Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arthur Mesa Boarding School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Arthur Mesa Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Parker watched as another person walked in and joined the other three and figured now would be the best time to do something. He crept over crouching to the drums in the back corner reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his drumsticks. He straightned up and sat down on the stool, he ran his hand around the cymbols and drums. He lifted up the sticks over his head and brought them down slamming on the cymbols and letting them ring out and fill the music room.
OOC: this is my shortes post i can ever remeber here srry

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinra114
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:08 pm

(sorry i was gone went to place with mom)
ClaraBella looked at her phone to see the time. Art was one of her favorite classes than music. Bella was good at art and wanted to know Jennahs friend.
"Hey my mext class is coming soon Jennah." Bella said grabbing her things, " What class do you have Jennah and was grade are you in?"
Bella played a scale on the piano.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:28 pm

((OOC: Me being English, my 16-year-old self would be in Year 11, but I have no idea what grade I'm in, sorry :)))

Jennah picked up her violin case and threw the strap over her shoulder. "I have Art now, and I'm in grade [[InsertGradeHere]]. How about you?"

Jennah jumped about a foot in the air as drumsticks and cymbols collided. What. The. HELL?! She dropped her violin case to the floor and stormed towards the source of the noise. What she found was a mischievous-looking boy sitting behind the drum-kit. "What do you think you're doing?!" she thundered, grabbing the side of the wall to prevent herself slapping him. "Are you TRYING to kill someone?!"

She was reacting mainly out of shock, and regretted kicking off and making a show of herself, but she was extremely annoyed that this twerp was apparently attempting to frighten them to death.

((OOC: Sorry, I ran out of inspiration half way through, so the end of this post sort of sucks :)))
Mah Peoplies;
Becky && Lauren && Larii && Sammi && Deb

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:36 pm

sorrs g2g gonna getmy hair cut

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:42 pm

((OOC: Oki doke hun, have funn :D))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Parker sat there trying to contain his laughter as the girl the violin had a spazz atack and began shouting at him.
"Hey now i don't kill people, i'll go as far as putting them in a coma but thats where i draw the line" Parker replied jokingly and banged on the drums twice and then hit a cymbol. He closed his eyes and choked down another laugh. He was gaining enourmous pleasure from this girl freaking out.
"Ah well i'm sorry about your violin hope it's not broken or anything" parker said standing up and pocketing his drum sticks.

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:09 pm

((OOC: LOL "spazz attack" I like that. Just thought I'd say ^^))

Jennah glared at the obnoxious, arrogant boy before her. He seemed to be finding this funny. Funny! He'd just nearly killed her, and he found it funny. Well that was just charming.

She collected herself, and realised that he was probably laughing at her as much as the situation. She bit her lip.

"Ah well i'm sorry about your violin hope it's not broken or anything" he said between bursts of laughter, and stood up. Her eyes followed him; he was taller than her.
"Violin's fine," Jennah replied without bothering to check. "Who are you, anyway?"

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:11 pm

ClaraBella tired not to laugh but brusted into laughter. Jennah was having a spazum over the new murderer. Bella just looked at her and kept laughing.
"Cheeze your such a death magnent Jennah everyone is trying to kill you." Bella called out to her.
The boy seemed to think it was really funny too so ClaraBella didnt feel so bad. She got up and walked outside bumping into Elliot who hugged her tight.
"You didnt text back you skez!" Elliot complained and frowned at ClaraBella, "I was dying over you Bella!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iliketodance on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:56 am

Alex had arrived late to lunch after bumping into some friends in the hall, and had managed to literally stuff his face with his bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich before looking at the clock and seeing he had only a few minutes before his next class would start. He sighed and gulped down the rest of his orange juice before standing up and throwing everything out, setting the tray on the counter near the kitchen, where the kitchen staff would have easy access.

A single notebook tucked securely under his arm, he walked the halls trying to kill time before his next class started. If he realised he had more time, he would have slowed down with his eating. Then again, he was a growing boy, and growing boys need their food.

He stopped abruptly in front of the music room after hearing much commotion and a banging on the drums, curiousness got ahold of him and swung open the door loudly, wincing slightly as it bounced off the wall before stopping in front of him again. In front of him were mostly new faces, save for a sophomore boy whose face looked familiar. Parker or something, he thought.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" he asked rhetorically as a smirk grew onto his plump lips. Alex leaned again the door jamb with his notebook in one hand and his other draped across his other arm.

iliketodance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:01 am

Parker ran the question through his mind and decided he might as well answer.
"My names Parker" Parker said walking past her as on of the girls at the piano jumped up and ran to a fiend.
"Anyway now that I have answered your question who are you" Parker added as he sat down on the chorus risers. Then another boy came in and asked his own question. Parker figured someone else could answer.

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:13 am

((OOC: Sorry i havent posted for a while, School and earlie nights and all, Lmao :D))

As Jamie had watched the boy hiding in the corner of her eye it wasn't much of a suprise when
he jumped out and tried to scare the girls. She regretted not telling them that he was behind the drums because Jennah practially had a fit and even though Jamie had only been in Arthur Mesa' for one long day, she'd never quite laughed as much as that in her whole life. When Jennah shouted at the boy that only made her fall about laughing even more, and still when they were questioning each other she just couldn't contain herself. She was actually suprised how comfortable she felt around these people as she'd never dare laugh in her dads house.

"Imm.. Imm.. Sorry" She kept trying to say but it was too hard for Jamie to get the words out.
Eventually she fell behind the piano flat on the floor, but still manage to laugh her head off.
oh yeah were so gangster
our grills we use gumwrappers

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:22 am

It took her a while but Jennah began to see the funny side, and joined in the laughter as Bella made a remark about people constantly trying to kill her. Jamie sounded like she was dying as she rolled around the floor, practically wetting herself. "I'm glad to see you're all having a good laugh at my expense." Jennah tried to sound annoyed, but she couldn't help laughing with them.

The boy she had just verbally slaughtered introduced himself as Parker and moved to sit on the chorus risers as Bella left the room. "Jennah," she replied. "Sorry for kicking off on you, I've been on edge lately."

Jennah turned her head as the door swung open, and the boy she had sat infront of in English walked in. "Well well well, what do we have here?" he asked, a smirk on his face.
"Well this idiot tried to deafen us, and I've just verbally shot him," Jennah answered, a smile on her face. "Hi."

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:47 am

Abbie Laughed.

"Short temper much Jennah?" she said.

"Shouldn't we get going?" she asked still laughing.

[ooc: sorry couldn't think of anything]

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:00 pm

"You know, Im not going to go to next lesson to day you guys, i think i'll just stay up here and play on the piano for a little bit. Just been a little bit rough settling in today, i mean you guys have made it much easier, but its my first time at boarding school and all so i think i'm just going to cool off and stuff." Jamie smiled at them. Any excuse to stay out of lessons, and today she really couldn't sick them. She has met enough new people for one day. Not that she didn't enjoy the company of her new, how peole say "friends" but its tough for her so its felt like a whole day of maths for her, thinking of what to say.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Parker had sat there and zoned out for a second as people would talk missing alot but then when one of the girls said she was gonna skip the next lesson he came back to earth.
"Well maybe i'll stay here and play the drums while you play the piano eh" Parker said smiling taking out his drumsticks and began beating on in the metal of the risers.

OOC god what is with me and short posts

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Jennah shot Abbie a look as she commented on her short temper. "You know me, Abb." she said, still smiling. "I haven't changed."

"Shouldn't we better get going?" Jennah had completely forgotten the time in all the comotion.
"Oh. Crap! I've gotta run, my dorm's miles away from Art." She dashed towards the piano and retrieved her violin case from the floor.

She paused when she reached the door as she heard Jamie say she was skipping. She wheeled round. "Aw, come on. You cant skip! Its my first time at boarding school, too. Come to Art with us, we can throw paint at eachother? Call it abstract." Jennah smiled mischievously at Jamie, and waggled her eyebrows. "You know you want to."

"Or not," she added, as Parker offered to stay with Jamie. "Whatever. I really need to leave, anyway. Nice meeting.. You all," she called to best part of the room, before turning to Abbie. "Wanna come with me?" she asked hopefully; she didn't want to have to make the journey on her own.

((OOC: Sorry this isnt very good, I was uninspired :)))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Jamie nodded as Parker had asked to stay with her. Her confidenced had seemed to of left her.
Jamie was so tempted to leave with Jennah to art but she really could not be bothered with any of the other lessons, She could always catch up. So She watched them leave and waved them off.

Jamie just sat there quietly in the room with Parker, she had no clue of what to say.
She never really had been a good conversation starter. So like a lemon she just sat there.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WatchMeWatchYou on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:21 pm

"You know me, Abb." Jennah said, still smiling. "I haven't changed."

"Yes i noticed" Abbie laughed "Ok I'll come so you're not lonely"

"Leave these two to their music" she smiled.

[ooc: really couldn't think]

WatchMeWatchYou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 pm

((OOC: And you can usually? Jk, yk ilyr ;D))

"Yay!" Jennah trilled, as Abbie agreed to accompany her. "See you guys later," she called over her shoulder, before linking arms with her best friend and attempting to relocate her dorm.

It wasn't until she'd replaced her violin case at the foot of her bed that Jennah realised it was empty. She kicked herself, and resolved to return and collect it later - providing someone hadn't nicked it. She grabbed her bookbag, flung it over her shoulder and turned to Abbie. "Lets go," she said, smiling.

((OOC: Sorryy, I got a burst of inspiration around lunchtime but it appears to have all gone now :( Lmaoo ;]
Doesn't really help that the first version of this post decided to self-destruct ;l))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Jamie looked down to see Jennahs Violin on the floor. Jamie picked it up examining it to see if it got damaged.
"Aw, Look she's left her violin, She will probably come back later for it, We'll just have to keep hold of it until she comes back." Jamie was that she had finally found an excuse to talk, she doesn't like silent awkward. moments.
She placed the violin on the side of the piano.

((Sorry its a bit short like haha))

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!