Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Q&A Ask Weilacca,Pika_Girl,and Sona

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Q&A Ask Weilacca,Pika_Girl,and Sona

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pika on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:58 pm

center]Image[/center]
Hi I'm Tiny Miku Welcome!!,
I'm like the mascot nothing weird about that! (They Totally stole me from Vocaliad ¬_¬)
Anyway Ask these three morans questions and they will answer them hopefully..We help with
advice umm Romance..Family issues..dog problems IDK?!?!?! Um..So yeah ask them stuff on the
what's this show called? IT DOESNT HAVE A NAME REALLY?!? THATS STUPID AS F- Fudge...i was totally
gonna say fudge not a cuss word at all...anyway this is a little parody of something I really don't care
but we will have episodes and specials..thats all BYE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pika
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Q&A Ask Weilacca,Pika_Girl,and Sona

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashmotal on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:03 pm

1st question: What got you to this Website?

2nd Question: What got you into Rp? and how long have you been doing it?
Image A wise man once said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashmotal
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:11 am

1st Answer: Google.

2nd Answer: I was bored, so decided to google "Roleplaying sites" so I've only roleplayed for a year or some shit.

Weilacca
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sona on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:12 am

Answer 1: This website drag my attetion cause of its community. ^^

Answer 2: Rp is like a world of your fantasy, instead of searching an anime of your like and never find it most of the times, you can simbply make an rp about it. :DD
I'm a hunter...nothing more...nothing less just prey not to be the next victim of mine hehe

Sona
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pika on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:12 am

Pika_Girl: To be honest I role play by myself when I'm alone at home then I found this glorious site!! Next to a YouTube video as a advertisement and I said Hey I'll join and I'm glad I Did! Or I wouldn't have found Weilacca,Or Sona, or Jumper, or Alice etc

Miku: Can I go now?

Pika_Girl: You'll never leave! T_T

Miku: I'm gonna die I already know it!

Pika
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Woops wrong thread
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!