Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Assassin's Pledge: Awakening

Assassin's Pledge: Awakening

a part of “Assassin's Pledge: Awakening”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

The Red-Eyed Demon stalks the landscape of Cre' Est in his hunt to survive the last remnants of Te'i Sai. Along the way he will chance to meet people who will change his life forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassin's Pledge: Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Assassin's Pledge: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:30 pm

Sweet.

It was a good first post, but do you mind if I ask a favor?

The font you used was pretty cool, but it was also kind of hard on the eyes. I found myself kind of squinting and needing to look away for brief periods during the reading of it.

Would you mind changing the font to something less intense please? Sorry if it's an inconvenience.
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Oh of course! No worries, I get what you mean! I'll fix it immediately, no worries, mate!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Thanks.

That's much better. Lol.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:02 pm

No worries! Sorry for the eye sore that was the "fantasy" font lol

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Wow, that post Ryuu, I have to say is that was very much amazing. Linde’s struggle to save the child and the lullaby that followed... I think I’m going to like this story wherever it takes me. It even gave me some partial inspiration to plotting a new post for Lonán. :)

Firewind
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:34 pm

well done indeed, Ryuu. Thinking of a post as well, if I don't get it posted tonight, tomorrow after work at 3pm EST is when I'll get it done!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Thank you guys, I appreciate that!

This RP is going to be full of such moments, so strap yourselves in!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:24 pm

Oh yis please! I enjoy said moments lol Does that make me fucked up? (╯ರ ~ ರ)╯

*straps self in for said ride* (ノ≧∇≦)ノ

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Heh.

Naaaaaah.

You're all good!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:16 pm

Hi, sorry I've been busy the pass for days but I think I will join ya'll for this rpg. I got enough info to work on my character now.

Also thanks for keeping the char sheet simple lol. I am an old school RPGier where it wasn't required to have a super ornate char profile lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:12 am

*buckles up as well* I’m all set! *Thumbs up* and I had Lonán introduce himself openly. And losing money in the process! XD How else can he be tortured?

Firewind
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:22 am

Heh. I'm sure you'll find ways.

Hi Zodia. I tried to respond earlier but my internet was being funky.

I look forward to your character!

And yeah, I am an old school role-player but was raised the opposite with UBER biographies. But this time, after a few recent life events and one RP in particular I've done, I'm more inclined to do small bios because discovering characters is more fun IC than OOC. Lol.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:44 am

I've been umming and ahhing about joining in on the shenanigans here, but decided to hold off until now since I finished running DnD and a few other work related matters. That said, I've decided to drop in my interest and a character concept; though what sort of posting rate/schedule are you hoping for in this? I'm mindful of my schedule and free time, so I wouldn't want to overload it and potentially cause delays here if this RP aims to be pretty rapidfire on posts. Let me know your thoughts.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:35 am

Hey Tanman!

This RP aims for around 2-3 posts per week (as a whole from everyone, not from each individual, lol).

Whenever we can do better than that is a great week, but yeah. 2-3 posts per week as a whole is the goal.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Oh, that's not nearly as much as I was expecting. I can certainly manage that. I'll get working on a post momentarily to enter the scene.

Tanman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:30 pm

Nice.

I have edited Kyero and Linde's ages, 22 and 21 respectively. Just in case anyone saw and remembered, I didn't want to surprise you IC and have you be like, "Wait a sec, they're not that young! What gives?! (insert angry face emoji)"

Also Linde's voice changed. Ehe...

Uhh... Ahem.

Sorry.

Lol.

Anyway, once Zodia's character is complete and accepted into the RP, I will kick us into gear and we'll be able to really get started proper with the RP!

I look forward to it guys!

Good luck, and thank you so much for participating!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:37 pm

Looking forward to it as well. And thanks for the heads up! Can’t wait for the story to kick in! :D

Firewind
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:47 pm

Also, if Kyero had a theme song, it would be something like this: Last Shot.

>:D

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:30 am

Wow, considering what he can do, that actually fits him well. Out of all the things I can think of for a theme for Lonán, I think it’d be this. Reason being It makes me think of how his lifestyle has been since leaving home for personal reasons.

Also, as far as if Lonán should get mixed up in what looks to be an oncoming brawl.. Meat or Potato(es)?

Firewind
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Hehe.

Okumi already swept the legs of the smaller homeless guy, so he's on the ground. If you'd like Lonan to take the big guy or wait until Aetrius takes him down if she decides to get off her horse to do so, I'm fine either way.

I wanted to set it up so Linde would need "rescuing" so we could have an excuse to kind of group up early before the RP's events really kick into gear.

(Cue innocent angel halo)

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!