Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arthur Mesa Boarding School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Arthur Mesa Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 pm

((OOC: I don't know it, but okay lol))

"Suits me," Jennah smiled.

Without waiting for a reply, she started to play the introduction to the song Bella had chosen, and almost instantly hit a wrong note. "Oops," she laughed nervously. "Sorry, I'm just not used to playing infront of people."

Jennah began again, this time allowing herself to become completely immersed in the melody, before remembering she was supposed to be listening to Bella sing, and turned her attention back to the girl standing before her.

((OOC: Sorry this wasnt very good, I couldn't think what to write :)))
Mah Peoplies;
Becky && Lauren && Larii && Sammi && Deb

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:10 pm

<(I never know what to write)>
"We where both young. . ." Bella sang looking away hoping no one would look.
ClaraBella had the voice of a toddler which was hes weakness. She kept singing slowly getting louder and more confident. She moved away her bangs and looked up at Jennah with a smile that made her younger. Bella sat down and played a little with Jennah but stopped because she forgot parts.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Jennah watched in awe as Bella began to sing; her voice was beautiful. She continued to play alongside her, but had to pause occasionally to remember the notes.

After a while, Bella sat down next to her and they played together, but the tune came to an awkward conclusion as both of them forgot the notes.

"Wow," Jennah exclaimed when they had both given up trying to remember how the rest of the song went. "You're amazing! You should, like, do that professionally or something." Jennah absent-mindedly looked down to check her watch, and let out a startled squeak. "Oh my gosh, what time does lunch finish?" She grabbed the map, which had her timetable attached to it by a paperclip. "We've got ten minutes," Jennah sighed.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:25 pm

As Abbie got out of the taxi she looked at the school and thought to herself "What have I got myself into?" She walked into the school and signed in, walking up to her dorm she felt a sharp pain in the pit of her stomach, she never normally felt this way. Normally, she would be very excited at this sort of adventure, but not this one.

Looking at the doors of the dorms made the pain worse, finally she found her dorm. "Oh no.." she began to herself "Well Abbie you really need to stop speaking to yourself, or people will think you're a psycho" she thought. Walking into her dorm room Abbie looked around, thank god it was a single. Dropping her bags on her bed Abbie decided to go check out the music rooms. While trying to find them Abbie took in her surroundings "Well Abbie this doesn't look that scary does it now?" she thought to herself, finally she found the music rooms. As she walked in she saw that there were two other girls in there with their back to her, hearing one of the girls say "We've got ten minutes" her voice was fimiliar "Jennah?" Abbie said sounding very suprised.

[ooc: Sorry If This Is Complete Crap I'm New (:]

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 pm

((OOC: Haii Nikki! Dw about it, that was fine ;]))

Jennah started to play a new song - Bella's Lullaby - and ignored whoever it was who opened the door, until she heard her name. She turned in her seat, and squealed excitedly. "Abbie?! Abbie Summers!" She got up and ran over to her former best friend and pulled her into a hug. "Oh my god, its been years!"

Jennah had known Abbie since she was a baby, but they hadn't seen eachother since her parents were divorced three years ago. She released the hug and instead held Abbie at arms length, taking in her appearance. "Look at you! You.. haven't grown at all.." Awkward.. "And you're so bright!"

She pulled Abbie into another hug. "Oh, I've missed you!"

((OOC: Is Parker gunna make it to the music room before the end of lunch or..? Lol ^^))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Jennah squealed something almost incoherent and flew across the room to pull Abbie into a tight hug which knocked the air out of her.

"Wow its been soo long" Abbie said "I know haven't grown at all still as short as i used to be.. but look at you! You're Soo Tall" She hugged Jennah back. "I'm really suprised that you're hear I've missed you lots"

Abbie realised what Jennah was playing as she came in "Wait... was that bellas lullaby you were just playing?"

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Bella looked down felling strange as the friends meet and talked. ClaraBella wasnt used to new people had her friends from younger years but never really branched. She made friends with everyone but stayed with Elliot. The girls hugged and Bella start to play where Jennah left off and softly sing words and at how Jennah thought she was good.
"Hm I should write this down." she whispered to herself smiling and playing mord.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Parker walk threw the twists in turns of the campus and buildings over to the music room. His dorm building was clear on the other side of the campus and he it was a pretty big campus. By the time he was halfway there ten minutes had passed, but that was probably due to the fact that not only did he take the long way but he had stopped to talk with some people. Parker had finally reached the building and walked the last twenty feet to the band room and saw the door was already open. He poked his head in and saw two girls at the piano and another one watching them, they did not seem to notice him as he walked silently behind them and then one of the girls spoke to the ones at the piano. Parker quickly ducked behind the chourus risers, he didn't know why but he figured he would have some fun scare some people, normal things.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 pm

"I knoww!" Jennah forgot Bella for a moment in the excitement of seeing her oldest friend after what felt like the longest time ever. "But I'll explain all that later." She dismissed the hidden question with a casual wave of her hand.

"Wait... was that bellas lullaby you were just playing?" Abbie asked. Jennah glanced over her shoulder and remembered Bella."Umm.. Yes, it was." She laughed nervously, and then took Abbie's hand and lead her towards the piano. "This is Bella, by the way. She keeps trying to kill me." Jennah laughed again, more confident this time, and continued. "Bella, this is Abbie. I've known her my whole life."

Jennah sat down on a table next to the piano, tucked her legs beneath her, and turned back to Abbie. "So what are you doing here? I never expected to see you in a place like this!"

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Jennah had registered the boy who had come in behind Abbie, but dismissed it as her over-hyped imagination playing games with her again.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:40 pm

e"Umm.. Yes, it was." Jennah laughed nervously, and then took Abbie's hand and lead her towards the piano. "This is Bella, by the way. She keeps trying to kill me." Jennah laughed again, and continued. "Bella, this is Abbie. I've known her my whole life."

"Twilight i love it" Abbie said. "Ohh well shes not doing a very good job is she?" Abbie laughed "Hi Bella" she said excited that she might make a new friend.

"Well..." Abbie said "You remember what my family are like" she laughed "How about you? what are you doing here?"

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:48 pm

"Yeah guess I am a murderer!" Bella laughed getting red, " Thats the coolest thing now tackling girl so the become your friend."
ClaraBella laughed and start to play Thank Goodness from Wicked and sing to herself. She missed playing the piano since her parents wanted her to sing. Bella loved to sing but it seemed like her mom loved it more.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Abbie seemed excited to meet Bella, and Jennah smiled. That was Abbie, always happy to have new friends. She'd missed this.

"Well..." Abbie said "You remember what my family are like. How about you? what are you doing here?"
"Ah yes," Jennah replied; she remembered all too well. "Erm, I'll explain later." She didn't really feel comfortable explaining what had happened to her over the last three years; even though she wouldn't mind talking about that stuff infront of Bella, something told her to keep her mouth shut.

" Thats the coolest thing now tackling girl so the become your friend." Jennah was grateful when Bella changed the subject, and she turned towards her. "Well, it appears to work," she laughed, winking at her new friend.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Abbie wondered why Jennah wouldn't explain but she knew her and she knew she'd explain when she wanted to.

Jennah and Bella seem close Abbie thought "So how long have you two known eachother then?" she asked

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Jennah laughed at Abbie's question.

"Umm.. Since the beginning of third lesson today," she smiled. "Speaking of lessons.." Jennah glanced at her watch again. "We've got approx. five minutes before we need to get moving." She turned to Abbie. "I've got Art next. How about you?"

((OOC: Sorry its so short, gotta eat, don't leave the music room without me? (A) Tysm [x))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:19 pm

"Five minutes? Ok" Abbie said
"Umm I don't know let me see" She took her timetable out of her bag "Ohh i have art aswell" She said with a smile on her face.

Maybe her and Jennah could catch up on old times now.

[OOC: I Won't Leave Don't Worry (:]

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:32 pm

((OOC: Since when did u play the piano charlie.. isnt that my instrument? O.O thought u played violin..))

Jamie woke up to the sound of the piano playing, As she played herself she figured it was time to pluck up the courage and go where it was coming from. She figured that was coming from the music room which was a most obvious suggestion, so thats where she headed. When she was getting near the music stop but she was close enough to find her way now.

When she made it outside the door, she sucked in a sharp breathe - like she did before her first class- and opened the door. Inside she saw three girls by the piano, not easy to figure who was playing, but she noticed one of them, Jennah. You again.. she thought to herself.
The girls didn't seem to notice her, so she just stood at the door for a second.

In the corner of her eye she saw the boy that dunked his head in the water earlier that day hiding behind the chorus risers. Strange.. she thought to herself silently laughing and then winking signaling that she wouldn't tell them he was hiding.

"Err, Hi Jennah, and Friends, I'm.. Uhmm, Jamie." She smiled polietly.
oh yeah were so gangster
our grills we use gumwrappers

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:39 pm

((OOC: I do, if you'd bothered to read the posts before that ;l But I decided I wanted to play Bella's Lullaby, and you cant play that on the violin, can you?))

Jennah turned as Jamie introduced herself, and waved her over. "Hey Jamie! Come meet everyone. This is Bella; she mowed me down earlier.. twice," she leaned forward to nudge Bella with the toe of her shoe, and winked. "And this is Abbie, I've known her for years. Girlies, this is Jamie, my roomie."

Jennah didn't seem to notice that Jamie didn't like her being there, and was genuinely happy all of them were together. She hoped they could become a close mini-circle of friends.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 pm

"Hi Jamie" Abbie Said Smiling. Another Possible Friend She Thought To Herself.

"How Long Until The End Of Lunch?" Abbie Said She Really Didn't Want To Be Late For Art.

[OOC: Sorry Its So Short Didn't Know What To Write

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:52 pm

((OOC: I did bother to read the post before that thank you very much, Its just confusing that you decided to take up my instrument when you said you was playing violin but whatever. And where does it say i dont want you around, if my character didn't want you around i would of implied it better, possibly even of said it))

Jamie walked over to the piano where all the girls where standing.
"Nice to meet you all, Wow, Your bella, like off Twilight!" She laughed, still watching the boy in the corner of her eye wondering what he was up to.

"So how long you guys been here then?" Jamie was amazed by the courage that seem to of just appeared from no-where.

((Sorry its short i've g2g but i'll post more tomorrow.))

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm

((OOC: Nikki; Do you ever? Lol jk, you're doing fine.
Dren; Okay, no need to get touchy ;]))

"Ohh just.. The whole of lunch" Jennah smiled as she replied to Jamie's question.

"How Long Until The End Of Lunch?" Abbie seemed anxious to leave, so Jennah checked her watch.
"Well I need to move pretty much.. now; I have to drop this" - she kicked her violin case lightly - "off at my dorm, and I'll be late for Art if I wait much longer," she decided. "What classes have you got now?" she asked Jamie and Bella, as she hopped off the table and started to secure her violin in its case.

Jennah straightened up, the hairs on the back of her neck on end. She felt like she was being watched.. She shrugged it off. If someone's watching me, they can look all they want, her mental voice declared.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!