Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ashes of Laughter-Re/start [OOC, OPEN]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Ashes of Laughter-Re/start [OOC, OPEN]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 am

Oh yeah, that's totally cool. I wanted to post somewhere today but I'd actually prefer if you put up something first, 'cause bliz' and my characters are mainly tagging along a bit as support characters for now - which is totally cool, they're C-classes after all - but it makes it a little hard to write more than filler ;p
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 am

@Kestrel- Ok :).

Damn, bunch of crap happened (and is happening), so I was only able to post today right now. Sorry guys :(.
Image5/16/11 3:00 PMImage #8004, #8395, #9040

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

roler200
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:16 am

dw, I'm on the sex/drugs/rocknroll tour myself also. Well, more like the beach/alchohol/football one, but w/e @.@

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Lol. I don't really know what to say to that Kestrel :).

Traziel, in your recent post, did you mean that Vincent's hair sorta trapped the masked people and Sora inside it? The image that I'm getting from your post is that Vincent's hair went above their heads and landed in front of where they were walking. It didn't create a solid circular barrier around them, but the hair just landed and grounded itself in front of them right?

roler200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traziel on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 pm

You got it right. View it as the bars to a cage. There's space in between, but not a solid wall.

Traziel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowWake on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:37 am

I'm having a few RLIs at the moment in terms of spare time (I'm hoping it'll improve). It's up to you Roler how you wish to do it: if my posting is too slow for the storyline (which I feel it may be), then I can make Shade disappear for a while - or you can kill her off - or, if you're happy with putting up with my slow posting crawl at the moment I will carry on. I just wanted to give you the option as GM, in case I'm slowing this down too much for you guys. I really don't want to ditch but I've got 3 other RPs that I've been in for longer than this one and I'm finding it difficult to prioritise with my lack of spare time at the moment...

ShadowWake
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:17 am

Hmm. Well thanks for telling me. Personally, I don't want to kill off Elizabeth due to slow post times. But, if it seems that it'll take like 14 days for a new post, it may be better for her to disappear; problem is, it might be hard to think of a reason on why she would disappear suddenly. Do you want me to make Gale knock her out or something? That might be a convenient and better solution.

roler200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowWake on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

I could have Elizabeth attempt to disappear using her invisibility during the commotion caused by Nova, in the hopes of distracting the woman/man somehow? I'm not completely sure what their powers are but I'm sure they could be some way of them noticing her starting to disappear and incapacitating her... I'll leave that up to you though. I may be able to do a short post tomorrow in reply to the other posts, but it depends on how nackered I am after swimming... :P

ShadowWake
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

ShadowWake, since you didn't do a post, I just went ahead and did one ok? Also, Elizabeth isn't dead; she's just knocked out. If you suddenly get the time or something to post and you want Elizabeth to get involved, you can revive her at any time lol. So for now, she'll be unconscious for as long as you desire :).

roler200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowWake on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks Roler. I had some things come up and didn't get the chance to post. Sorry I've been so rubbish: I didn't envisage getting as busy as I have been recently... Boo. I hope the storyline goes well for the time being. I'll see how busy I am over the next couple of weeks and let you know how it goes. Again, I'm sorry to do this to you! :(

ShadowWake
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 am

Bump.

<( ' ' )>

roler200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:47 am

Yeah, bit of bare bones you got there roler. I'll post but I have a hard time actually visualising your post. I had to check the previous IC to make heads or tails out of it.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:24 am

Sorry for the late response Kestrel and sorry for that post. But thanks for pointing that out. Which parts were hard to visualize? Gale slashing through the hair part?

Anyways, I'm sorry (again) guys. Would have posted yesterday but site was down when I tried to access it. :(

roler200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bliz on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey, guys. I'm posting imminently. Going out of town right now, so if I can't do it tonight, I will by Sunday night.

Objective: post more frequently (because I feel sorry when I don't). :[

Minor question for Roler, while I'm stirring up my post... Does Shade have any readily apparent injury from the blow (blood, bruises, bumps), or is there not a mark on her?

bliz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 am

Lol bliz, it's ok if you have other stuff to do that prevents you from posting frequently; don't force yourself. :) Also, your character is sorta on the sidelines right now, so it's ok if you don't post anything (cause it might be just filler); it'd be interesting if Lewis did try something on Gale though.

Anyways bliz, I'm sorry for giving a late response (again). I'd give an excuse but I'm pretty sure it'd be bleh... As for Shade, she doesn't have a mark on her.

roler200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 am

Traziel, if you don't like the way I portrayed Vincent, I'll change it. Sorry for doing this without consulting you first; just wanted to post today since I couldn't post during the past few days T_T.

roler200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:13 am

This thing is open huh?

Heyy, remember me? ;D I've got some time on my hands. If I rejoin, would you mind?

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traziel on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 am

It's all good. A serious turn-based logic fight with our current post rate would've lasted months. As long as we're progressing then I'm fine with you taking control of the scenario.

Traziel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roler200 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:44 am

ARGHHHH. D: FML. Anyways...

All righty Traziel, thanks for allowing me to do that.

roler200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:50 am

Oh yeah guys, before I forget, I'm away for the week. Cya'll later.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!