kaden waiting for orders.

This is Future, Wind...I'm ready.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:07 pm

He sat there, his game face on, as he neared the doors into the inner colony. Suddenly, some random comment from Future made him burst into laughter.

Oh my god man, that's....sad.....

He shook his head as he continued to laugh, nodding to the face of Future as he acknowledged he was ready. He stopped before the door, gabbing hold of them to push them open. He then ushered Kiyoshi on into the room before shutting the doors, decompression already sinking in around them.

Sit tight, we're fixin' to move in an there's no tellin' what we'll find.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:12 pm

Kiyoshi walked in bringing the beam cannon up as the large "eye" camera on the Virgo lit up in a flash.

Someone had to make a corny remark about the name...

He crouched his Virgo slightly and began to look around the room.

It's a bit quiet. Either they're held up somewhere deeper in MO-V, or they're not onto us yet. The events that happened before might have done more damage than we thought.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:22 pm

He stepped in past Future as he crouches, taking a more dramatic entry. His planet defensors deployed out from his left shoulder to form a shield before his suit. He began walking forwards, noticing that quite a few buildings had already been destroyed. He doubted that anyone still actually manned the communication towers, but if they did then they WOULD most likely put out a distress call to the other Colonies.

Alright, Future, main thing for now, is to stick together. Somethin' jus' aint feelin' right 'bout this place...

He moved his right hand up to the back of his left shoulder, grabbing the hilt of the saber. As he brought it around, the blade ignited, sending off the green hues to light up the partially dark Colony.

Let's move out..

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:31 pm

Kiyoshi made a slight nod as he stood his Virgo up and followed Kaden's lead. Reaching up to his left shoulder he drew the beam saber and held it out to the side. The green blade making a slight hum as it ignited.

I have the same bad feeling. Maybe we'll be lucky, and if they have sent a distress call out by now, the other Colonies won't respond thinking it's another terrorist attack.

Kiyoshi continued to search around on his sensors trying to locate any nearby enemy forces before they had a chance to attack him and Kaden.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:02 pm

Mercurius shot from the bay like a bat out of hell. He'd paused on his way to the hanger to stop by the kitchen and grab a box of }{G cigars. He figured the settings was appropriate.

With a freshly lite cigar poking out of his lips, he opened a channel to Wind's suit, already within MO-V. As he did so, he set down within the hanger bay.

"This is Rain. I'm just now touchin' down in the hanger bay. I'll be meetin' up with ya shortly."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:18 pm

He glanced to the face of Zhelir, nodding to his comment. He then turned back to face the window of Future.

Alright, Future, we're gonna' move in quick. Do what'cha' need to do. If we meet resistance, kick that ass. No deaths though.

He then shifted all power forwards, propelling his suit down the street. He held his saber at his side as he seperated himself from Future, looking about for a certain tower.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.