Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arthur Mesa Boarding School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Arthur Mesa Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Aiden bit his lip to hide a smile, "Why did you run away?" He asked, a counter question.

((blurgh- sucks sorry, I'm blank atm x))
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Jennah scowled. She was about to demand that he answer her question first, but she decided against it. Sighing, she slumped onto Abbie's bed, and put her head in her hands. She opened her mouth and let the words flow. They didn't stop. "I ran because I'd just made a total fool of myself, okay? I mean, I jumped to conclusions that were clearly totally wrong. For some reason I got it into my head that the message at the bottom of that drawing was aimed at me. Dont worry," she added hurriedly. "I've got that out of my head now, I'm not going to turn into some psycho obsessed stalker that runs around screaming 'I know you love me like I love y'-- There I go again." She groaned and rolled her eyes, her head still in her hands. "The point is, I know there's no way someone like you would ever be remotely interested in someone like me, and I'm an idiot for imagining for even a second that you were."

Stop with the verbal diarrhoea already!
Ohhh!!

She raised her head and attempted to smile, but it failed to reach her eyes. She looked away from him, towards the window. "You have permission to back away slowly now," she muttered, laughing without humour.
Mah Peoplies;
Becky && Lauren && Larii && Sammi && Deb

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Aiden was biting down ahrd on his lip.
But he couldn't help the explosiong of laughter tat erupted form his mouth.
"You...think...I...was freaked out...by YOU?!??!"He spluttered through laughter, wiping his eyes were tears had formed.
"And I thougt...you's been...scared....by...me!" He laughed.
And then he composed himself.
Sort of.
He folded his arms across his chest and clenched the other hand into a fist, pressing it to his lips.
When he was calm enough he sighed and smiled his famous crooked grin.
"Jennah, I'm not backing away any time soon." He warned her, his eyes smouldering.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Jennah jumped as Aiden burst into laughter, but she didnt look round. Her eyes widened, though, as he spurted his response to her outburst.

What the hell..?
Well, I'm just as surprised as you are, honey. You do not deserve to have anything to do with him.
I know..

When Aiden seemed to have controlled his laughter, Jennah turned toward him, her eyes fixed on the floor.
"Jennah, I'm not backing away any time soon."
She looked up, and met his gaze for the first time since she'd ran from him; her eyes seemed bigger than normal, rounder, and full of doubtful hope, like a child who feared it was about to be refused something that meant the world to it.
"Why?" she whispered, her voice uncharacteristically small and scared.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:22 am

Aiden smiled at her warmly, took a few steps forward and cupped her chin delicately in his pale hand.
"Because I'm crazy about you." He stated simply, and grinned his famous crooked smile.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Jennah fought the urge to recoil as Aiden moved towards her, but she held still and let him take her chin in his hand. A shiver ran through her body at his touch, and she gasped.
"Because I'm crazy about you." Jennah looked up into those smouldering eyes of his, and knew he was being sincere. She was so caught up in it that even her mental voice forgot to comment on how unlikely this was; instead, she reached up and lightly caressed his cheek with her fingers, gently brushing his hair out of his eyes.
"I know what you mean," she whispered.

At this point, her mental voice decided to speak.
Carpe Diem.
Preparing herself for rejection, Jennah closed the gap between them, and pressed her lips to his.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Pleasant sparks of warm electricity soared through Aiden's entire being like lightning, he had read about this plenty of times but compared to the realt thing it was blatently crap.
Aiden pressed his lips to hers breathlessy, again and again, kissing her face, her jaw, her neck...his arms around her waist, he wanted to hold her to him forever, molded together- two beings as one.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Jennah gasped as what had started out as a kiss turned into something much more intense and, on impulse, started to resist his urgent kisses.

No. No no no. Can't. I've only just met him!
So?
But.. Oh what the hell.

Internal struggle over, Jennah gave in and threw herself into whatever it was that was happening between them, and met fire with fire. She reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, entwining her fingers in his hair, leaning back against the bed, pulling him towards her, her leg curled around his waist. The feel of his lips against her skin sent sparks of electricity shooting up her spine. She'd never felt this way about anyone before, and she never wanted him to let go.

The bell rang.

And fire became ice.

Relaxing her hold on him, Jennah sat up and scooted back on the bed, putting some distance between herself and Aiden, taking his hands in hers. She looked at him, the expression on her face radiating sheer happiness, her cheeks flushed, her eyes big. "As much as I hate to say this.." she whispered, breathing heavily. "I think we should get to class."

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 pm

"ClaraBella wake UP!" the teacher yelled.
ClaraBella suddenly woke up to the yelling and jumped up and the whole class laughed. She was in the middle of math class and the teacher had asked her a question but she was asleep so that got her to yell.
"So Bella what are the 3 trig funtions?" she asked.
"Er . . .Um the Sine Cosine and tangent i think." ClaraBella answered.
Math had to be the easiest class for Bella since she knew most of the stuff so it was basicly another study hall of slepping place.
"So you were listening Bella that is nice."
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:18 am

Aiden grinned at her breathlessly," Sorry, my bad..." He answered wryly.
And then he studied her intensely, God she was so beautiful...
He averted his eyes and picked up his bag.
"We have math next..." He said with a crooked grin.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 am

Jennah groaned. "Again? Twice in one day, not fun. Ah well." Sighing, she stood up and wrapped her arms around Aiden's waist. "Sit with me?" she asked, smiling hopefully. Without waiting for a reply, Jennah left the room and crossed the hall to her dorm.

Abbie was still there, doing something or other. "Heyy," she said, glancing round the room for her bag. "Take it you're not coming to maths?" Jennah looked behind her to see if Aiden was following her; if he was, he hadn't got there yet. "I'll give you all the gory details later." She promised, grabbing her bag. "See you in a bit," she called over her shoulder, and left the room.

((OOC: Sorry its crap, no inspiration. Nikki! Post alreadyy -.-))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am

Aiden followed Jennah with a grin on his face," Bye Abbie," He called politely in his velvety voice.

((ugh it sucks sorry >.< x))

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:43 pm

((OOC: BECKY! What did I tell yuu about one-liners? -.- Lmao jk ;]))

Jennah walked into maths and sat down. She didn't particularly want to be there, but it was another hour with Aiden, so she didn't complain. Instead, she grabbed her doodle-book and started to draw. Her obsession with Aiden was starting to show through in her drawings; all of them had something if not everything to do with him. This one was, again, of his eyes.

She threw the book under the desk as the teacher walked in and started writing on the board. Jennah groaned. "I hate algebra," she muttered to Aiden. "It should be shot, stuffed and mounted."

((OOC: YEPP this one sucks too. Its all your fault, Beckyy. My inspiration comes from your posts ^^))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Sitting on Jennahs bed Abbie thought to herself "Hmm mays aswell go to maths". She picked her bag up and walked out of Jennahs dorm.

Walking to maths she replayed what had just happened in her head "Jennah and Aiden? Wasn't she avoiding him?" she thought.
"Weird".

She walked through the door and saw Aiden sitting next to Jennah, so she quickly walked to the seat behind Jennah sat down, pulled out her book and started drawing in it.

[OOC: Sorry really couldn't think]

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 pm

((OOC: Ta Nikkii. Sorry, this sucks :)))

Jennah turned in her seat and waved cheerfully to Abbie as she sat down behind her. "I know, its weird right? But its great!" she mouthed while Aiden wasn't watching. "Explain later."

She turned back to face the front, smiling innocently at Aiden, with the intention of continuing to work out the numerous values of x.

"Jennah Hockland! Kindly stop talking and get on with it!"
Jennah's head snapped up at the teacher's outburst. "I wasn't talking, sir. And I was getting on with it before you interrupted me." It was true, she hadn't been talking. She'd been mouthing.
"Cheek! Get out of my classroom right now!"
"Okay, okay, keep your hair on." Sighing, Jennah pushed herself away from her desk, stood up, waggled her eyebrows at Aiden and, doodle-book and pencil in hand, left the room. Leaning against the wall opposite the door, Jennah proceeded to perfect her sketch of Aiden's eyes.

((OOC: Oki Doke, Just A Note To Say, That Dren [ Aka; DarkRainbow[: ] Asked Me To Inform Everyone That She Probably Won't Be Posting For A While, As RPG Has Decided To Disagree With Her Computer. So If Anyone's Waiting For Her To Post Before They Do, Give Up. Kthxbai x ))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Jennah turned in her seat and waved cheerfully to Abbie as she sat down behind her. "I know, its weird right? But its great!" Jennah mouthed. "Explain later."
Then Jennah got sent out.
"Excuse me sir" Abbie said politely "Can i got to the bathroom please?" she asked.
"Yes but don't be long" the teacher said.
She got up and hurried out the classroom, when she got out she saw Jennah leaning on the wall, walking over
"Alright spit it out" she smiled at her.

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Jennah couldn't help but laugh as Abbie came out to her. "Well done," she complimented her sarcastically. "Can I go to the bathroom? Wow. Now that doesn't lack originality." Jennah contemplated what had happened after Aiden had called her out of her dorm, trying to work out how to put it into words - not the easiest thing to do.

"Well.. I don't really know how to explain. It was really weird. He asked me why I ran, so I told him, and he.. Well, he laughed at me. He told me he thought he'd freaked me out. And then he said he wasn't going anywhere because he's.. Crazy about me." Jennah smiled at the memory. "And we kissed. I mean. really kissed. I don't think we would've stopped if the bell hadn't rung." She laughed. "Saved by the bell. Or not, depending on how you look at it." She waggled her eyebrows playfully, and sighed, leaning back against the wall. "It was amazing though," she said quietly, a wistful look in her eyes.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Abbie listened as Jennah explained what had happened.

"Well" she said "Weird kinda sorta" she smiled
"Better get back into class to work out the values of x" she gave Jennah a look "Ugh i hate algebra, well i hate maths all together" she smiled walking back into the classroom.
Hurrying back to her seat she smiled at Aiden, she sat down and carried on with her work.

[OOC: Crap i know]

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:21 pm

ClaraBella looked out the window still in math class. Which had to be the mosp boring-est class on planet earth. Next was science which was equally as boring and easy. Bella looked at the clock and laughed to herself class was almost over. The teacher kept talking about trig stuff and writing notes on the board. She must not have seen the time or she would be packing up and ending class now like usual.
"This school kinda sucks out loud!" she said to herself outloud.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:26 am

Aiden nodded at Abbie and grinned crookedly.
He wished Jennah hadn't gone and got herself sent out. Drat, now he would be incredibly unamused throughout this hour long sentence of purgatory.
He tried-and failed- to remember what he had been DOING for this past year without talking to Jennah. Oh right, work.
Well that wasn't on.
Aiden sighed, exasperated, then he had an idea- aparently today, he was being civil, so why not talk to other people too? Abbie would be a good start.
"Hello." He greeted her, his velvety voice warm and welcoming as he fluently turned around to talk to her.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!