Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Arrivederci Phoenix e ciao San Antonio!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Arrivederci Phoenix e ciao San Antonio!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:24 am

o_o So...

Once upon a time there was a person named April. This poor soul was trapped in a horrible placed called Phoenix Arizona. Well! One day she found a way to escape the dreaded shithole and with this escape came a great adventure! What adventure awaits the fair April?! I am SO glad you asked! The wander will first entertain guests on Wednesday the 25th when her mother flies in from Kansas! This day also marks a sorrowful occasion...the destruction of her internet connection.

OH NOES!

Yes my dear friends, I will not have internet steadily until around May 8th. I HAVE to have it by that date because I begin schooling again. That of course means limited Gwing time. Sorry lovely duckies. I will be online off and on while in Kansas, but not a lot for...

After Lady April, Lady Tonia, and April's mother packs up the apartment, cleans it, and turns in all the keys, they along with Isis will drive fifteen hours to San Antonio, Texas. This of course means an apartment must be secured ahead of time. Once the stuff is dropped off in SA, along with the awesomely priced Budget Truck, the four ladies will load into Prille's car and drive up to Kansas where they will remain visiting old friends, [well April's] until May 3rd. Another road trip will ensue when the women minus the mother head back down to Texas to unpack and live!

^_^; Don't miss me too much!
[align=center]
<3!!!![/align]
Last edited by Faithy on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:27 am

I'm listening. What was it like before Lady April Lady Tonia and April's mother packs up the apartment clean it and turns in all the keys they along with Isis will drive fifteen hours to San Antonio Texas ? Oh I get an apartment [b]must[b] be secured of time .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:32 am

...Hal, you frighten me...

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:36 am

Indeed Hal. You are a psycho dude. Anyways. Just wanted to stop in here myself and say how much I'll miss ya guys. At least it wont be to long while we are away. Should be an intresting trip. Off we go to new places. =) Should be a fun adventure and such. Anywho and what not. Look out Texas here we come. What ever will it do. =) Love ya gals and guys to death. Take it easy and take care!

*Tonia and Isis*

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:37 am

Indeed it is so. You sound bored. On and off. Then what is it? Sorry my eye is not attached right now. I cannot predict the future. Sometimes I think love is just a biological urge. Other times LOVE seems like a spiritual quality. Love, unlike energy or matter, seems limitless. Is that a command?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:38 am

What in the FUCK?! HAL! Get outta my topic you robot slut!

o_O!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:05 am

Indeed, my fair Ladies, you will be sorely missed.

Parting truly is such sweet sorrow.

Your absence shall be felt by many, I am sure of that.

I wish you both the best of luck in your new endeavours.

Take care, and most importantly, have fun whilst moving etc.

Much luff and huggles and sickly sweet stuff that makes us ALL want to barf.

Saladin

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:29 am

We luffs you all, and hopefully the entire process goes smoothly. I'm happy for you all, and with any luck, I won't have to miss you for too long.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:05 pm

Okay, we're officially in San Antonio. Eric, your soul child hates car seats now. We're staying in a hotel for tonight and tomorrow because we can't move into the apartment until tomorrow. So, we have to unpack tomorrow and then drive to Kansas Sunday. We'll probably be on tomorrow if we can steal the hotel wireless again or rather, steal someone's wireless thingy.

Thanks for missing us! We MISS YOU ALL, TONS!

o_o;;

Tonia and I are also going to be enjoying a nice bottle of Bawls! BOOYAH!

Adios!

And... Lates.

---Tonia is so annoying, she keeps telling me to write stuff. o.o;--

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.